Sonic500889

Apr 26, 2018
This is actually my first time playing Honey Select so how do I use the pre-made character from Illusion Game Cards, such as this one
1572699404452.png

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
By the way, mate, how to enable nude on fan version?
You need the uncensored mod. I posted a link earlier that has everything you need. Don't download the Fakku or FlashBangZ versions. Do you play the hotel game or are you using studio NEO?

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
This is actually my first time playing Honey Select so how do I use the pre-made character from Illusion Game Cards, such as this one
View attachment 448163
Main folder, user data, chara, female, put the girls there.

Then use resolvemoreidslots click on character cards, and look to see what it says, it will tell you if you have any mods missing.

Reactions: Yojiro76

KunKid

Jun 19, 2019
You need the uncensored mod. I posted a link earlier that has everything you need. Don't download the Fakku or FlashBangZ versions. Do you play the hotel game or are you using studio NEO?
What's problem with Flashbangz aka FR version? I'm not good at these , just want extract and play instead of mess up anything , will it ok to use it ?

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
What's problem with Flashbangz aka FR version? I'm not good at these , just want extract and play instead of mess up anything , will it ok to use it ?
He admitted putting a virus in one of his repacks. It is unproven if there is a virus in 3.5. But with him already admitting having put a virus in his last repack. For me, it is a big pass. There are also a lot of conflicts with garbage mods. You can do what you want but I would not touch his repacks.

Reactions: trashwizbisa

KunKid

Jun 19, 2019
He admitted putting a virus in one of his repacks. It is unproven if there is a virus in 3.5. But with him already admitting having put a virus in his last repack. For me, it is a big pass. There are also a lot of conflicts with garbage mods. You can do what you want but I would not touch his repacks.
Holly shit! Thanks for warning , I'm deleting his rp and scan for virus now.

woahwoah123

Aug 1, 2019
What if I buy the DLC (Honey Select unlimited EXTEND) and then download the base game from this website. Will the DLC work? If so, how do I add it into the base game?

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
What if I buy the DLC (Honey Select unlimited EXTEND) and then download the base game from this website. Will the DLC work? If so, how do I add it into the base game?
The unlimited version is terrible. The fan version comes with the DLC. You can't combine the 2 versions.

woahwoah123

Aug 1, 2019
The unlimited version is terrible. The fan version comes with the DLC. You can't combine the 2 versions.
Oh, one more question, how do I download the fan version? It seems to only come with a text file. Sorry I'm new to this XD

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Oh, one more question, how do I download the fan version? It seems to only come with a text file. Sorry I'm new to this XD
These are the .rar files in 3 parts.

wcaryo

Jul 27, 2018
Hey,

If i just want things like wide slider moreslotid and party dlc aswell as clothing mods, will I be fine with downloading the official version?

I've Read 10 pages of comments and still dont know what the difference between the two versions is. It just says some mods may not work and it's only 1 of 2 dlcs. Which dlc is it and which mods dont work? I just need wideslider, moreslotid and clothing.

Should I download the Fan Version or official one? Thanks guys.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Hey,

If i just want things like wide slider moreslotid and party dlc aswell as clothing mods, will I be fine with downloading the official version?

I've Read 10 pages of comments and still dont know what the difference between the two versions is. It just says some mods may not work and it's only 1 of 2 dlcs. Which dlc is it and which mods dont work? I just need wideslider, moreslotid and clothing.

Should I download the Fan Version or official one? Thanks guys.
Most mods do not work with the official version. The fan version is far better. Just pass on the FR 3.5 one. Don't use moreslotids. Use ResolveMoreSlotID 14b. I posted it earlier.

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes