Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
you need to install ShortcutPlugin1.7.dll file. this mod can turn the male player model to female. you have to hit n to open it .
What option does that? I have that mod and don't remember seeing such an option.

Dec 31, 2018
Next dumb question.

I'm trying to find a good mod for freckles, Ozmul used to do one but the mega link is dead, unless i'm being really dense and missing how to do it in the game?

akulami

Nov 1, 2018
I don't get it. Is this "Android version?" thing a meme on the forum or do people legitimately think games that can barely run on high end PCs run on an android device?

fartbarf

Jun 2, 2017
Just curious if anyone can point me to some additional tattoo packs. I have GIL and SAEKI and those are both perfect, exactly what I'm looking for. I also have the META tribal ones. Can't seem to find the [5C4RY] tattoo pack anywhere, if anyone has any leads on that. Other tattoo packs out there anyone could recommend?

Matiq

May 28, 2018
Anyone knows what mod this card use from lewd yue? i found it at kenzato website. Tried google it but cant find his work

echoin2000

Oct 23, 2019
Might be a useless question, but does anyone have a bonemod.txt of a shota-height and proportioned male character they are willing to share?

IceSodaFreak

May 31, 2018
so i downloaded all 3 parts but i dont know the right way to combine them together. any advise?
Put all 3 parts together in the same location, such as the downloads folder.
Then make sure you have the latest version of WinRAR, and it has to be WinRAR, it won't work with Winzip at all.
Select all three parts at the same time and use WinRAR to get the game, it will show up wherever you opened the three parts.

Reactions: shadowdragon9
May 31, 2018
So, is the official version in the OP up to date?

also, what’s a good source for learning what mods do/add? Because I get so lost on that.

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes