[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
How much can you edit the saved card in fx. PhotoShop? Like adding text, mixing more photos onto it and what-not?
What you do is make a 1920×1080 png-24 in Photoshop. Put whatever you want on it then export to the BG folder in AI*Girl. Then open character creator and load your model. Pose and shoot. I keep both open and alt-tab back and forth since only the middle 1/3 shows so you may want to shift things to the side a little. If so just "save for web" then choose png24, then save in "bg." Tab back to AI*Girl then at the bottom where you choose a background just tap the double arrow buttons once then back and it'll refresh.

NOTE: when you create your new project change the 72ppi to 144ppi and the 1080 pic will look just as good on 4k monitors!

Rapeseed

Apr 19, 2020
Oh! That would be nice!
I don't have the technological advance to share píctures from my game, unless you want them at the lowest resolution possible, but my game is in English and I will refer to the options I usually pick when making characters. I'll try and format them so that they are as understandable as possible; and at the end I'll post a character card with the changes mentioned already in it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Dumpstone

Dumpstone

Nov 8, 2019
Has everyone seen Jill Valentine model in HS2 Libido? Who knows how to make its texture a little lighter? (Maybe gamma correction or exposure correction? I extracted the original texture, but when I try to load it through the material editor, I see a very bright texture, are there any guidelines? The model is beautiful, but very dark and with terrible dark spots )
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

dyingbreed86

May 16, 2020
Hey!
Character creation request/challenge to any whom it might interest:
I would like that someone gave life to one of my written creations.

Name: Hashimoto Rin

Overall appearance:
- Rin has black hair with some green dyed meshes. As for her hair length... It is short, like a chanel syle;
- Rin can have dark or bright green eyes (your choice);
- Although Rin is a kind person inside, she has a tough looking appearance ... beautiful, but tough.
- She's 1,75 meters tall (5' 9"). She's NOT muscular and has a common body overhall (you can play with this a bit just don't over do it, please), something like perky breasts (not really that big, nor that small);
- For clothes: you can decide it between a high school visual or a doctor (since she becomes one in the future);
- Also she smokes a bit (I dont know if that affects the creation process).

I would be very thankful if someone could create her since I am terrible as a creator in HS2.
If you have any questions about her that could help you give her life, feel free to ask!
Also, english is NOT my first language, so I am sorry for any errors I made (grammar and stuff).
And if its not OK to post this here, please give me a shout!
I was bored, so I tried doing your character. Not really sure if it'll be to your liking, but here's what I got HS2_2020-08-29-18-57-33-319.png
HS2ChaF_20200829185553207.png

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes