fartbarf

Jun 2, 2017
What's the mod that allows you to increase/decrease the girls' experience levels in-game via the room setups?

I saw it when using the 3.5 repack, but that thing was such a mess I decided to do it from scratch myself and am not sure where to find that one. For what it's worth, I did search this thread but couldn't find any specific mentions to it. Thanks!

TankoG

Nov 2, 2018
Lightweight :PogChamp:just kidding of course. I am about to hit 1800. I am at the moment trying to figure out why I am getting some clipping on socks and pantyhose. I back up a lot and my November 1st back up os free of the problem. Now I am paying the price for not backing up weekly. I installed about 90 mods. My back up had 1673 and was free of the issue. Oh well. I am backing up the back up so I can try to install all but the problem mod or mods.
View attachment 497618

Did you download Oreo's 4k skin/body mod... because oreo body mod causes this when I used it it doesnt work well with pantyhose skin like clothing ...its a mess.. My opinion you should remove that mod and use another 4k body/skin mod

Reactions: Q Who

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Did you download Oreo's 4k skin/body mod... because oreo body mod causes this when I used it it doesnt work well with pantyhose skin like clothing ...its a mess.. My opinion you should remove that mod and use another 4k body/skin mod
Yup. I just removed it the other day. Someone in the Discord mentioned this mod. I was almost done repairing when I had put it back in. Then I saw it and removed it. But you cannot simply remove it. You have to replace the Unity file that it replaces. I had a clean recent back up and replaced the file. Then all was good.

fartbarf

Jun 2, 2017
I know people ask this all the time, but I haven't really found a direct answer on it yet, so sorry in advance...

GGMod is working perfectly with everything except vanilla heels, resulting in the typical flat-footed issue. Any advice?

(My game file is definitely current on all the IPA merging and patching. I added HeelyFeely just in case that fixed it, made no difference.)

Joesmoe06

Dec 4, 2019
I downloaded the FR3.5, but was looking for the mod/file to remove in order to not have all H positions unlocked? Does anyone know what to remove from the pack so that I can go about unlocking things along the way.
Or does HS always have everything unlocked?
Thanks!

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
I know people ask this all the time, but I haven't really found a direct answer on it yet, so sorry in advance...

GGMod is working perfectly with everything except vanilla heels, resulting in the typical flat-footed issue. Any advice?

(My game file is definitely current on all the IPA merging and patching. I added HeelyFeely just in case that fixed it, made no difference.)
Flat footed? What does that mean?

takvorian

Dec 29, 2019
What's the mod that allows you to increase/decrease the girls' experience levels in-game via the room setups?

I saw it when using the 3.5 repack, but that thing was such a mess I decided to do it from scratch myself and am not sure where to find that one. For what it's worth, I did search this thread but couldn't find any specific mentions to it. Thanks!
May be you are looking for "MenuMod v1.1".

Please google for "Honey Select MenuMod.v1.1" as a phrase, the first result (kenzato.uk) should lead you to the download.

D

Deleted member 808788

Does anyone have this? [Zeaska] HS P04_Full-Edition_v1.0

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
I am new to Honey Select, just downloaded the 91gb version.
My question is, I loaded one of the character already made, but it won't let me edit the face adjustments. I can change colors and clothes but not the nose size and stuff like that. Is there a way to do?

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
I am new to Honey Select, just downloaded the 91gb version.
My question is, I loaded one of the character already made, but it won't let me edit the face adjustments. I can change colors and clothes but not the nose size and stuff like that. Is there a way to do?
The 3.5 FlashBangZ edition? If that is the case my advice is to get rid of it ASAP.

Reactions: Jestur
3.80 star(s) 4 Votes