[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
Hi, in the material editor (head) when i change shader to henman/Next-Gen Face, the charector face gets bizzare texture under the cheeks and under the chin. Can someone please direct me on how to get rid of these abnormalities.
Means the head is not "standard" head and the hanman's texture can't go over it. There are quite a few cases of this.

spaceuni123

Oct 19, 2017
Possibly our Injustice Kara posted before was a reminder one could rework her honey bummie to get a slightly closer Transformer girl. I think her mouth is still a bit off but you can judge for yourself... :)

View attachment 2020932 View attachment 2020938
View attachment 2020929
View attachment 2020930
Thanks I have all those cards and there are some more which is made by other people none of them in my opinion look like her. The one turbojoe screenshot and made by persustone is the closest I think unfortunately it didn't load properly in my game :(.

Oct 22, 2017
Thanks to Zecon for the headshot photos in profile, not to mention several hours making further revisions to my previous character model, I believe I have made a near 100% of Zecon's original work.

For reference, here is an image of Zecon's original model:

And here is what I was able to achieve (in retrospect, the eyes could stand to be shrunk a little bit more, but meh):
View attachment 2019863

The hair was a real challenge, and I had to fight the zoom/camera controls more than once.

I wrote a lengthy post a few nights ago, and it was deleted as well. However, I will admit what I wrote was a bit long, though it was in response to someone else....

Anyways, I've also started experimenting with blonde hair. Here's a character utilizing bits and pieces of what I've learned, and what I've already created. Introducing..... Nat! (yes, I'm still naming my characters "Julia" and "Nat" from "Ay Papi" for no particular reason)

View attachment 2019895

Make sure to credit Zecon and Sykosis if you use these cards. See my previous post for the reasons why.

Cheers.
Where could I find Zecon's original card, mate?

garrysbox

Oct 7, 2020
I have a Mashup. Not my cards, I am a noob. I only figured out recently that if you launch your preference on launch as "Quality", your cards load better in the scene. Performance can ruin it. I think I have Rx6600 XT 4GB.
Sorry to bore you everyone but I am good at power automate and many office applications but I am unable to make "Good looking characters". I have always liked good looking 25-35 year old women but I haven't been able to ever create any character to my love.
I WANT YOUR MILF!

HS2ChaF_20220907190009289.png

Bruthwoll

Jun 27, 2020
I have a Mashup. Not my cards, I am a noob. I only figured out recently that if you launch your preference on launch as "Quality", your cards load better in the scene. Performance can ruin it. I think I have Rx6600 XT 4GB.
Sorry to bore you everyone but I am good at power automate and many office applications but I am unable to make "Good looking characters". I have always liked good looking 25-35 year old women but I haven't been able to ever create any character to my love.
I WANT YOUR MILF!

View attachment 2029795
check my stuff on BepisDB - most of characters i ve made are likely in the category u prefer as i myself m not much into lolis:p

Otherwise, i d advise u to start with fusion - try to play with it and tweak resulting characters to your liking. It s imo the best way (and the less frustrating) to learn some basic of how thing work and possibilities and limits of character maker. Making good looking replica of real person just by maker is quite frustrating and hard job - thats why there are so few really good ones:p

Reactions: garrysbox

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I WANT YOUR MILF!

View attachment 2029795
Cuz it was asked here for MILF cards some time ago I shared a couple of mine, most not my work but only tweaked by myself for my taste
https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-7335020
https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-7377046
https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-7406991

• Love
Reactions: garrysbox
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes