brightrepacks

Sep 7, 2021
I have some ideas about game. Created in HS main hero. How do you think? Should i create my game or not?
View attachment 1595192
Feel free to find some ready made cards as well:
Some might not work due to lack of mods but it's gonna help you.

Also checkout the
Those are ready-made scenes for the Honey Select Studio Neo, you can have a look how others make a scene.

Also might want to find if in the gamepack you're using there's HoneyShot plugin, it'd allow you to render scenes in better quality, by pressing f8/f9/f10/f11/f12 or shift + one of the fs, and they're usually saved in UserData/cap/. You can also check my signature for the game packs. There are also some useful plugins here: depeneding on what you need.

Other than that GL.

Reactions: sophpa

Palemagister

Apr 2, 2020
Hi everyone. According to sources (for example, Anime Sharing Wiki) the extra 'Sentiments' (Lovestruck, Aroused, Loathing, Submissive, and 'Destroyed' or whatever) should be unlocked after reaching maximum of that particular sentiment (Love, Horny, Hate, Slave, Destroyed. They're still greyed out for me after hours and hours of gameplay. Same for the Diligent Personality. What's wrong, what is it that I haven't done? As far as I can tell, I've reached maximum quite a few times unless there's another hidden tracker of some kind somewhere.
In case there are people who are as dumb as I am: you have to call Sitri and click on each achievement to unlock them. :rolleyes:

Sh4d0wM3

Dec 16, 2017
double click HoneySelect64.exe in your installation folder. the game should launch. if nothing happens then you might be missing some Microsoft runtime frameworks like visual studio .net framework. also which windows version you are using?
yeah the Game starts .. kinda .. its like just the desktop icon is showing in the middel of the screen and i have sound but cant do anything.
When i try to change something in the launcher itselfs nothing happens. i cant even make the folders for chars or the game.

i am using win10 with the newst updates for visual studio and frameworks.

OddCookie

Dec 30, 2021
yeah the Game starts .. kinda .. its like just the desktop icon is showing in the middel of the screen and i have sound but cant do anything.
When i try to change something in the launcher itselfs nothing happens. i cant even make the folders for chars or the game.

i am using win10 with the newst updates for visual studio and frameworks.
Did you try running the game disabling additional plugins in Plugins folder? you can disable them from the "installation checker" tab in HsresolveMoreId

Mrogers34567

Oct 20, 2021
Quick question guys...a little help please.
I have the fan version and the install instructions say to download the three parts and extract them. When I extract the second part it says there is already a file with that name. Should I extract them into there own three folders and then move all the files into one folder ?

OddCookie

Dec 30, 2021
Quick question guys...a little help please.
I have the fan version and the install instructions say to download the three parts and extract them. When I extract the second part it says there is already a file with that name. Should I extract them into there own three folders and then move all the files into one folder ?
You just need to extract ***.part01.rar only; other files will be extracted automatically, just make sure that you have all files in same directory,

Pu$$yK1LL3r

May 24, 2019
Bro i bought ur Honey Select Full Repack [ 176GB ] on ur patreon.
Its a great release of HS1 for LRE version,
I like the skin texture very much, but i don't really like how the hair looks like.
can i change back the hair looks like before or can i tweak something about the hair so it can look better?
The hair shiny is not quite right and its clipping sometimes (i see on Roy12's hair & some other hair),
i try to delete HS Standard but it still the same.
Can u help me with that.
Thx bro.

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes