TwoWay232

Feb 28, 2019
Which download is recommended for the Fan Version? I seen some talk that FR 3.5 was made by FlashBangZ and I don't rly care for someone who puts viruses in games.

paizuril

Dec 22, 2019
Can anyone help? I downloaded the fan version and it works fine (minus the english launcher not working with x64) but, everytime I'm in settings and I press ''back'' it doesn't respond to anything, it's not frozen since I can still quit the game normally but it won't let me do anything besides quit the game when I try to go back. I need this to fix up display

Droidcat39

Oct 19, 2017
Can anyone help? I downloaded the fan version and it works fine (minus the english launcher not working with x64) but, everytime I'm in settings and I press ''back'' it doesn't respond to anything, it's not frozen since I can still quit the game normally but it won't let me do anything besides quit the game when I try to go back. I need this to fix up display
Try to download everything and extract it with winrar. You can just skip using the launcher. Also check the Resolver (get the last version) to see if you need somehing else, the fan version has almost everything you need but you have to update a lot of parts.

bmw530i

Dec 24, 2019
You need the uncensored mod. I posted a link earlier that has everything you need. Don't download the Fakku or FlashBangZ versions. Do you play the hotel game or are you using studio NEO?
Hey man,

Do you have a link to your post which you mention has everything I need? Thanks for guiding me to steer clear of the flashbangz repack. I am now looking into how to get the whole thing installed and with all the necessary mods. Any help is appreciated!

paizuril

Dec 22, 2019
Try to download everything and extract it with winrar. You can just skip using the launcher. Also check the Resolver (get the last version) to see if you need somehing else, the fan version has almost everything you need but you have to update a lot of parts.
Thanks for the feedback! I've gone into the resolver and fixed everything I could to make it green.
However, the problem still occurs. I can't press back on settings, and the only thing I can do if I press it is to hit esc since it acts like it's frozen (but it's not.)

Last edited:

Draven72

Sep 7, 2019
I can't see to find anything for this tattoo. It exists for playhome under tattoos but I can't find anything for honey select. First screenshot at max opacity. Second screen shot when you play with it some. When you play with it, it can look like spanking/whipping bruises. Any ideas or something comparable? I've already tried the 'dirty' tattoo but it just doesn't quite do it. 1577309613026.png 1577309793136.png

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
I can't see to find anything for this tattoo. It exists for playhome under tattoos but I can't find anything for honey select. First screenshot at max opacity. Second screen shot when you play with it some. When you play with it, it can look like spanking/whipping bruises. Any ideas or something comparable? I've already tried the 'dirty' tattoo but it just doesn't quite do it. View attachment 496745 View attachment 496747
It might be Play Home only. I don't know anything about Play Home but a lot of Mods for Play Home are not in HS.

dickless_hobo

Mar 30, 2018
I can't see to find anything for this tattoo. It exists for playhome under tattoos but I can't find anything for honey select. First screenshot at max opacity. Second screen shot when you play with it some. When you play with it, it can look like spanking/whipping bruises. Any ideas or something comparable? I've already tried the 'dirty' tattoo but it just doesn't quite do it. View attachment 496745 View attachment 496747
Someone has ported PH wounds to HS, it's called .

wounds.png

You should join the discord (link inside main pastebin on the first post). It has more active users and most mod authors post their works there.

Reactions: Q Who

Droidcat39

Oct 19, 2017
Thanks for the feedback! I've gone into the resolver and fixed everything I could to make it green.
However, the problem still occurs. I can't press back on settings, and the only thing I can do if I press it is to hit esc since it acts like it's frozen (but it's not.)
This is my setup, i have more than 1200~ mods and i only have issues when i use the futa mod or when i dont arrange correctly a mod after installing it. You can disable RegEx translations to speed up a bit your game but its important to install SBX uncensor.
Other option is to reinstall the 630 patch, translate HS64, SN64, reinstall IPA (the last version), repatch HS64, repatch SN64, Reinstall wideslider, repatch hs64, repatch sn64, reinstall SBX and the most important thing is to click Save Changes on the bottom right corner on ItemResolver,
You have to check if your pc have the minimal specs to run it, i downloaded the Fan version 3.5 fom here and just updated everyting i could.
I still reccomend you to unzip everything again, that is the safest way to fix it.
setup.JPG

Taku46

Aug 21, 2019
Hi everyone, I am a noob with all this technical stuff. I am using the 3 part fan downloads and I just want to get the SBX uncensors and 4k. For some reason, patch 630 comes up invalid on ResolveMoreSlotID. I have tried using the patch on pastebin but that does not seem to work even after installing. I also tried letting it download off mega but this exe is linked to a mega limit for some reason so it fails to download.
What can I do now?

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
This is my setup, i have more than 1200~
Lightweight :PogChamp:just kidding of course. I am about to hit 1800. I am at the moment trying to figure out why I am getting some clipping on socks and pantyhose. I back up a lot and my November 1st back up os free of the problem. Now I am paying the price for not backing up weekly. I installed about 90 mods. My back up had 1673 and was free of the issue. Oh well. I am backing up the back up so I can try to install all but the problem mod or mods.
20191225041822928.png

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Hi everyone, I am a noob with all this technical stuff. I am using the 3 part fan downloads and I just want to get the SBX uncensors and 4k. For some reason, patch 630 comes up invalid on ResolveMoreSlotID. I have tried using the patch on pastebin but that does not seem to work even after installing. I also tried letting it download off mega but this exe is linked to a mega limit for some reason so it fails to download.
What can I do now?
First thing first. reinstall the 630 patch until it is green. Then repatch both exes with IPA. I highly recommend installing the LRE and using all of Joan's plugins. joan6694.bitbucket.io/ Btw, don't use the Pastbin 630. Just hit the reinstall button. I will automatically download\install it and leave a copy in your root folder if it needs to be fixed again.

Taku46

Aug 21, 2019
First thing first. reinstall the 630 patch until it is green. Then repatch both exes with IPA. I highly recommend installing the LRE and using all of Joan's plugins. joan6694.bitbucket.io/ Btw, don't use the Pastbin 630. Just hit the reinstall button. I will automatically download\install it and leave a copy in your root folder if it needs to be fixed again.
Thanks friend, I tried pressing reinstall again and it downloaded the patch just fine. What makes LRE superior? I went for 4K because I do not exactly have a high performance laptop and don't mind sticking closer to the more anime look of the vanilla game.

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes