Blu

May 15, 2017
hey guys just got honey select unlimited. What are the mods that i can use for this? and i can i change penis size?

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
hey guys just got honey select unlimited. What are the mods that i can use for this? and i can i change penis size?
Not a lot of mods work with unlimited. I can't say which since I have never owned it.

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
Looks good. Are you using IBL?
Yup yup, I am! Still need play around with all the settings, I'm getting a pretty good idea how most work.
Presets that you gave me the other day look good, only problem is 2 of the 4 create circles around the eyes, not sure what I did wrong? In the screenshot I just posted above was one of yours I used a base and then tweak around a bit.

Also yesterday I successfully made an house in Unity (its empty besides the one room I finished) and exported it to Neo. Looks good after I fixed the ratio and scaled to right in Neo, when I first loaded it into Neo, I didn't even recongize it and thought I screwed up lol.

Esyre

May 11, 2019
Hi, when I'm launching widesliderpatcher, it tells me that there's an acces error to a file named "Assembly-CSharp.dll". I tried to give it full control but it doesn't work.
Any idea ?

cevitamin

Apr 19, 2018
Works fine all settings maxed out with no problems - all running from nvme ssd. Even tried to create some character. hss.jpg

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes