[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Great_Old_One

Aug 29, 2020
I was trying to make a card for a reasonably famous woman, and so far haven't quite got it right. But I really like the way she looked at one of the intermediate points, so I put a copy aside before trying to "fix" it. So here's my screwup. In-game, she looks sort of Latina IMHO, which is ironic since the girl in question is Japanese. 100 Bonus points to anyone that can figure out who the hell this was supposed to be (good luck).

Card:
HS2ChaF_20200901040909093.png

Sartan

May 3, 2018
Oh cool... It's a good start. I have the original character art attached to my post above #1603 where I was working on them by request. Not sure if you are trying to replicate her or create your own stylized re-envisioning of her. I will bid you good luck as the geometries will be tricky to achieve if possible at all in many cases. The bone models/meshes in AIG/HS2 share little in common with PH/PPD/HS.
I'm trying to use editor data from PH to recreate her, even if parameters aren't the same I think I'm good but the face. Will try (omeday) different kin tone and work on the eyes.

Reactions: EroShane

FingLetMeIn

Jul 23, 2020
Is it possible to make breasts look different with clothing on than off? I often end up changing their chest to look different than I think it should due to how ridiculous it can look with their clothes on otherwise. I know the argument that they typically don't stay dressed for long but I still think it'd be great to not have them look the same naked as they do dressed.

snapsplash991

May 24, 2020
Is it possible to make breasts look different with clothing on than off? I often end up changing their chest to look different than I think it should due to how ridiculous it can look with their clothes on otherwise. I know the argument that they typically don't stay dressed for long but I still think it'd be great to not have them look the same naked as they do dressed.
yes push up mod is included in the pack you just need to transfer the folder over, it makes bras or tops push, squeeze, lift, etc

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes