dickless_hobo

Mar 30, 2018
so mods won't work on the official ver.?
More like "no one can guarantee it will work". All the mods and plugins were made for the fan version. If the mods that you want somehow work with fakku version then good for you. If not then good luck getting support. HS community despises fakku :KEK:

Reactions: Manifold

vessalius

Jan 23, 2018
More like "no one can guarantee it will work". All the mods and plugins were made for the fan version. If the mods that you want somehow work with fakku version then good for you. If not then good luck getting support. HS community despises fakku :KEK:
oh okay, thanks for the information.

Lateralus1337

Oct 3, 2019
How to use a futa character as the MC for Futa x female action?
I'd like to know as well. So far I've played around with the shortcut plugin whiich has an option to use a female character as male. The problem here is that
1. the female becomes way to tall, even if by default the height is set to 20
2. The male and female need to use same skin color, since the penis uses the color from male.
3. the penis is offset slightly, so it's hovering instead of being attached to the body.

Are there any better options for futa?

Faeiz525

Mar 10, 2020
Can't seem to dowload HSU..the download keeps getting stuck at 4gb and then resets to zero again..have been going at it mire than 5 times..aigj

Stripedshovel

Sep 18, 2017
The all-in-one torrent doesn't seem to have a registry fix, where can i get this?

Problem is, if I try to use the ipa'd HoneySelect_64 (Patch & Launch) shortcut, a command window opens and it states:

ERROR: Access to the path "c:\Users\Bloo\Downloads\[yadda yadda...]" is denied. that's not my path to the game, most likely it's from the person who contributed the all in one.

How do I fix this?

Edit2: Hongfire is down for me, so i can't get the registry fixer from there.

Last edited:

Spoo77

Mar 13, 2020
Where's the downl

Technical Informations:
Uncompressed: ~91GB
Compressed (download): ~21,2GB
Recommended Specs: 3GB of free RAM, a atleast semi decent CPU + a decent GPU or you will have a hard time. SSD highly recommended
Version: NOT UNLIMITED FROM FAKKU SHIT

Generic Text:
They are still a few messed up items & duplicates in, I'm just tired of even reading this game title anymore, so this where I'll stop.
Base game / Studio / StudioNEO / BattleArena are working from what the around 100 people that are already playing told me.
Do you need to install anything else?...Well that depends. This should pretty much cover everything you can find, like mentioned before, some cards may need manual adjustment, some items may don't appear correctly, but so far every card was fixable in 1-2 minutes.
Also pretty much every error from FR2 should be fixed here.

The main reason why this is even here: Because of people, who asked me everyday about FR2 and when I would make FR3. I didn't want to let them down, so here you go.
There will be no FR4 or big updates anymore.

Features:
A lot of mods... look at the unpacked size.
About 500 clothing presets
460 tested pre-installed cards
A lot of clothing options, leading each tab might take a few seconds.
A lot of body customization's (4k Skins / 390 SkinTexOverlays / different bodys)
Pre-installed everything else that you need (uncensored / english / the essential stuff)
The ability to easily fix all upcoming problems with possible ID conflicts.
No more problems with Roy's cards (still need a little polish to be able to use them, but that takes about 5 sec [video tutorial included])

Things you should read:
Q:Everything will be perfect right? All of my 10000 cards will be working without any problems and I never need to install or do ANTHING else.
A: No, some card may have stuff that need manual Adjustments, some have mods specifically for them. All of that, you need to do by yourself.
+++++
Q: Why did you delay this so often?
A: Frustration, Koikatsu, RL Stuff.
+++++
Q: Game crashes what do I do?
A: Stay calm and think, a lot of people don't have problems, what could have happend that made it crash? If that doesn't fix it, ask in my discord.
+++++
Q: Does this support my 32-Bit Pentium-4 2.66ghz | 1GB RAM | Intel Graphics laptop?
A: Most likely not, 32-Bit isn't supported (You need 64-Bit). A SSD is also HIGHLY recommended. But just test it.
+++++
Q: Did you fix this whole G_battlearena stuff?
A: Yes I did, this was very careless on my part in FR2, but it's now fully gone.
+++++
Q: Why didn't you add Mod XYZ
A: I stopped at 91GB, FR2 was 39GB in comparison. You should have a lot of stuff to play around with.
+++++
Q: My HS is already working more than fine and I can use mine for everything I need. Should I download?
A: My packs are orientated to new players, lazy people who don't want to download 1000x files and people who broke their installation / lost it. If you can already do everything you want, than you should hold off on this one.
+++++
FlashBangZ Discord:

Archive Password: #=Idon'twanttotouchthisgameeveragain.LikeReally,I'm done#1

Installing
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Downloads (TORRENT ONLY)
Win: - - - -

I do not support this. This is just a copy and paste from hogfire before it went down
Where's the download link for the mod ?

ding

Apr 10, 2018
I'm trying to find ways to add more characters to my HS and I have no idea what the point of cards are for the characters. If you don't have the actual models for the characters what do the cards do beside show a preview of who they are?

Lateralus1337

Oct 3, 2019
I'm trying to find ways to add more characters to my HS and I have no idea what the point of cards are for the characters. If you don't have the actual models for the characters what do the cards do beside show a preview of who they are?
The cards contain the metadata for a character. Such as the IDs of various clothes, eybrows, eyes, hairs, facial types skin types etc.
If they use IDs from mods, then if you don't have the mod, two things can happen:
1. it will load a default value as the sample girl char in the checkered shirt.
2. it will load an ID that is used by a different mod (this can happen if you have lot of mods, that they share IDs and you need to fix it with a plugin

Most unique character often mention which mods you need to have them working. Patreon characters usually have all the data with them already since they usually do their own stuff.

Reactions: Agontuk

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
But its like 1mb for me and not an useable data ? I have Winrar and 7zip installed, any other thing i need? ( Im new with HS sry)
torrent is a download file, you need to install mtorrent for example, easy to use. Once you do, open the torrent file with that program and it will launch the download.

ding

Apr 10, 2018
The cards contain the metadata for a character. Such as the IDs of various clothes, eybrows, eyes, hairs, facial types skin types etc.
If they use IDs from mods, then if you don't have the mod, two things can happen:
1. it will load a default value as the sample girl char in the checkered shirt.
2. it will load an ID that is used by a different mod (this can happen if you have lot of mods, that they share IDs and you need to fix it with a plugin

Most unique character often mention which mods you need to have them working. Patreon characters usually have all the data with them already since they usually do their own stuff.
Thanks for letting me know man. I had no idea until you filled me in.

SirloiN123

May 15, 2018
I'm new to Honey select so I have no idea what i'm doing here. Does the FR3 come with the DLC and extra content or do I have to install both and copy files over?

Lateralus1337

Oct 3, 2019
I'm new to Honey select so I have no idea what i'm doing here. Does the FR3 come with the DLC and extra content or do I have to install both and copy files over?
FR3 comes with pretty much everything, in terms of DLC and mods as well. Just follow the instructions and you'll be good to go for a long while.

SirloiN123

May 15, 2018
FR3 comes with pretty much everything, in terms of DLC and mods as well. Just follow the instructions and you'll be good to go for a long while.
Thanks for the reply. I noticed that theres some cards that can be seen in honeystudio but not in honeyselect. I saw a glimpse of them in the upload tab but an orange box kicks me out. I translated the orange box words to "network connection failed". How do I establish a connection?

A2MLover

Jul 30, 2017
Since i had to reinstall HS i lost all my beloved mods... And now hongfire is gone :( Can someone plz provide me armpit hair and braces mods? Thx (I'd also appreciate other teenie stuff like underwear, shirts and sneakers ;))

Lateralus1337

Oct 3, 2019
Thanks for the reply. I noticed that theres some cards that can be seen in honeystudio but not in honeyselect. I saw a glimpse of them in the upload tab but an orange box kicks me out. I translated the orange box words to "network connection failed". How do I establish a connection?
You won't be able to connect to the card DB from within the game. You'd need to purchase it for that.

Taku46

Aug 21, 2019
Since i had to reinstall HS i lost all my beloved mods... And now hongfire is gone :( Can someone plz provide me armpit hair and braces mods? Thx (I'd also appreciate other teenie stuff like underwear, shirts and sneakers ;))

Sorting through this will be a pain but this mega link seems to be the biggest collection with Hongfire dead. Off the top of my head, you will find some pubes under [AM] and [DrB].

This pastebin should have you covered for other essential tools and fixes to the game. I trust you're more familiar with these mods than me (I've totally forgotten which ones I use).

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes