• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

A2MLover

Jul 30, 2017
Mega
Sorting through this will be a pain but this mega link seems to be the biggest collection with Hongfire dead. Off the top of my head, you will find some pubes under [AM] and [DrB].

This pastebin should have you covered for other essential tools and fixes to the game. I trust you're more familiar with these mods than me (I've totally forgotten which ones I use).
That mega thread is massive! I think I have found a lot of familiar mods! Thanks a lot!

StarKrug

Jun 12, 2018
Anyone have issues with Honeykatsu and getting the game to run? I'm getting a black screen and this output from console:

Code:
HoneyKatsu!: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at HoneyKatsu.Class1.OnUpdate () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at IllusionInjector.CompositePlugin+<>c.<OnUpdate>b__8_0 (IPlugin plugin) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at IllusionInjector.CompositePlugin.Invoke (IllusionInjector.CompositeCall callback) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Lateralus1337

Oct 3, 2019
where are the hip young lads uploading their cards these days?

need help, i cant open any of the game exe, i cant find that ipa exe
Which version do you have? I think all the ones you can get from this site do have IPA in it. If not, then you should be able to just get IPA separately and patching the EXE files with it. (move the HS.exe over IPA).

Reactions: Yojiro76 and Taku46

bibou65

Feb 27, 2020
Hello Guys,

I am quite new with the HS and I encounter some issues with the HoneySelect FR 3.5 package.
I have no knowledge about modding and I don't know how to solve it:
- I have a Jessica Rabbit character and it looks really not the same as the preview card. wrong_jessica.jpg
- The hair of the card 887bc61dabd3d2c1d7d7dc2ce1382813169e8950.png attached are not existing. Do you know what may be missing?
- The clothes of the card d578a0256562f1c70ae26e741ddeb9a6624488ff.png attached doesn't show up and I couldn't get were to find it.

Also I would like to have some famous characters but I couldn't find them anywhere :(
- Busty Ellen
- Aria Giovanni
- Emily Dream
- Faith Nelson
- Cassandra Calogera
- Katie Kox
- Louisa May
- Tessa Fowler

I have tried to do some of them but I am so bad at doing faces that it looks like anybody else than the requested character :confused:

Thanks for your help.

Taku46

Aug 21, 2019
Hello Guys,

I am quite new with the HS and I encounter some issues with the HoneySelect FR 3.5 package.
I have no knowledge about modding and I don't know how to solve it:
- I have a Jessica Rabbit character and it looks really not the same as the preview card. View attachment 591129
- The hair of the card 887bc61dabd3d2c1d7d7dc2ce1382813169e8950.png attached are not existing. Do you know what may be missing?
- The clothes of the card d578a0256562f1c70ae26e741ddeb9a6624488ff.png attached doesn't show up and I couldn't get were to find it.

Also I would like to have some famous characters but I couldn't find them anywhere :(
- Busty Ellen
- Aria Giovanni
- Emily Dream
- Faith Nelson
- Cassandra Calogera
- Katie Kox
- Louisa May
- Tessa Fowler

I have tried to do some of them but I am so bad at doing faces that it looks like anybody else than the requested character :confused:

Thanks for your help.
Unfortunately you're going to need the exact hair/clothing mods used by said card or use the closest approximations you already have.
As for making faces, it's tricky but still much easier than the bazillions of reality bending face options Koikatsu's anime style gives you. I highly suggest on deciding on face type first and then really trying out every facial skin once you got the shapes down.

Taku46

Aug 21, 2019
Mine keeps crashing. It's always been a bit twitchy, but now it's like EVERY TIME. Any advice?
Always blame the last mod you installed for errors. Turning down graphics to level 3 and loading characters who don't have too much accessories also helps.

nekotlc91

Sep 26, 2019
I just re-downloaded honey select after my previous laptop died, and sadly, I was unable to save any of my files. I remember a modder for Honey Select had made these jackets that could go over tops that where in the gloves category, I think they were called overtop or something. The thing is I can't remember the name nor the modder who created them. Also, if anyone knows where I could find Dilldoe's One Fuck Man mod I can not find it anywhere and all links appear to be dead. Thanks in advanced.

HyperionX

Sep 18, 2018
Is your game frozen or is it just that you see a black screen iinstead of the main menu?
no it just gets stuck on a blackscreen when i alt+f4 the game the quit (yes/no) comes up. but other then that its just a blackscreen. but i think i know why.. i got the game in one too many folders... xD

Lateralus1337

Oct 3, 2019
no it just gets stuck on a blackscreen when i alt+f4 the game the quit (yes/no) comes up. but other then that its just a blackscreen. but i think i know why.. i got the game in one too many folders... xD
I had a similar issue with another Illusion game, PlayHome. Basically I order to see the menu, all I had to do was hit any of the shortcuts that open plugin menus. 'N' for instance. One I got into the actuall game, this was no longer required.

Dragonclaw

Oct 11, 2018
Do anyone can upload the Honey Select Unlimited Extend + Studio Neo expansion? I'm not interested in mods and just want to enjoy the core game. :)

randombaby

Mar 23, 2020
HI! i'm new in this

i downed the and extracted but i got
There should be 'HoneySelect_64_Data'
folder next to the executable

what should i do?

THOTtery

Nov 24, 2018
Excuse me, I need help. I want to download Honey Select Final Repack 3.5 but nothing I've been on is working. Mega is being retarded and closing off all my tabs, Hongfire is not up, The last link that I saw, page 95 or something, isn't working either. Does anyone have a way for m to get it or some place I can download it? Because the search is getting tedious and annoying.

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes