• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

Lateralus1337

Oct 3, 2019
Excuse me, I need help. I want to download Honey Select Final Repack 3.5 but nothing I've been on is working. Mega is being retarded and closing off all my tabs, Hongfire is not up, The last link that I saw, page 95 or something, isn't working either. Does anyone have a way for m to get it or some place I can download it? Because the search is getting tedious and annoying.
Download the torrent file as mentioned few pages back. Someone else had the exact question as you.

Dragonclaw

Oct 11, 2018
Need help. Why is no character appear?
The same happened for me when I downloaded the fan version. This is why I'm asking for the Honey Select Unlimited Extend as I'm already having Unlimited but I don't feel like the whole content worth an another $60 despite how awesome the game is.

DJD

Jun 26, 2017
so uh, ive installed this game before but uh.. latest fan version downloads 1-3 are not reading each other when i go to extract.
pack one will not open at all as it refuses to without the mutli volume archive present.
and when i do try to extract individually im getting alot of error messages about the files contained therin.
20gigs of crap ive downloaded and redownloaded tryingto cobble together for the past few days.
imho this game has always been a nightmare.
a beautiful nightmare.

Last edited:

lolond29

May 26, 2019
hello everyone, i have a problem with the game, when i play the history mode and create the character, the game crush. My computer accomplish the requirements, have windows 10 and when i play the game i turn off the antivirus. I download the fan version.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I tried it. Some of them require you to register now. But that's up to you. It's your decision.

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes