[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Kibad

May 12, 2017
Can someone please, share with me the 4 girls (Yuko, Akiko, Ritsuko and forget the other one) from playhome?
I think i saw them in Ai girl, but i dont have the game anymore and i cant find the cards online

I want to use them in Honey Select 2

Sartan

May 3, 2018
Can someone please, share with me the 4 girls (Yuko, Akiko, Ritsuko and forget the other one) from playhome?
I think i saw them in Ai girl, but i dont have the game anymore and i cant find the cards online

The two games aren't compatible, I tried with AI Shoujo, you have to rebuild them from starch.
I have cards screenshots but with my modifications if you whant, I plan to make them on AI Shoujo.

Reactions: Sebabioex80

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019

I got you... BTW I don't have HS2 yet, but I can make them in AI*Girl and then convert them, which should in theory work...

Reactions: Kibad

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
The two games aren't compatible, I tried with AI Shoujo, you have to rebuild them from starch.
I have cards screenshots but with my modifications if you whant, I plan to make them on AI Shoujo.

Thanks for the images that makes things easier...

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019

Hold on... These are modded. The request is for Rapelay girls +1 (PlayHome being the sequel in many ways)

ROFL -- cannot write files to server presently... LOL!

Morikawa Yukiko (mother brown hair medium)

Morikawa Ritsuko (daughter black hair long)

Morikawa Akiko (daughter straw hair medium-short)

Yamazaki Mariko (Akiko's friend blue-black hair short)

Note will post pics to confirm but STILL cannot at present thus the (details) to remind myself what I was doing.

Update: still cannot add files for some reason... Anyone else having this issue?

Last edited:
Reactions: Kibad

Sartan

May 3, 2018
Hold on... These are modded.
PlayHome Better Repack 2 I think. I don't have originals anymore nor repack files.
Those are less modified, but still with the Repack (Akiko is the most modified):

Last edited:
Reactions: Sebabioex80

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
PlayHome Better Repack 2 I think. I don't have originals anymore nor repack files.
Those are less modified, but still with the Repack (Akiko is the most modified):

Ah np, I found them...
It's just more-or-less impossible to recreate them exactly due to geometry differences and how the bone sliders adjust differently...

okay... NM still cannot upload photos... so odd...

Okay... So the original card and art for Akiko Morikawa:

The closest I can get it after several hours of tinkering...

The geometries are so different if I get the model looking close to the original it looks strange and alien. The original's neck is to long for these models, makes them look like giraffes. The eyes are too large and too high on the head, the proportion of the nose is larger and more bulbous that possible without huge distortion making her look like she is wearing a clown nose. The clothing and hair selections aren't nearly the same. The adjustments don't really cut it. I dunno... It's not impossible, I could make a bunch of custom coordinates and such to make it work but that would take a really long time. So, before I spend any more time on it I want feedback from the person requesting so I know it'll be worth my time if I proceed.

I may do it anyway just to have the models made for myself... But, yeah, that isn't any rush. LOL!

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
LOL while looking at the side by side from my posted image I noticed a few things, brought the eyebrows down some, then thinned them a little, moved the eyes slightly apart and down, then scaled the head up about 30% but narrowed the width an equal portion to make the face longer looking and more pointed... LOL!

Updated: Side by side image

Last edited:
Reactions: Dumpstone

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019

Morikawa Yukiko
Morikawa Ritsuko
Morikawa Akiko
Yamazaki Mariko

Made a few more edits, this is about as good as it's gonna get:

Character Card Here: Morikawa Akiko

(hopefully that works)

Starting on Ritsuko next since I got ideas while doing this one... Will probably do Mariko after then Yukiko last, because Yukiko will require the absolute most work now... Her face is flat, eyes exaggeratedly wide, there is no equivalent clothing available at all... Will need to Frankenstein her together.

Let me know what you think please. Should I continue on these? (I feel like I nailed it -- LOL!)

Note: I have to work tonight, starting at 8pm EST through to 8am. So I may have limited time going forward... vacation is over... :cry:

Last edited:

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
Got a long way to go still but... updates...

Morikawa Ritsuko

What I got so far...

Her eyes have been a superior pain. They are for all intents and purposes impossible in the in-game Character Maker... Just doing what I can at this point...

Reactions: Kylouleise

Rapeseed

Apr 19, 2020
Got a long way to go still but... updates...

Morikawa Ritsuko

What I got so far...

Her eyes have been a superior pain. They are for all intents and purposes impossible in the in-game Character Maker... Just doing what I can at this point...
Try making them higher, and a bit deeper. Maybe upper cheek a bit higher too? You gotta have more angles than those you shared, right? Show 'em.

I feel your pain, partner. I tried to re-do all of my PH characters once HS2 got around but it's impossible, decide to try and make them in a new style that'd fit more into what HS2 has to offer. Definetely a pity tho'...

Reactions: soso07
Mar 18, 2019
Hey!
Character creation request/challenge to any whom it might interest:
I would like that someone gave life to one of my written creations.

Name: Hashimoto Rin

Overall appearance:
- Rin has black hair with some green dyed meshes. As for her hair length... It is short, like a chanel syle;
- Rin can have dark or bright green eyes (your choice);
- Although Rin is a kind person inside, she has a tough looking appearance ... beautiful, but tough.
- She's 1,75 meters tall (5' 9"). She's NOT muscular and has a common body overhall (you can play with this a bit just don't over do it, please), something like perky breasts (not really that big, nor that small);
- For clothes: you can decide it between a high school visual or a doctor (since she becomes one in the future);
- Also she smokes a bit (I dont know if that affects the creation process).

I would be very thankful if someone could create her since I am terrible as a creator in HS2.
If you have any questions about her that could help you give her life, feel free to ask!
Also, english is NOT my first language, so I am sorry for any errors I made (grammar and stuff).
And if its not OK to post this here, please give me a shout!

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
Morikawa Yukiko

Character Card Here: Morikawa Akiko

Morikawa Ritsuko

Character Card Here: Morikawa Ritsuko

Working on Mariko next...

Rapeseed

Apr 19, 2020
Hey!
Character creation request/challenge to any whom it might interest:
I would like that someone gave life to one of my written creations.

Name: Hashimoto Rin

Overall appearance:
- Rin has black hair with some green dyed meshes. As for her hair length... It is short, like a chanel syle;
- Rin can have dark or bright green eyes (your choice);
- Although Rin is a kind person inside, she has a tough looking appearance ... beautiful, but tough.
- She's 1,75 meters tall (5' 9"). She's NOT muscular and has a common body overhall (you can play with this a bit just don't over do it, please), something like perky breasts (not really that big, nor that small);
- For clothes: you can decide it between a high school visual or a doctor (since she becomes one in the future);
- Also she smokes a bit (I dont know if that affects the creation process).

I would be very thankful if someone could create her since I am terrible as a creator in HS2.
If you have any questions about her that could help you give her life, feel free to ask!
Also, english is NOT my first language, so I am sorry for any errors I made (grammar and stuff).
And if its not OK to post this here, please give me a shout!
I got your Hashimoto, her name's Akira:
Akira.png Akira Standing.png

No card tho', sorry. I can teach you how to do the few steps for a nice character but I don't share any of my girls with consent.

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
Most are in the discussion thread as well:

Doctored by DUO means they started as downloaded cards and I added my own preferences to them.
They are NOT my original work - just mods of others.

Friday has turned out to be my favorite. She works her butt off all day then offers it to you at night.

The most work: Yoko. She started out as one of those outlandishly proportioned abominations, but had a good face to start to work with. You could probably call her an original as I changed just about everything.

View attachment 525081 View attachment 525082 View attachment 525083 View attachment 525084 View attachment 525085 View attachment 525086 View attachment 525087 View attachment 525088 View attachment 525089 View attachment 525090 View attachment 525091 View attachment 525092 View attachment 525093 View attachment 525094 View attachment 525097 View attachment 525098
Haha! That's so cool! My RL wife made inclusion to your list!!! Seems you put her on a treadmill for a while though! I totally missed this! Love it! ROFL

I really should give her a good redo... She was my first girl I made... Lol!

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes