NorgTheFish

May 24, 2018
Yes, but which download are you talking about? There are several on the OP page. FR3.5, unlimited or the 3 part fan version?
I go to the front page and download the All in one ver just because part 2 and 3 seems to get corrupted easely.
but there is good news. Win Def decided to not flag my second attempt at downloading it.
I guess it "Should" be fine

ecelgelir

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2018
Is there a chance to download full content and all modes? Normally when you download most of the pictures the character is different consists of different hair in different size and outfit.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
I go to the front page and download the All in one ver just because part 2 and 3 seems to get corrupted easely.
but there is good news. Win Def decided to not flag my second attempt at downloading it.
I guess it "Should" be fine
OK, I guess. FR3.0 had a virus in the Battle32.exe which is why I wouldn't touch his crap with a 10-foot poll. His reputation in the community is quite bad.

IceSodaFreak

May 31, 2018
which version? I couldnt find it
Are all modes available in fan version?
I got the fan version and it was the three part one. You would have to use WinRAR (the newest one), to have it work. I originally was using winzip, but it wasn't working on that program. Sadly it doesn't come with any mods and you'll have to get the update yourself, as well as the mods, but there is a very good modding source on the op, and you'll get pretty much everything.

ecelgelir

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2018
I got the fan version and it was the three part one. You would have to use WinRAR (the newest one), to have it work. I originally was using winzip, but it wasn't working on that program. Sadly it doesn't come with any mods and you'll have to get the update yourself, as well as the mods, but there is a very good modding source on the op, and you'll get pretty much everything.
i want all modes oneeeeeeeeeeeeeee pack :cry::cry::cry:

IceSodaFreak

May 31, 2018
i want all modes oneeeeeeeeeeeeeee pack :cry::cry::cry:
That sadly won't happen, since most of those that made those mod packs, ended up moving on to other illusion games and making packs for those, even though many people still make mods and update mod for honey select. Even if you got a semi updated mod pack, you would have to continue updating it to your liking.

ecelgelir

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2018
That sadly won't happen, since most of those that made those mod packs, ended up moving on to other illusion games and making packs for those, even though many people still make mods and update mod for honey select. Even if you got a semi updated mod pack, you would have to continue updating it to your liking.
how to find new modes safety

Draven72

Sep 7, 2019
Maybe someone can help, I've tried looking everywhere and anywhere I could look but still no luck. I've been trying to use this coordinate card but the pieces are missing and well I can't find the mods or anything close. I really want that top collar with the nipple piercings chain.

2a9cf759278dfcbc2853ac2af9b9dd15d546551f.png

dickless_hobo

Mar 30, 2018
Maybe someone can help, I've tried looking everywhere and anywhere I could look but still no luck. I've been trying to use this coordinate card but the pieces are missing and well I can't find the mods or anything close. I really want that top collar with the nipple piercings chain.

View attachment 475002
The collar is just the default Restraint Chain in vanilla. Nipple piercings chain, waist chain, and belly button piercings are all from a "swimsuit": Zeaska 06 SM chain. The belt like thingy is from Zeaska 09 DOA Goddess Skirt.

Check the main pastebin on the first page for Latest Mod Releases link. You can find Zeaska's Clothings & Accessories in there.

Draven72

Sep 7, 2019
Awesome, thank you so much. I downloaded everything Zeaska had, the whole packs are pretty epic.
The collar is just the default Restraint Chain in vanilla. Nipple piercings chain, waist chain, and belly button piercings are all from a "swimsuit": Zeaska 06 SM chain. The belt like thingy is from Zeaska 09 DOA Goddess Skirt.

Check the main pastebin on the first page for Latest Mod Releases link. You can find Zeaska's Clothings & Accessories in there.

Draven72

Sep 7, 2019
Well crap... i've been using playhome and it seems the unity packs won't run on it. was hoping i'd get lucky since limalama nipple piercings addon on worked fine.

wapitawg

Aug 16, 2017
Since Hongfire is dead - do anybody have the CM Mod plugin? It enables viewing girls' stats and many other things.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 4 Votes