[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
I use and rescale the horn for the unicorn, as simple as that ;)
ah okay. one of the face types has a fanged mouth but you can't fiddle with all the facial variables so it's not ideal. I thought maybe there was a way to get fanged teeth as some sort of setting or something
Thanks i'll try that out sometime

Reactions: Nighty

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
Started to work on a custom Ritsuko for AI Shoujo based on PH character editor screenshots.
Any advises? Here is the card:
View attachment 792071
Full size:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh cool... It's a good start. I have the original character art attached to my post above #1603 where I was working on them by request. Not sure if you are trying to replicate her or create your own stylized re-envisioning of her. I will bid you good luck as the geometries will be tricky to achieve if possible at all in many cases. The bone models/meshes in AIG/HS2 share little in common with PH/PPD/HS.

zarathosZ66

Jan 29, 2020
Hello, need some comments and most of all advices to perfect my version of Lara Croft.
She doesn't look like any Lara i know, and that's what i really like about your version. It's original and cute. Kudos for that oriental art younger Lara.

And it comes from a person who doesnt like the visuals of the new Lara remake and neither Jolie's lara. I love the games, the story and the action, i like the movies, i adhore Ang Jolie hotness, the remake lara is hot, but both of those versions feels pretty off to me.

But if you feel you must change her, i would do a quick research british brunette models, and some CG arts based on classic Lara, like Underworld's era and look for eyes, brows, noses and mouths.

My personal opinion - the only thing that i would change in that original version: the bangs - i think it doesn't fit her well.

I think i will make a Lara card someday soon, to my own taste, different, and of course i will share it when i do.

Keep it up! Peace.

TLDR; I didnt like the bangs.

nomannoname

Oct 12, 2017
Options then Better Penetration or uncensor selector then adjust sliders. The other method is in character creation under body options.
Hey man that's exactly what I've been looking for too, but none of those sliders seem to be there for me, are you using the fitgirl repack too by any chance? Or the official?
I do have bepinex, widesliders, etc, all that stuff, but no dick sliders

Reactions: EroShane

OldIsland

Jul 22, 2017
She doesn't look like any Lara i know, and that's what i really like about your version. It's original and cute. Kudos for that oriental art younger Lara.

And it comes from a person who doesnt like the visuals of the new Lara remake and neither Jolie's lara. I love the games, the story and the action, i like the movies, i adhore Ang Jolie hotness, the remake lara is hot, but both of those versions feels pretty off to me.

But if you feel you must change her, i would do a quick research british brunette models, and some CG arts based on classic Lara, like Underworld's era and look for eyes, brows, noses and mouths.

My personal opinion - the only thing that i would change in that original version: the bangs - i think it doesn't fit her well.

I think i will make a Lara card someday soon, to my own taste, different, and of course i will share it when i do.

Keep it up! Peace.

TLDR; I didnt like the bangs.
Thanks for your comment, I'll remove the bang hair, you're right ^^
My Goal is to have a character that looks like the 2013 version of LR.
Like this one :
tr_lara_cr.jpg
I guess i'm not that close.
In fact, i'm pretty far :(

zarathosZ66

Jan 29, 2020
Thanks for your comment, I'll remove the bang hair, you're right ^^
My Goal is to have a character that looks like the 2013 version of LR.
Like this one :

I guess i'm not that close.
In fact, i'm pretty far :(
Pretty! 2013 reboot had a hot Lara! Better than RiseOTT version. She got uglier on ShadowOTT so many wrinkles, ugh.

I am no pro, but being aware of your goal, i could give you more direct tips: You got the eyes and the mouth really close. Might want to chose thickier eyebrows and lessen their height to match to get a closer resemblance, and tilt the eye corners a little, lowing the inner and raising the outer. Get the nose tip a little lower, get more width to her chin, and i *think* it will be closer.

Anyho, i got inspired, and made my own lara! Its kinda original too, hope you guys like it!

BONUS CARD! Lara Croft:
HS2ChaF_20200830094200191.png

OldIsland

Jul 22, 2017
Pretty! 2013 reboot had a hot Lara! Better than RiseOTT version. She got uglier on ShadowOTT so many wrinkles, ugh.

I am no pro, but being aware of your goal, i could give you more direct tips: You got the eyes and the mouth really close. Might want to chose thickier eyebrows and lessen their height to match to get a closer resemblance, and tilt the eye corners a little, lowing the inner and raising the outer. Get the nose tip a little lower, get more width to her chin, and i *think* it will be closer.

Anyho, i got inspired, and made my own lara! Its kinda original too, hope you guys like it!

BONUS CARD! Lara Croft:
View attachment 793675
Nice! You work fast.
I try to apply your advices but not sure to have done it right.
Here is the card result, ok but not great... (The outfit is the one of your card):
HS2ChaF_20200830155615695.png

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
so quick card related question. I think i know the answer to this already, but does a card with a star on it mean it's got stats (like "sex" and "pain") from being used in the game. While the cards with no star are "clean"

Rapeseed

Apr 19, 2020
I was bored, so I tried doing your character. Not really sure if it'll be to your liking, but here's what I got View attachment 792810
View attachment 792811
Hope you don't mind me using her as a base.

Hey!
Character creation request/challenge to any whom it might interest:
I would like that someone gave life to one of my written creations.

Name: Hashimoto Rin

Overall appearance:
- Rin has black hair with some green dyed meshes. As for her hair length... It is short, like a chanel syle;
- Rin can have dark or bright green eyes (your choice);
- Although Rin is a kind person inside, she has a tough looking appearance ... beautiful, but tough.
- She's 1,75 meters tall (5' 9"). She's NOT muscular and has a common body overhall (you can play with this a bit just don't over do it, please), something like perky breasts (not really that big, nor that small);
- For clothes: you can decide it between a high school visual or a doctor (since she becomes one in the future);
- Also she smokes a bit (I dont know if that affects the creation process).

I would be very thankful if someone could create her since I am terrible as a creator in HS2.
If you have any questions about her that could help you give her life, feel free to ask!
Also, english is NOT my first language, so I am sorry for any errors I made (grammar and stuff).
And if its not OK to post this here, please give me a shout!
Here,Hashimoto.

Hashimoto Rin.png

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
Hey man that's exactly what I've been looking for too, but none of those sliders seem to be there for me, are you using the fitgirl repack too by any chance? Or the official?
I do have bepinex, widesliders, etc, all that stuff, but no dick sliders
I use the full installation of ScrewThisNoise's Better Repacks... Right now totally unedited, except I updated to the latest "Better Penetration" plugin. Nothing else.

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
so quick card related question. I think i know the answer to this already, but does a card with a star on it mean it's got stats (like "sex" and "pain") from being used in the game. While the cards with no star are "clean"
Yes she's been played in the game.

Reactions: Schlong50

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
Going to plop these here for people that want to work on the models for AIG/HS2 based on the original girls from Playhome...

Shot these in Playhome on 4K UHD settings then resized to 1080 but 144ppi instead of 72ppi (for screen rescale and to save size) and ran them through Photoshop... Hope this helps, these are all 100% unmolested original settings for the girls with all planes captured.

I figured I'd share this resource I made for myself for others working on the project and just for in general reference since there seems to literally be none online in HD.

Akiko Morikawa Akiko360Body.png Ritsuko Morikawa Ritsuko360Body.png
Yukiko Morikawa
Yukiko360Body.png
Mariko Yamazaki
Mariko360Body.png
LOL! I redownloaded and installed Playhome just for this... Now to go to bed... LOL!

Last edited:

dyingbreed86

May 16, 2020
Going to plop these here for people that want to work on the models for AIG/HS2 based on the original girls from Playhome... Shot these in 4K UHD then resized to 1080 but 144ppi instead of 72ppi (for screen rescale and to save size) and ran them through Photoshop... Hope this helps, these are all 100% unmolested original settings for the girls with all planes captured.

I figured I'd share this resource I made for myself for others working on the project and just for in general reference since there seems to literally be none online in HD.

Akiko Morikawa View attachment 793858 Ritsuko Morikawa View attachment 793859
Yukiko Morikawa
View attachment 793868
Mariko Yamazaki
View attachment 793869
Bruh... theses are fucking on point, especially Ritsuko and Akiko. I actually don't see any difference from the original with these two.

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes