inco8nito

Jun 2, 2019
Hello. I downloaded the fan version, but for some reason the back key in the settings menu doesn’t work in the game. And if you press the end key of the sex scene, then nothing happens. The only option is to close the game, in the official version I have not encountered this. What could be the problem.
Avoid the fan version,the mods it has are outdated and bring more trouble than joy, i'm telling you this from my own experience

bibou65

Feb 27, 2020
Did someone got the Following cards?
- Busty Ellen
- Aria Giovanni
- Emily Dream
- Faith Nelson
- Cassandra Calogera
- Katie Kox
- Louisa May
- Tessa Fowler

I have find the Tessa Fowler in this earlier thread but it wasn't working :(

Mjolnir34

Aug 19, 2018
Hey all, I've been searching through there pages for hours now trying to figure out where I can download the Fan Version or All In One Version? Can some please point me in the right direction?

KR4T05191

Jun 20, 2019
How to correctly use the DLC of the game to play them and is there tentacle mod? THanks for your help guys!

jestir

May 4, 2018
new here, which files is it to download honey select?
none of them they are all vires I tried to download the unofficial and my antivirus when nuts so I tried the official mega removed the file so that link is dead tried the mega up and my antivirus went nuts tried every link and my antivirus went nuts

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Avoid the fan version,the mods it has are outdated and bring more trouble than joy, i'm telling you this from my own experience
Do you mean the big fan version?

DOWNLOAD
Fan Version
:
FR 3.5: LINK
SPOILER

Part 1: MEGA - -
Part 2: MEGA - -
Part 3: MEGA - -

I would avoid the FR 3.5(FlashBangZ), but the 3 part fan version is good. You just need to add the Mods you want to it. The FR3.5 has too many conflicts with items like hair and clothing.

none of them they are all vires I tried to download the unofficial and my antivirus when nuts so I tried the official mega removed the file so that link is dead tried the mega up and my antivirus went nuts tried every link and my antivirus went nuts
Did you try the 3 part small version?

new here, which files is it to download honey select?
The one found in the Spoiler.

it isnt possible to download the official version from the mega link
Stay away from the official version.
so is final repack 3.5 filled with viruses or not?
FlashBangZ has had a virus in the past and this version may as well. Plus it has a lot of conflicts. Use the spoiler version and get the mods you want from the Illusion Discord on the OP.
Hey all, I've been searching through there pages for hours now trying to figure out where I can download the Fan Version or All In One Version? Can some please point me in the right direction?
The first page has all of the links. Use the spoiler version.

How to correctly use the DLC of the game to play them and is there tentacle mod? THanks for your help guys!
They are already installed. I am not sure what the tentacle mods are. There are a few of them available on the Discord server.

Last edited:

KR4T05191

Jun 20, 2019
But it says me "Network connection failed", why? How to fix this problem? Thanks for your answer

jestir

May 4, 2018
I tried all of them I just went and paid for it it was only $59.99 us so I know I would not have to worry about virus

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
I have the custom version 3 (the 90 Gb version)

but in all the service scenes blowjob depthroat etc all the girls come out with my jaw dislocated and it is very grotesque

how to fix the bug?

Last edited:

jestir

May 4, 2018
even
I have the custom version 3 (the 90 Gb version)

but in all the service scenes blowjob depthroat etc all the girls come out with my jaw dislocated and it is very grotesque

how to fix the bug?
I paid for the legit version and if you do deep finger bang bodies get contoured and go all over the place the game is broken

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes