T.G.R

Jan 30, 2019
Not sure if anyone's still interested but since the pastebin link is dead, i thought i'd just remake it, not sure if all links still work but some at least do.

Reactions: Manifold

Kuurdean

Aug 11, 2018
I have a problem with the Discord server. I will do a "small" summary:

On November 14, I was hacked into various social networks (Discord included) and my user was controlled for a short period of time. The hacker used my account to spam fraudulent links on multiple servers (I swear I didn't click on any of those links), so I got banned from multiple servers before I could get out of all of them in time. The Illusion server was one of those servers where I got banned

As of today I am clean and I have increased the security of both my e-mail and my Discord account. I would like to know if there is any chance I could go back to the Illusion server, you know, if there's a way to contact an admin or mod to unban me. My user is Joma#0373

If not, is there a way to access the hs-scene-sharing scenes from outside the server? That was the only use I made of the server before I got banned (besides downloading the HS1 mods)

I posted this on Honey Select subreddit, but didn't get any answer, so I'm trying here this time

bugfinder

Jan 30, 2019
Should be close to this one
thankyou!
im bad at making these model.. not gonna lie.
i will edit it as much as i can. (i hope i didn make it worse xD)
can you give me hope and finishing touch later?
and i found almost similar face here

Dec 25, 2017
Hey guys, sorry if this comes off stupid (since I'm still pretty new to this forum). But if I were to download this game, would I get in trouble with my ISP? I wanted to try this out since the fan version of Honey Select has better mod compatibility and comes with DLC, but I'm just a little hesitant.

Any input would really be appreciated.

T.G.R

Jan 30, 2019
Hey guys, sorry if this comes off stupid (since I'm still pretty new to this forum). But if I were to download this game, would I get in trouble with my ISP? I wanted to try this out since the fan version of Honey Select has better mod compatibility and comes with DLC, but I'm just a little hesitant.

Any input would really be appreciated.
Depends, never got into trouble, most of the time your ISP doesn't care i think, but you should still use a VPN to be 100% sure, especially when you use torrents, which i don't use, just to be safer.

Dec 25, 2017
Depends, never got into trouble, most of the time your ISP doesn't care i think, but you should still use a VPN to be 100% sure, especially when you use torrents, which i don't use, just to be safer.
Alright, I'll definitely keep that in mind. Thanks for the response dude.

Sh4d0wM3

Dec 16, 2017
hi there i had to make my system new and deleted all my stuff on every ssd .. dont ask i just did it and its was a total pain in the a$$ ... so i had to reinstall everything and downloaded HS but not the fan version. and because i dont want to read all 171 pages here and the searchtool dont show me anything i have to ask .. how the hell do i locate the folders over the launcher? .. oh and how do i start the game over the launcher? i just click play and nothing happens .. and when i try to locate the char or install directory in the launcher it just opens C: so pls help

Palemagister

Apr 2, 2020
Hi everyone. According to sources (for example, Anime Sharing Wiki) the extra 'Sentiments' (Lovestruck, Aroused, Loathing, Submissive, and 'Destroyed' or whatever) should be unlocked after reaching maximum of that particular sentiment (Love, Horny, Hate, Slave, Destroyed. They're still greyed out for me after hours and hours of gameplay. Same for the Diligent Personality. What's wrong, what is it that I haven't done? As far as I can tell, I've reached maximum quite a few times unless there's another hidden tracker of some kind somewhere.

Dikinballz

Oct 9, 2020
I looked though 20 pages for this problem and couldn't find much that helps me. I downloaded the game from MEGA and it refused to show anything but a black screen. pls help.

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes