ghost141

Mar 25, 2019
I used the roy12 yennefer mod but when i load the character the face appears to be a random face and not her face, i already have the MoreSlotID i also don't see the custom list for her in the chara file. can someone advise?

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
I used the roy12 yennefer mod but when i load the character the face appears to be a random face and not her face, i already have the MoreSlotID i also don't see the custom list for her in the chara file. can someone advise?
Use the below mod instead. With Roy12 models, you have to put the face together. Look at the parts of the face like eyes and lips and such. They will be one for just that model. Look at my earlier posts in this thread. You will see this explained to someone else who had this problem.

ghost141

Mar 25, 2019
Use the below mod instead. With Roy12 models, you have to put the face together. Look at the parts of the face like eyes and lips and such. They will be one for just that model. Look at my earlier posts in this thread. You will see this explained to someone else who had this problem.
These are the errors it shows for yennefer how i should i resolve it? and also under the installation checker it shows that i need to patch and install a few things like the wideslider and the 4k skin diffuse plugin do i need to do it doesn't it messes the face of the external characters?

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
These are the errors it shows for yennefer how i should i resolve it? and also under the installation checker it shows that i need to patch and install a few things like the wideslider and the 4k skin diffuse plugin do i need to do it doesn't it messes the face of the external characters?
Step one) click reinstall 630. It will automatically download and install it
Step two) disable regex
Step three) click patch ipa
Step four) click 4k

You may have to repatch the ipa again.

Do these steps and post when you have all green. This may fix the model. Also before you do any of these step load NEO just once to see if it can fix the sphere problem. I will check later to see how you make out.

Feraksu

Sep 1, 2017
On a related note, anyone know a good place to download more maps for Studio Neo? I had the ones from Snooley's mod store but that whole thread appears to be down.

ghost141

Mar 25, 2019
Step one) click reinstall 630. It will automatically download and install it
Step two) disable regex
Step three) click patch ipa
Step four) click 4k

You may have to repatch the ipa again.

Do these steps and post when you have all green. This may fix the model. Also before you do any of these step load NEO just once to see if it can fix the sphere problem. I will check later to see how you make out.
So far so good, the model face is registering nicely and not giving me nightmares lol. Btw what is disable regex? and also should i install the wideslider?
Thanks for helping out.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
So far so good, the model face is registering nicely and not giving me nightmares lol. Btw what is disable regex? and also should i install the wideslider?
Thanks for helping out.
Yes. Install that. I am pretty sure Roy12 models require it sometimes. Just for your info. If you see something red(missing) if it has the name of the missing item on the right. Those are actually hyper links that will take you to the missing item. If it brings you to google. Those were aimed at Hongfire which is no longer in existence. I cant remember what regex is but it just should be disabled.

dickless_hobo

Mar 30, 2018
On a related note, anyone know a good place to download more maps for Studio Neo? I had the ones from Snooley's mod store but that whole thread appears to be down.
. He has thread in but that whole forum is just graveyard :HideThePain:

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Install this

Click on the character tab. On the right side, you will see hyperlinks. Click on one until you find the one that takes you to the mods mega folders that have tons of mods.

ghost141

Mar 25, 2019
Yes. Install that. I am pretty sure Roy12 models require it sometimes. Just for your info. If you see something red(missing) if it has the name of the missing item on the right. Those are actually hyper links that will take you to the missing item. If it brings you to google. Those were aimed at Hongfire which is no longer in existence. I cant remember what regex is but it just should be disabled.
Do you know which is better the 4k or LRE which gives the skin better reflection?

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
personally i chose the 4k skin, the LRE made all my models skin look greasy but maybe that was me not programming it correctly
No. You just have to go to the skin and adjust the saturation and reflectivity. I always forget what it is called but when you are in the character maker. Skins one of the tabs has 2 sliders that allow you to make the skin flat if you choose. I like the plastic look because it is not supposed to look to real for me.

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes