Dec 31, 2018
I'll apologise now in case this a very stupid question or if its been answered before. I'm just starting to play with this so im basically mashing buttons to see what happens and playing round with the character creation.

Its obviously possible to import character cards and to create your own,

Is there a way to import images that haven't been created on HS. Obviously you can take HS images, extract the details with waifu ripper and export them to blender or similar programmes but is there a way to import? Anything non-standard seems to either get ignored or kicked over to the char_old file?

I've tried searching that idea but mostly i get referred over to hongfire links and thats not exactly helpful any more.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
I'll apologise now in case this a very stupid question or if its been answered before. I'm just starting to play with this so im basically mashing buttons to see what happens and playing round with the character creation.

Its obviously possible to import character cards and to create your own,

Is there a way to import images that haven't been created on HS. Obviously you can take HS images, extract the details with waifu ripper and export them to blender or similar programmes but is there a way to import? Anything non-standard seems to either get ignored or kicked over to the char_old file?

I've tried searching that idea but mostly i get referred over to hongfire links and thats not exactly helpful any more.
Not with HS. You would have to port it with another program into HS. I know people port clothing into HS but I am an idiot as far as porting is concerned.

ghost141

Mar 25, 2019
Under the bath set how to remove the bath towel that she is wearing? because when i select another outfit the bath towel remains on her.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Under the bath set how to remove the bath towel that she is wearing? because when i select another outfit the bath towel remains on her.
Do you mean in the Hotel? I am pretty sure this works in the hotel game.

ghost141

Mar 25, 2019
Any one knows how to unlock the cowgirl & cowgirl groping animations in the main game? i can only find them in the studios.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Any one knows how to unlock the cowgirl & cowgirl groping animations in the main game? i can only find them in the studios.
That is because they are what you said. Intended for Studio as a mod and not for the hotel game. You only get the listed animations that you see. You can't add other animations to the hotel game. You can add clothes for the model to wear and different models but not mods intended for the Studio or NEO environment.

Robert O.

Jul 16, 2017
Hey guys! I downloaded the Fan Version from the torrent link. When I try to drag and drop the .exes into the IPA file a window opens and I get the following error message:
Updating files...
Architecture: x64
ERROR: Oops! This should not have happened.

System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path 'D:\Games\Honey Select\IPA\Data'.
at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
at System.IO.Directory.InternalGetFileDirectoryNames(String path, String userPathOriginal, String searchPattern, Boolean includeFiles, Boolean includeDirs, SearchOption searchOption)
at System.IO.DirectoryInfo.GetFiles(String searchPattern, SearchOption searchOption)
at IPA.Program.CopyAll(DirectoryInfo source, DirectoryInfo target, Boolean aggressive, BackupUnit backup, Func`3 interceptor)
at IPA.Program.Install(PatchContext context)

[Press any key to quit]

Any ideas how to fix it? Thanks!

Ferraserrra

Apr 18, 2018
Downloaded fan version 3 parts.

Getting black screen with game cursor and no sound

I've googled a myriad off causes and I've come upon many differing answers and none having worked

Has there been a actual known cause and universal fix?

Last edited:

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Hey guys! I downloaded the Fan Version from the torrent link. When I try to drag and drop the .exes into the IPA file a window opens and I get the following error message:
Updating files...
Architecture: x64
ERROR: Oops! This should not have happened.

System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path 'D:\Games\Honey Select\IPA\Data'.
at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
at System.IO.Directory.InternalGetFileDirectoryNames(String path, String userPathOriginal, String searchPattern, Boolean includeFiles, Boolean includeDirs, SearchOption searchOption)
at System.IO.DirectoryInfo.GetFiles(String searchPattern, SearchOption searchOption)
at IPA.Program.CopyAll(DirectoryInfo source, DirectoryInfo target, Boolean aggressive, BackupUnit backup, Func`3 interceptor)
at IPA.Program.Install(PatchContext context)

[Press any key to quit]

Any ideas how to fix it? Thanks!
The IPA is out of date. Install the resolvemoreslotids I posted. It will fix your game.

_Kato

Feb 19, 2018
Well i defintely have broken something since i couldnt get HS to work and i tried to use the HSresolve mod and it looks like this

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Well i defintely have broken something since i couldnt get HS to work and i tried to use the HSresolve mod and it looks like this
You put the files into the root folder and overwrote? There is supposed to be a button to install the 630 patch. Are you using a different language? I have never seen it look that way.

_Kato

Feb 19, 2018
You put the files into the root folder and overwrote? There is supposed to be a button to install the 630 patch. Are you using a different language? I have never seen it look that way.
Im not sure, i downloaded the All in One torrent but it would freeze and crash so. Maybe it's cause my system language is Finnish so it doesn't recognise things. I don't know if my anti virus would have stopped some files but it didn't report anything so im guessing not. Maybe i'll fiddle around with it more

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Im not sure, i downloaded the All in One torrent but it would freeze and crash so. Maybe it's cause my system language is Finnish so it doesn't recognise things. I don't know if my anti virus would have stopped some files but it didn't report anything so im guessing not. Maybe i'll fiddle around with it more
Why not just download the 3 part version? I think I remember there being problems with the torrent mentioned before. You might want to check the thread.

_Kato

Feb 19, 2018
Why not just download the 3 part version? I think I remember there being problems with the torrent mentioned before. You might want to check the thread.
That's what im thinking aswell, if you can't do it the easy way then i guess it's through the hard way. Then start browsing for answers from the thread. Too bad most places refer HF links when HF is dead but it's something i'll have to endure

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes