12targus12

Jan 1, 2020
I did as you said and most of these are add ons for the characters and not the characters themselves.
3 questions
1: Should I just get cards in addition to these
2: It wont let me download more than 1 folder at a time, is there a torrent or something with all of this present?
3: where do I put all this?

thanks again man
- No cards required. If you go into UserData folder of the mod, there is already a card present.
- You can download only one file at a time unless you have mediafire premium.
- 1. Just download a mod file like [Roy12] Ada_Wong_Character_Mod.
2. Extract the abdata and UserData folder into your main game folder.
- plug have provided the links on comment #2755.

Reactions: Shadow Song

jeffos47

Apr 12, 2020
Hi,
For guys having the problem with black screen with yellow pointer, with game open and only Alt f4 option, the problem is the location of extraction. For solve you need use "Extract Here" direct in download folder. For me, solves the problem and game open normarly.
Sry bad english...

Shadow Song

Feb 5, 2018
- No cards required. If you go into UserData folder of the mod, there is already a card present.
- You can download only one file at a time unless you have mediafire premium.
- 1. Just download a mod file like [Roy12] Ada_Wong_Character_Mod.
2. Extract the abdata and UserData folder into your main game folder.
- plug have provided the links on comment #2755.
his link matches your link, but theres only the one set of character mods from roy12, your telling me theres only the 2 dozen characters he made? that's it?
not to mention the fan 3.5 has all these packs from the link already there

decade789

Jan 19, 2019
I discovered that a patreon user named elirey4 has character mods for Honey Select and his Tifa mod is way better than roy however looks like the content is protected by a freaking paywall...

Reactions: Putaokami
D

Deleted member 950733

I hate to be a bother but I ran into a few problems

1. I download the fan version and when I booted it up most of the UI was still in Japanese(?) afterward I looked on here and saw you needed to open the .exe with the IPA thing, and after I did that everything was still in Japanese.

2. Everything is pink Screenshot (240).png
Currently, the only things in the game that are translated for me are in the image above.

Any help with these issues would be greatly appreciated

inco8nito

Jun 2, 2019
I hate to be a bother but I ran into a few problems

1. I download the fan version and when I booted it up most of the UI was still in Japanese(?) afterward I looked on here and saw you needed to open the .exe with the IPA thing, and after I did that everything was still in Japanese.

2. Everything is pink View attachment 619600
Currently, the only things in the game that are translated for me are in the image above.

Any help with these issues would be greatly appreciated
You can ask for a further help and a solution in the discord, people are very helpful there and you will get a reply soon most of the time

The Outlaw

Feb 7, 2020
If I got the official version, where can I get the DLCs? and what does these contain?

Also, are there any good sites for char cards? I have come across with roy12 site so far.

decade789

Jan 19, 2019
hey is this honey select completed into party dlc and unlimited? just asking
The Fan Version is actually the Japanese version that is already updated with the party dlc and is more flexible to mods unlike the Unlimited version released by Fakku..I heard there was an extended unlimited but we don't have that here on this thread. You can mod the fan version with a translation plugin from the pastebin link that is provided with the 3 part fan version download..I read that there was a problem with the all in one and the creator of the FR one which is Flashbangz is suspected to have a virus and the mods there are outdated also.

Nimniz

Jan 8, 2020
Couple quick questions. Is there a mod to replace the main character and/or "second male" with a futa gal? Also, a mod to create said futa gal (woman with strap-on will also work)? And links for download and instructions for installation would be imensely appreciated.
Lastly, is there a mod to make the h-scene animations less janky and over-the-top? Also, again with links and instructions.
Many thanks!

FatihMcFly

Apr 17, 2020
Ok, despite AI Girl which i´m also waiting for, Honey Select seem´s still to be much loved and i thought i share this :giggle:

So far i played the fan mod version but a few days ago i found a Repack from FlashBangZzz / Hongfire.

This Baby is round about "91 GB" big and should contain about everything pre-installed and i mean "EVERYTHING" :LOL:
Some screenshots i did from the girls included:

View attachment 405378 View attachment 405380 View attachment 405381 View attachment 405382 View attachment 405383 View attachment 405384 View attachment 405386 View attachment 405388 View attachment 405389

So where to get and what to do:

Download:
Direct: Mega
Torrent: Mega

Password:

#=Idon'twanttotouchthisgameeveragain.LikeReally,I'm done#1

Install:

1. Download and Unzip.
2. Apply Hotfix to "HoneySelect_64_Data" folder.
3. Run registry fix "5 - Fix Honey Select Registry.bat"
4. Run "0 - Honey Select Settings.exe" for config and play.

View attachment 405392 View attachment 405393

Credits:
FlashBangZzz Honey Select Final Repack 3.5 - 91GB Edition
View attachment 405394

Source:

Where is the Hotfix file? I dont know how to apply the Hotfix because Hongfire website is down and I think the Hotfix was a seperate link to download. Game is not starting.

Last edited:

LantisGT

Feb 20, 2019
FatihMcFly

Hotfix attached, extract and apply to "HoneySelect_64_Data" folder. After that, check your main game folder for the Options 1-5 and run registry fix "5 - Fix Honey Select Registry.bat" and the for the first start use "0 - Honey Select Settings.exe" and config everything according to your system.

Reactions: FatihMcFly

FatihMcFly

Apr 17, 2020
FatihMcFly

Hotfix attached, extract and apply to "HoneySelect_64_Data" folder. After that, check your main game folder for the Options 1-5 and run registry fix "5 - Fix Honey Select Registry.bat" and the for the first start use "0 - Honey Select Settings.exe" and config everything according to your system.
After following the instructions I am still getting the same error message when I want to start the game. err.PNG

Megumin.

Donor
Jan 12, 2018
Isn't that FR download filled with viruses and miner? People told me to avoid the Flashbang repacks.

Last edited:

THOTtery

Nov 24, 2018
Download the torrent file as mentioned few pages back. Someone else had the exact question as you.
I downloaded it but for some reason I can't extract it. I'm using Rar Zip Extractor Pro and when I open it, nothing is there. Am I doing something wrong or is it something else?

Lateralus1337

Oct 3, 2019
I downloaded it but for some reason I can't extract it. I'm using Rar Zip Extractor Pro and when I open it, nothing is there. Am I doing something wrong or is it something else?
I used a regular winrar ,as winzip had issue with extracting such a large file.

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Honey Select\UserData\Config\Config.xml You can change them editing this file as well. You will see a line that says true and false
<imageEffect>True,False,False,True,True,False,False,True,True,False,True,True</imageEffect>

You will have to figure out which ones to set as false by trial and error. I forget which are which.
Can't thank you enough , i can now play at 20FPS on my HD 4600 (bad decisions were made when getting this laptop)
Just make everythins false. I also love how the game is not gloomy and givng me seizure anymore.

Reactions: Q Who

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
7zip has never failed me except when I installed it in a removable drive which then crashed... Problem was fixed with a quick download.com visit and reinstall on my main hard drive. I have never found any type of zip or rar that 7zip couldn't extract including linked extractions (with filename part1.zip1, fimlename part2.zip2), 7zip just unzips everything.

Deodat

Aug 22, 2017
Hello. I downloaded the fan version, but for some reason the back key in the settings menu doesn’t work in the game. And if you press the end key of the sex scene, then nothing happens. The only option is to close the game, in the official version I have not encountered this. What could be the problem.

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes