nosx

Nov 30, 2018
Use the Fan version and add the mods you want. I think that the link to the Discord server is on the OP. You can find everything you need there, including help.
Thanks for the reply. That is what I ended up doing since it's more mod friendly and doesn't seem to contain any nasty surprises. I will check out the Discord and the Pastebin for further support. Much appreciated.

Reactions: Q Who

trungkien2411

Nov 3, 2019
Here are some of my character please contact me if you wish to have them,

Reactions: Manifold

Braydox21

Nov 5, 2018
file seems to require a password. i think i've come arcoss this before but i've forgotton how i got around it

Sep 8, 2017
Anybody ever try to play this game on Mac OSX using Crossover (Wine Platform)? I'm trying to get it to work, and it kiiiiiiinda does, only problem is backgrounds and NPC's faces are BLACK. And I do mean BLACK, as pitch.
Everything else about the game seems to work fine, though. Ironically, the game actually runs better on my iMac than it did on my old Dell potato. But, at the same time, decidedly NOT.
Screen Shot 1.png Can't see girls' faces, can't see PC, can't see background--- no point in playing the game like that, even though it is technically playable. I'm hoping this is caused by just a couple of files being corrupted or something, and that somebody here knows......? I've tried out both the Official and Fan versions of the Game (downloaded from this site), both have the same result. I've attached some pics of the problem. Screen Shot 2.png

sourfries35

Dec 8, 2019
Is there a modpack I can download that at least has all the necessary plugins and mods? I think I saw one in this forum but the only downloads were torrents and I don't have a VPN, so I dunno how safe it is to download it.

ding

Apr 10, 2018
I just started messing with HS mods and I think did something terribly wrong.

[MoreSlotID keeps saying]:

Please make sure StudioNEO_32_Data¥Managed¥Assembly-CSharp.dll exist
Please make sure BattleArena_32_Data¥Managed¥Assembly-CSharp.dll"

[IPA]:

ERROR: Couldn't find DLLs! Make sure you extracted all contents of the release archive

And StudioNEO_32_WideSliderPatch can't find StudioNEO_32.exe

If anyone can help me out I would highly appreciate it!

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
I just started messing with HS mods and I think did something terribly wrong.

[MoreSlotID keeps saying]:

Please make sure StudioNEO_32_Data¥Managed¥Assembly-CSharp.dll exist
Please make sure BattleArena_32_Data¥Managed¥Assembly-CSharp.dll"

[IPA]:

ERROR: Couldn't find DLLs! Make sure you extracted all contents of the release archive

And StudioNEO_32_WideSliderPatch can't find StudioNEO_32.exe

If anyone can help me out I would highly appreciate it!
Use ResolveMoreSlotIDs .14b not "MoreSlotID"

Happy Potter

May 21, 2019
the "all in one" fan version is not all in one. i just wasted 21gb thinking i was downloading the zip file of the fan version -_-

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
the "all in one" fan version is not all in one. i just wasted 21gb thinking i was downloading the zip file of the fan version -_-
How so? It has almost all the basic files? Were you expecting all mods made in 21gb?

Stuhlbein

Aug 2, 2019
you may be talking about the mouth opennesses and variations, which you can select by hitting "n" during the h scene (probably an add-on feature, not in the base game, but I'm not sure). One of those variations is indeed a mouth ridiculously wide open.
Regarding that, we were incorrect, it was really a mod widening the mouth in this undesirable matter^^
It's called 'Larger mouth mod' and is in the final repack for some reason...

If you also have a problem with ugly wide fellatio mouths after downloading the Final Repack 3.5:
The solution is to replace this file, 'cf_head_00.unity3d' (In the folder 'chara' in the folder 'abdata') with its counterpart from the original game .

Last edited:

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
Regarding that, we were incorrect, it was really a mod widening the mouth in this undesirable matter^^
It's called 'Larger mouth mod' and is in the final repack for some reason...

If you also have a problem with ugly wide fellatio mouths after downloading the Final Repack 3.5:
The solution is to replace the file 'cf_head_00.unity3d' (In the folder 'chara' in the folder 'abdata') with its counterpart from the original game (I really wish I could just attach it, but site says something about the file not having an allowed extension).
that's cool, and as for attaching files, you need to zip it or actually .rar it, it only accepts compressed files.

JaiJoe

Oct 5, 2019
I have a problem with the 91K Version.

I did everithing as descriped
1. Download and Unzip.
2. Apply Hotfix to "HoneySelect_64_Data" folder.
3. Run registry fix "5 - Fix Honey Select Registry.bat"
4. Run "0 - Honey Select Settings.exe" for config and play.

on Point 4 i received he Message Data folder not found
There should be "HoneySelect_64Data folder next to executable.

What have i done wrong?

LathamTK

Mar 9, 2020
I have a problem with the 91K Version.

I did everithing as descriped
1. Download and Unzip.
2. Apply Hotfix to "HoneySelect_64_Data" folder.
3. Run registry fix "5 - Fix Honey Select Registry.bat"
4. Run "0 - Honey Select Settings.exe" for config and play.

on Point 4 i received he Message Data folder not found
There should be "HoneySelect_64Data folder next to executable.

What have i done wrong?
I had the same issue. What fixed it for me was renaming the folder. Basically, delete all the untranslated boxes and the trademark or copyright or whatever sign is used in the folder naming when you unpack. Then do the registry thing again and hopefully it will launch for you as it did for me.

vessalius

Jan 23, 2018
i'm kinda late following this game. which one should i download? the official ver. or the fan ver.? which one do u think is better?

Connor Black

Mar 19, 2018
whenever i open the config menu ingame and click "back" after making changes the game freezes but the music still plays and at that point only the esc button works which asks to quit the game and if i select no the game stays frozen up as before with nothing working except the esc button. plz help !!!

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes