Shadow Song

Feb 5, 2018
I read the OP and have 2 questions

1. Which version should I download? Which do people like more?

2. I see some cards don't appear correctly in game, is there some kind of pack to download so all cards look
correctly in game?

Honestly I don't want to download this game and have none of the girls look right cause im missing files or something

Reactions: DJD

12targus12

Jan 1, 2020
I read the OP and have 2 questions

1. Which version should I download? Which do people like more?

2. I see some cards don't appear correctly in game, is there some kind of pack to download so all cards look
correctly in game?

Honestly I don't want to download this game and have none of the girls look right cause im missing files or something
1. The All in One repack is the one to go with as it is mod friendly.
- The official repack is not moddable as per my findings.
- The Fan repack 3.5 which is 91GB, have all the mods preinstalled, though you should skip it per Q Who. But you can dwld it at your own risk.

2. Which repack are you using?.. If you are using the normal ones you will have to manually mod it. Check the mod, which files it is using like textures, hair, etc and add them to fix the glitches.

I would suggest to download the clean game and mod it yourself with all the files you need. It will be easier to fix glitches and save space as 91gb for this game is way too much.

Last edited:
Reactions: Q Who

Shadow Song

Feb 5, 2018
1. The All in One repack is the one to go with as it is mod friendly.
- The official repack is not moddable as per my findings.
- The Fan repack 3.5 which is 91GB, have all the mods preinstalled, though you should skip it per Q Who. But you can dwld it at your own risk.

2. Which repack are you using?.. If you are using the normal ones you will have to manually mod it. Check the mod, which files it is using like textures, hair, etc and add them to fix the glitches.

I would suggest to download the clean game and mod it yourself with all the files you need. It will be easier to fix glitches and save space as 91gb for this game is way too much.
Im not sure what repack, but yea it was usually hair and clothes, but if I download this fan repack i should be ok? Im assuming like you said it has most of the mods
also the all in one torrent is only 21gb? I thought it was supposed to be 91?

Last edited:

isopix

Apr 9, 2020
It's still compressed, it should explain it all ;-)

I'm in progress of downloading it too, and I'm confusued if all additional staff from pastebinit are included in Final Relase 3.5 with HotFix and it's designed for "Official All In One" or if it's desgigned for hotfixed FR3.5 specifically?

Shadow Song

Feb 5, 2018
It's still compressed, it should explain it all ;-)

I'm in progress of downloading it too, and I'm confusued if all additional staff from pastebinit are included in Final Relase 3.5 with HotFix and it's designed for "Official All In One" or if it's desgigned for hotfixed FR3.5 specifically?
im all downloaded at its still 23gb I must have done something wrong cause its not a zip or anything

cocacolapure

Apr 2, 2020
hi guys ive been trying to find a MEGUMIN mod everywhere but nothing seems to be available is there like a mod page for characters?

12targus12

Jan 1, 2020
Im not sure what repack, but yea it was usually hair and clothes, but if I download this fan repack i should be ok? Im assuming like you said it has most of the mods
- The all in one torrent of 21gb = 3 parts posted compressed to 11gb.
- They both are moddable but does not include any mods except some required plugins like IPA, uncensor and maybe a few mods...
- The torrent which is listed as FR 3.5 is a fully modded game of 91gb compressed to 21gb.You can open the post and read its description.
- You can download the all in one and NOT the FR 3.5 and mod it yourself. Links are also provided to pastebin with all the mods in the games main page. Its easy to mod.
- OR you can go with FR 3.5 at your own risk. You can read about this in Q Who comments about the FR 3.5 in previous pages.

Last edited:
Reactions: Shadow Song

Shadow Song

Feb 5, 2018
- The all in one torrent of 21gb = 3 parts posted compressed to 11gb.
- They both are moddable but does not include any mods except some required plugins like IPA, uncensor and maybe a few mods...
- The torrent which is listed as FR 3.5 is a fully modded game of 91gb compressed to 21gb.You can open the post and read its description.
- You can download the all in one and NOT the FR 3.5 and mod it yourself. Links are also provided to pastebin with all the mods in the games main page. Its easy to mod.
- OR you can go with FR 3.5 at your own risk. You can read about this in Q Who comments about the FR 3.5 in previous pages.
Ah I see, I downloaded the wrong torrent then, the All In One link is only 23gb no zips or compressed files.
I found the right link and am downloading it now thank you kindly for your help.
One last mini question, if I want to add a character all I have to do is download the card and put it in abdata/chara correct?

12targus12

Jan 1, 2020
Ah I see, I downloaded the wrong torrent then, the All In One link is only 23gb no zips or compressed files.
I found the right link and am downloading it now thank you kindly for your help.
One last mini question, if I want to add a character all I have to do is download the card and put it in abdata/chara correct?
- You can put character card but it will not work correctly and you will see glitches again. I recommend not to use character cards because you will not get what you see and instead do the following:
- In latest mod releases there are ton of character mods. Roy12 character mods are enough, but you can find more.
Just copy the files in main game folder. It contains all the files so no glitches! plus download and install all the required plugins section.

Reactions: Manifold

Shadow Song

Feb 5, 2018
- You can put character card but it will not work correctly and you will see glitches again. I recommend not to use character cards because you will not get what you see and instead do the following:
- In latest mod releases there are ton of character mods. Roy12 character mods are enough, but you can find more.
Just copy the files in main game folder. It contains all the files so no glitches! plus download and install all the required plugins section.
so no cards just character mods?
where do I find these character mods?

decade789

Jan 19, 2019
Just downloaded the 3 part all in one game on the OP and all I have now is the IPA however is there anywhere wherein I can get a clear installation guide for all the required plugins for the mods?

decade789

Jan 19, 2019
Why don't you join the HS discord, people there are very helpful to help you on any questions you may have for the game.Here it is and when you join ask for help @ #hs-help
Thanks for the assistance. I actually figured it out by going to the creator's patreon page.

Shadow Song

Feb 5, 2018
Open Fan Version Torrent Mods Links on the main page. Choose the pastebin link, go to latest mod releases.
I did as you said and most of these are add ons for the characters and not the characters themselves.
3 questions
1: Should I just get cards in addition to these
2: It wont let me download more than 1 folder at a time, is there a torrent or something with all of this present?
3: where do I put all this?

thanks again man

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes