TwIsTed MeTaL

STD Connoisseur
Donor
Mar 25, 2019
I will post tomorrow because it is really late and I don't want to fire up my HS again. It could be the lighting I am using. I use IBL with Metagrophy presets. Use the program I posted. It is a far improved of moreslotid. It has tons of features such as the character tab that shows the mods of the character. With download links.
I tried that HS resolvemoreslotid but there wasnt an install option? maybe im missing something, or im too retarded to get it to work. You also said not to install the 4k textures but that was the only mod in the file

bugfinder

Jan 30, 2019
You are confusing the fan version with the FlashBangZ 3.5 repack. Personally I would not touch either the Fakku or FlashBangZ version.

This is the best version available on this thread. Use this version and then add the mods you want. FlashBangZ has a lot of conflicts that cause problems with hair, clothing, and skins. Use these links and don't install the 4K options. Use LRE\IBL skins instead.
is this the most stable and best version? im new so i ask veteran first..
can someone share the mod too?

TwIsTed MeTaL

STD Connoisseur
Donor
Mar 25, 2019
the fan version is the most accessible when it comes to mods while Flashbangz has all mods and character models already installed but has a hefty 92gb file size plus some people were saying that version has a virus and runs really slow on low end pc. The Fakku version is just standard with little to no mod support, you can download the fan version in 3 parts on the first page (y)

TwIsTed MeTaL

STD Connoisseur
Donor
Mar 25, 2019
I will post tomorrow because it is really late and I don't want to fire up my HS again. It could be the lighting I am using. I use IBL with Metagrophy presets. Use the program I posted. It is a far improved of moreslotid. It has tons of features such as the character tab that shows the mods of the character. With download links.
so im getting used to HS resolvemoreslotID but i ran into a problem while trying to patch wideslider sdrfghrgr.JPG
No idea what it means

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
No it is not. I will have to ask what you need to search for but this is a pretty good one. If you are not going to use NEO it should be fine though. The mods? I have over 1700 mods installed. What mod do uoi mean?

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
the fan version is the most accessible when it comes to mods while Flashbangz has all mods and character models already installed but has a hefty 92gb file size plus some people were saying that version has a virus and runs really slow on low end pc. The Fakku version is just standard with little to no mod support, you can download the fan version in 3 parts on the first page (y)
FlashBangZ has a lot but not all and a lot of the mods are outdated.

Reactions: TwIsTed MeTaL

TwIsTed MeTaL

STD Connoisseur
Donor
Mar 25, 2019
Have you installed the wideslder file I posted?
actually i had to delete all the wideslider exe in my directory then re applied the patch seemed to fix it, hopefully i can fix the grey skin issue next lol i think the 4k skin texture is clashing with the LRE skin just a guess though

TwIsTed MeTaL

STD Connoisseur
Donor
Mar 25, 2019
actually i had to delete all the wideslider exe in my directory then re applied the patch seemed to fix it, hopefully i can fix the grey skin issue next lol i think the 4k skin texture is clashing with the LRE skin just a guess though
i'll PM you dont want to keep spamming this thread

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
If you are using LRE you should be using LRE skins. It is a different lighting environment so the skin can look fucked up. Post a pic of what you see as a problem, please.

KunKid

Jun 19, 2019
Man , if only Screwthisnose release his repack.
I download the All-in-one version but it not enough mods so i deleted it , and now the folder with 0 byte keep coming back even how many time i deleted it . WTF ?

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Man , if only Screwthisnose release his repack.
I download the All-in-one version but it not enough mods so i deleted it , and now the folder with 0 byte keep coming back even how many time i deleted it . WTF ?
Get 7zip. Make a zip file of the folder. There is an option to delete the file once the compression is done. Then delete the compressed file. Another reason to avoid repacks I suppose.

bugfinder

Jan 30, 2019
i mean, i want to download fresh game (what version with more compatible mod?)
and where to download the mod? no torrent appreciated.
and NEO and flashbangz is mod right, what mod are they? because everyone always talking that subject.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
i mean, i want to download fresh game (what version with more compatible mod?)
and where to download the mod? no torrent appreciated.
and NEO and flashbangz is mod right, what mod are they? because everyone always talking that subject.
NEO is a studio creation tool or part of the game, it is not a mod. NEO is used to create your own renders. It is not a game.

FlashBangZ is what is called a repack or the game with a bunch of mods already installed. Don't use FlashBangZ.

There are links on the OP. Use the 3 part fan version. You will have to find mods on your own but there are already links posted in this thread. I have posted a couple of links full of mods.

bugfinder

Jan 30, 2019
okay got it.
so getting card at booru illusion?
and what about this mod
im new with this modding but i already mod doaxvv, doa5lr, skyrim, fallout4 and other game..
please tell me instruction for modding and what folder ? because they think we already know how to mod (except me)

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 4 Votes