fartbarf

Jun 2, 2017
May be you are looking for "MenuMod v1.1".

Please google for "Honey Select MenuMod.v1.1" as a phrase, the first result (kenzato.uk) should lead you to the download.
Cool, thanks! While it's not EXACTLY what I was looking for (the one in the 3.5 repack had a little checkbox built in to the girl's stat/bio card you see right before initiating the "H-Scene"), this thing has SOOOO much more functionality anyways. Much appreciated!!

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Cool, thanks! While it's not EXACTLY what I was looking for (the one in the 3.5 repack had a little checkbox built in to the girl's stat/bio card you see right before initiating the "H-Scene"), this thing has SOOOO much more functionality anyways. Much appreciated!!

Reactions: Yojiro76

fartbarf

Jun 2, 2017
Flat footed? What does that mean?
Thanks for the response! For what it's worth, you have already solved a TON of issues I've had just by searching for it in this thread. You've always got the answers, so thanks for your prolific contributions here!

I should have included a picture to make it easier (it's also not even completely obvious from the picture due to the angle I took), but basically the women are standing with their feet flat on the ground despite being in heels, which makes the heel itself penetrate the ground plane. Effectively makes heels invisible in scenes while standing. Again, I'm only having the issue with vanilla heels after installing the GGMod, and it's in both the Character Maker and the actual scenes in-game.

Capture.PNG

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Thanks for the response! For what it's worth, you have already solved a TON of issues I've had just by searching for it in this thread. You've always got the answers, so thanks for your prolific contributions here!

I should have included a picture to make it easier (it's also not even completely obvious from the picture due to the angle I took), but basically the women are standing with their feet flat on the ground despite being in heels, which makes the heel itself penetrate the ground plane. Effectively makes heels invisible in scenes while standing. Again, I'm only having the issue with vanilla heels after installing the GGMod, and it's in both the Character Maker and the actual scenes in-game.

View attachment 502781
Remove the shoes and put them back. In NEO go to "state" and remove the shoes. Then put them back. It should fix the issue. Well hopefully.

fartbarf

Jun 2, 2017
Remove the shoes and put them back. In NEO go to "state" and remove the shoes. Then put them back. It should fix the issue. Well hopefully.
Thanks for the advice! I tried it but didn't see a difference, although I'm not super experienced with NEO stuff yet, so that's not to say it wouldn't work for someone else.

As a temporary solution, I added Belgar17's Adapted Shoes Pack which seems to have GG-compatible versions of the vanilla shoes (which still look wonky, but at least it's an improvement). Although ultimately I'd still like to figure out where the conflict is since GGMod is supposed to work with vanilla heels. I feel like I must be missing something obvious...

Last edited:

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Thanks for the advice! I tried it but didn't see a difference, although I'm not super experienced with NEO stuff yet, so that's not to say it wouldn't work for someone else.

As a temporary solution, I added Belgar17's Adapted Shoes Pack which seems to have GG-compatible versions of the vanilla shoes (which still look wonky, but at least it's an improvement). Although ultimately I'd still like to figure out where the conflict is since GGMod is supposed to work with vanilla heels. I feel like I must be missing something obvious...
Are you sure you have the newest gmod? Do you have heelyfeely?

fartbarf

Jun 2, 2017
Are you sure you have the newest gmod? Do you have heelyfeely?
Yup, I've got GGMod 1.6.1 and HeelyFeely 1.4 as well.

So to install, I dragged the contents of the GGMod over (abdata & plugins, I'm dragging both those folders exactly as is and dropping in to the main HS folder) and generate a new launcher with IPA.

Is there ANYTHING else I need to do with any files anywhere? Adjustments to the vanilla shoes, anything like that? I think I remember having this problem last time, long long ago, but it doesn't seem like anyone else does, so I must be doing something stupid, haha.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Yup, I've got GGMod 1.6.1 and HeelyFeely 1.4 as well.

So to install, I dragged the contents of the GGMod over (abdata & plugins, I'm dragging both those folders exactly as is and dropping in to the main HS folder) and generate a new launcher with IPA.

Is there ANYTHING else I need to do with any files anywhere? Adjustments to the vanilla shoes, anything like that? I think I remember having this problem last time, long long ago, but it doesn't seem like anyone else does, so I must be doing something stupid, haha.
Did you run this after installing it?

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Indeed! I have had ResolveMore since I saw you mention it way back in the thread, has helped immensely, but I'm not seeing any issues related to GG with it.
You have to run resolver after you install mods. If you see the "Save Changes" dark you need to hit that button on the bottom right

fartbarf

Jun 2, 2017
You have to run resolver after you install mods. If you see the "Save Changes" dark you need to hit that button on the bottom right
I've been using it pretty diligently, maybe I missed something. I do save whenever it has new items.

Currently the "Save Changes" is greyed out, so what button are you saying I need to push now? (sorry!)

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
I've been using it pretty diligently, maybe I missed something. I do save whenever it has new items.

Currently the "Save Changes" is greyed out, so what button are you saying I need to push now? (sorry!)
That means you are up to date. Join the Discord and see if someone in the Help channel knows how to fix it. There are people far more informed than I am.

fartbarf

Jun 2, 2017
That means you are up to date. Join the Discord and see if someone in the Help channel knows how to fix it. There are people far more informed than I am.
I've been trying to diagnose it over there as well. I've been told by one person that it's a known issue and there isn't anything we can do about the vanilla heels with GGMod, just need to adjust manually. But that doesn't seem right? Fairly certain I didn't have this issue when using the 3.5 repack recently, and it looks like it's not something you're experiencing either... Hmm.

Oh well, I'll keep investigating. Thanks again!

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
I've been trying to diagnose it over there as well. I've been told by one person that it's a known issue and there isn't anything we can do about the vanilla heels with GGMod, just need to adjust manually. But that doesn't seem right? Fairly certain I didn't have this issue when using the 3.5 repack recently, and it looks like it's not something you're experiencing either... Hmm.

Oh well, I'll keep investigating. Thanks again!
I don't really use vanilla assets at all. There are way too many new shoes and I like to use platform shoes. What shoe is that so I can test. I have 1800 mods so without a name to search I can't tell you for sure.

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
The 3.5 FlashBangZ edition? If that is the case my advice is to get rid of it ASAP.
Yes I think it is the FlashBangz edition, dammit! My fault for not doing more research and reading. I already made some characters and stuff before I starting reading through the thread more. I already downloading the 3 part fan edition. Is it possible to move any of the assets over, or the character I created. Of course they won't work if I don't more the assets along with them. Should I just start over and start fresh?

I am going to take some time and read through the thread and try to learn a bunch. The is definitely a rabbit hole, an exciting one.

Last edited:

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Assets? The characters, scenes screen caps yes. Do you have "Better Scene Loader"? I will DM you a Discord link.

fartbarf

Jun 2, 2017
I don't really use vanilla assets at all. There are way too many new shoes and I like to use platform shoes. What shoe is that so I can test. I have 1800 mods so without a name to search I can't tell you for sure.
The picture I posted was just plain old "Cowboy Boots" without any "CC" or "Custom Color" or anything, although the issue isn't quite as obvious with those shoes. Other ones worth checking are "Santa Boots" and "Sexy Security Short Boots".

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
The picture I posted was just plain old "Cowboy Boots" without any "CC" or "Custom Color" or anything, although the issue isn't quite as obvious with those shoes. Other ones worth checking are "Santa Boots" and "Sexy Security Short Boots".
I will check next time I boot up the character maker.

fartbarf

Jun 2, 2017
I will check next time I boot up the character maker.
No rush! It's not a huge game-breaker for me or anything, it's just annoying that there's a flaw I don't know how to fix on a relatively clean install. Thanks again for all the assistance.

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes