[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

NSoull

Mar 2, 2017
Nice, although IMHO your card would look better with your screenshot instead. I did it with Card Image Replacer, I've changed nothing.
Oh, yeah. I definitely agree that a lot of my cards would look better if I did more work on their "face". But I just find it to be so dull that I never manage to motivate myself into actually working on that.

garrysbox

Oct 7, 2020
check my stuff on BepisDB - most of characters i ve made are likely in the category u prefer as i myself m not much into lolis:p

Otherwise, i d advise u to start with fusion - try to play with it and tweak resulting characters to your liking. It s imo the best way (and the less frustrating) to learn some basic of how thing work and possibilities and limits of character maker. Making good looking replica of real person just by maker is quite frustrating and hard job - thats why there are so few really good ones:p
My only problem using your cards is "HANMEN". I am a DHH fan and never used Hanmen's next-gen. I do download your cards but don't end up using them. PATHOS has shared a trick to convert them but still it doesn't convert very well. And I am not an expert.
I have been trying fusion recently. That Mashup card was created by fusion. I hope I can make some sexy cards and share them.

ankegoetz

Jul 30, 2020
And there is another question: Is there any tool to create a girl from real pictures? I find it diffficult to create a girl that looks like a real person in the game.
Thanks for your help

Kiss_69

Oct 2, 2021
The Danny Phantom pack drop for HS2. I didn't create the Maddie, Sam and Ember cards but I did tweak the faces alot on the last two. I only fixed the clipping of Maddie's outfit. I made new Cards for Sam and Ember since I modified their faces so much from the original cards.
As far as I know, these are the cards creators and where I found them:
Ember McLain - mmatej - illusioncards.booru
Sam Manson - artistx - illusioncards.booru
Maddie Fenton - Roshua - Kenzato

I did create Jazz Fenton though and I created Swim, Sleep and Naked outfits for them all and gave Jazz her base outfit. Cheers!
My card/modifed cards:
Jazz Fenton.png Sam Manson.png Ember McLain.png Nickelodeon-Danny-Phantom-Maddie-Fenton-33-X4-Scientist.png

Original Cards:
Sam Manson.png Ember McLain 1.png

Outfit Previews:
HS2_2022-09-08-03-04-22-583.png HS2_2022-09-08-03-35-59-367.png HS2_2022-09-08-04-21-41-452.png HS2_2022-09-08-04-48-03-782.png
Outfits zipfile link:

• Red Heart
Reactions: SardanticDecay
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes