Aymier09

Jul 23, 2017
does anyone knows how to change the resolution of the game when your InitSetting has stopped working ? I tried to find an xml file on user data to edit it but there wasnt any )':

edit: maybe it is just placebo but I thing I managed to change it, just go to user data and create a xml file and put whats bellow in it:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-16"?>
<Setting>
<Width>1920</Width>
<Height>1080</Height>
<Size>1920 x 1080 (16 : 9)</Size>
<FullScreen>true</FullScreen>
<Quality>2</Quality>
<Display>0</Display>
<Language>0</Language>
</Setting>

Last edited:

Thanos247

Devourer of Worlds
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
Call me an idiot, but I can't find a full save. F95 is giving me issues on the search option as well. Does anyone have that?

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
Call me an idiot, but I can't find a full save. F95 is giving me issues on the search option as well. Does anyone have that?
there are no save slots in this game. Basically you save your characters in the character maker (tab "other" where you determine name, personality, etc. of the girl). You can save outfit combos in the editor (click on customize character, clothing tab), and modify your characters (tab "body", where you can also save their bodies and faces as presets). For the rest, the small story which consists in achieving trophies as you fuck your way through the game saves automatically, but don't forget to "activate" those trophies with that Ciri girl by cliking on her tab in the main menu. These trophies open new options as FFM poses.

For the rest, everything saves automatically when you close the editor ("customize character"), or the game itself. This is a sex simulation game, no story really.

The only equivalent to a full save I know of is the full repack by Flashbangz, where all trophies are already completed.

Last edited:

ghostav

Feb 9, 2020
No. You stay in a huge hotel and can fill it with up to 100 characters. You pick or create a character (or several) and you go have sex! There's achievements that unlock events, objects, pills, gear, etc. One of them is to get a girl so mad at you DURING SEX that she leaves the hotel!
NO RPG. Just straight up sex! Orgies, bdsm, body mofications, etc. There's thousands of character cards that are 100-200 kb and we can trade them! Anybody want one of mine?
yes please message me

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
  • Angry
Reactions: Kal Von Fiend

ghostav

Feb 9, 2020
She's still in the thread. She's custom made to help trigger a achievement. The one where you have to get a lady mad over and over. But if you don't use her, she's fun to mess with. I haven't used HS or even had it installed since I had to reformat last fall when a windows update crippled my computer.
https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-v1-2-1-0-2-illusion.1317/post-19128
can you tell me how is the game I am still downloading it and i wonder how much space is needed

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
IIRC, it's around 11.5gb for the fan version torrent. It's 5gb for the all-in-one which doesn't have as much.

XeriAkashiya

Jun 23, 2019
View attachment 208412

Overview:
Honey Select is the ultimate character creator. With thousands of customization options available there are an infinite number of unique characters that you can create. Choose from several different fully voiced personality types and traits to further personalize your character. Your character’s emotions are dynamic and change throughout the game based on your experiences and the decisions you make. When you’re ready, take your character somewhere nice and enjoy a sophisticated intimate experience.
Release Date: JP 2016-09-09, EN 2018-03-28
Thread Updated: 2018-12-28
Original Title: ハニーセレクト
Censorship: No
Version: FAN v1.20 All DLC & Extra Content / OFFICIAL HS UNLIMITED v1.0.2
Developer/Publisher: -
Platform: Windows
Language: English, Japanese
Voices: Japanese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Modding:

Sources:

Official vs Fan Version:

DOWNLOAD
Fan Version
:
FR 3.5: LINK
Official Version:
Thank you @blubbat0r for helping me set up he fan version, he did 90% of the work) and thank you to @YouKnowMyName for the official version.

View attachment 75429 View attachment 75430 View attachment 75431 View attachment 75432 View attachment 75433 View attachment 75434 View attachment 75435

MEGA links don't work :(

Mattia.Heron

Mar 19, 2018
So my problem is (oculus rift S) I can launch it in VR but once I change from the menu to either customize or go to room selection where you have the "see the girls" option, my game just freezes and locks the whole people and after it finally comes back it gives me some steamVR error, even using opencomposite it behaves exactly the same. I've noticed that the game skyrockets up to about 9gb of ram usage and thats what causes it all from what i can gather.
Any thoughts?

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
I'm confused, is the fan version being flashbangz's or not?
edit: yes, click on "FR3.5,/link" not "spoiler"

I use flashbangz, saved me days and days of adding mods to the game. But bear in mind it has also its disadvantages:

-the game becomes absolutely huge, I mean we're talking 91 Gb of space required for the original FB, to which you then add (your choice) even more mods.

-some of these mods contained in the FB version will turn out to be totally useless to you, especially clothes, tatooes, etc. you don't like for example, and removing mods is near to impossible. HS is in this respect quite a headache.

-depending on your RAM/graphic card, etc, it can be quite slow to start and navigate from panel to panel.

-some people have reported spyware, though I never had any problem when I installed it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lewd_Jack

Pu$$yK1LL3r

May 24, 2019
sorry for being noob. can somebody help me how to unpack & repack the unity3d file for modding. what apps to use to do so..??

Vigilante89

Feb 18, 2020
Hey guys. I downloaded Honey Select, and double clicked the launcher, but when I clicked on Start Game, all I get is a black screen. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes