polakko

May 28, 2018
You have to pick girl 1 and girl 2 at the lobby and then pick 3sum in the options when your at the location
Can you explain how to do it?
After selected the first girl in the lobby, i can't choose the second one, the little window is "trasparent".
I have a similar problem with the locations, maybe is because i'm using pre-made cards?

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
1. Fuck a girl.
2. Fuck a second girl.
3. Pick girl one, then you can pick girl 2.

Got to fuck at least 2 girls before you have a 3sum, go figure.

Pervosuxx

Aug 15, 2017
Hello, can someone tell me how to add accessories to studio Neo? They appear in honeyselect but not Studio Neo, I am using Fan version. Thank you

mesexeg

Oct 13, 2019
Can you get extract character info from a screenshot in the cap folder? Eg if someone uploads their screenshot, can I extract character info in any way from their screenshot?

dickless_hobo

Mar 30, 2018
Does anyone know the name of mod that makes blushing face redder? I had it before but I accidentally screwed up my hs so I had to restore an old backup that doesn't have that mod yet. I can't remember where I got that mod.

Hello, can someone tell me how to add accessories to studio Neo? They appear in honeyselect but not Studio Neo, I am using Fan version. Thank you
The mod creator has to make it available for neo. If they say it is, then just run HSResolveMoreSlot Id, go to Neo Items tab, see if there's any conflict or just hit Auto resolve like I always do :p

Deleted member 237267

Oct 8, 2017
He admitted putting a virus in one of his repacks. It is unproven if there is a virus in 3.5. But with him already admitting having put a virus in his last repack. For me, it is a big pass. There are also a lot of conflicts with garbage mods. You can do what you want but I would not touch his repacks.
so if he admitted he put a virus in the fan version, then why is the fan version still on this site?

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
so if he admitted he put a virus in the fan version, then why is the fan version still on this site?
Do you think that this site provides security for your devices? "It is unproven if there is a virus in 3.5." Have you ever heard of the phrase "Better safe than sorry". If you want to use FR 3.5. be my guest. As for myself, once you have been proven and admitted to having a virus in an earlier repack. It seems like a no brainer to pass on it.

Deleted member 237267

Oct 8, 2017
Do you think that this site provides security for your devices? "It is unproven if there is a virus in 3.5." Have you ever heard of the phrase "Better safe than sorry". If you want to use FR 3.5. be my guest. As for myself, once you have been proven and admitted to having a virus in an earlier repack. It seems like a no brainer to pass on it.
which earlier repack are you talking about?

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Was just searching around for that, was v2 i think
EDIT: 3? found 2 in the Koikatsu thread
I used the x64 battle on this one before deleting it, here's to hoping i'm not screwed
I think you are OK. I used 3.5 before I learned about it. I have not had any problems but it also was not a great repack. So many conflicts with it. My current install is huge at this point. 1710 installed mods and it works great. The Illusion Discord is THE place for HS.

Deavl

Oct 7, 2017
I think you are OK. I used 3.5 before I learned about it. I have not had any problems but it also was not a great repack. So many conflicts with it. My current install is huge at this point. 1710 installed mods and it works great. The Illusion Discord is THE place for HS.
Good to hear that, I deleted it because i was basically waiting for a ScrewThisNoise Repack anyway.
(I thought that was in the works anyway)

Deavl

Oct 7, 2017
It's not so much about the repack as it is that i'm happy with his Koikatsu version.
It works well, is pretty close to Vanilla and it requires 0 installation.

Deleted member 237267

Oct 8, 2017
I was trying to save a custom character's card in the user-character-female folder path, but they are not appearing in-game. Has anyone been able to overcome this issue? I right click and save as (making sure its a png file like the same characters), but no bueno

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes