UsagiSabita

Aug 10, 2017
I wouldn’t suggest using the mods that are with this on fakku version. Plus with how fakku is, I bet they would sue.
Again what specific mods are people talking about that Don't work with the Fakku Version?
I'm not asking for an entire list. Just say 5 mods one would say are "essential" that don't work with Unlimited.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Again what specific mods are people talking about that Don't work with the Fakku Version?
I'm not asking for an entire list. Just say 5 mods one would say are "essential" that don't work with Unlimited.
Mods are really just for NEO. Except for clothing and characters items you can consider all of them not working.

TwIsTed MeTaL

STD Connoisseur
Donor
Mar 25, 2019
maybe its just me but i think the fan version has slighlty better visuals for the models defiantly not worth the 91gb file size. i did try adding models to the Fakku version but had no luck, if you dont care about custom models and clothing stick with the fakku version, loads and plays better. That goes double if your running a potato pc

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
maybe its just me but i think the fan version has slighlty better visuals for the models defiantly not worth the 91gb file size. i did try adding models to the Fakku version but had no luck, if you dont care about custom models and clothing stick with the fakku version, loads and plays better. That goes double if your running a potato pc
You are confusing the fan version with the FlashBangZ 3.5 repack. Personally I would not touch either the Fakku or FlashBangZ version.

This is the best version available on this thread. Use this version and then add the mods you want. FlashBangZ has a lot of conflicts that cause problems with hair, clothing, and skins. Use these links and don't install the 4K options. Use LRE\IBL skins instead.

Part 1: - - - -
Part 2: - - -
Part 3: - - - -
All-In-One:

Fan Version Torrent Mods Links

UsagiSabita

Aug 10, 2017
Mods are really just for NEO. Except for clothing and characters items you can consider all of them not working.
I'm not surprised but disappointed in how legitimately unhelpful you have been.
You reply with such purpose, but offer nothing.

Are you saying that IPA, GGmod, wideslider, SlotID, SkinTex, etc just simply do not work with Unlimited?

• Angry
Reactions: Q Who

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
I'm not surprised but disappointed in how legitimately unhelpful you have been.
You reply with such purpose, but offer nothing.

Are you saying that IPA, GGmod, wideslider, SlotID, SkinTex, etc just simply do not work with Unlimited?
No worries. I won't respond to you anymore. Perhaps the person who posted the links can help you. I have no idea if any of those mods work since I never used Unlimited. BTW, no one I know uses slotid because it is garbage compared to the file I posted which replaces slotid's function. You are using a copy that the poster said to stay away from because of Jacob, who is president of Fakku and owns the right to Unlimited. Yet you just want to use it anyway. If you experience legal problems due to your choices that's on you. Chao Bella.

• Haha
Reactions: UsagiSabita

UsagiSabita

Aug 10, 2017
You could have just said from the get go, "I don't use Unlimited, so i'm not sure if any mods work or not."
Instead of the whole This thing that i don't actually have any experience using is trash and none of the mods work with it.
Or just not replied at all. Avoiding wasting both your own and my time.

• Angry
Reactions: Q Who

TwIsTed MeTaL

STD Connoisseur
Donor
Mar 25, 2019
You are confusing the fan version with the FlashBangZ 3.5 repack. Personally I would not touch either the Fakku or FlashBangZ version.

This is the best version available on this thread. Use this version and then add the mods you want. FlashBangZ has a lot of conflicts that cause problems with hair, clothing, and skins. Use these links and don't install the 4K options. Use LRE\IBL skins instead.
okay i see the confusion the way its listed made me think the fan version was flashbangz im assuming roys models work with the fan version?

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
okay i see the confusion the way its listed made me think the fan version was flashbangz im assuming roys models work with the fan version?
Yes, absolutely. Roy12 characters are great and work with the version I linked to you.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
no i just saw the ipa file with the launcher or do you mean dropping the mod on the ipa icon? as you can tell im a complete n00b when it comes to this stuff lol
You probably have an outdated version of IPA. Do you know how to use it?

TwIsTed MeTaL

STD Connoisseur
Donor
Mar 25, 2019
You probably have an outdated version of IPA. Do you know how to use it?
i just downloaded the game from the link you gave me so if thats out of date then, yeah i guess so. As for ipa you just drag and drop the files on the .exe right?

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
no i just saw the ipa file with the launcher or do you mean dropping the mod on the ipa icon? as you can tell im a complete n00b when it comes to this stuff lol
Extract these files into the root(Where the exe is) and overwrite when prompted.

After you extract them. Drag the exe of both Honey Select.exe and The NEO exe.

Run the other file I posted and it will resolve any conflicts you have. You can DM me if you need help.

TwIsTed MeTaL

STD Connoisseur
Donor
Mar 25, 2019
Extract these files into the root(Where the exe is) and overwrite when prompted.

After you extract them. Drag the exe of both Honey Select.exe and The NEO exe.

Run the other file I posted and it will resolve any conflicts you have. You can DM me if you need help.
burn it with fire!!! ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!.JPG

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes