[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
I'm trying to use editor data from PH to recreate her, even if parameters aren't the same I think I'm good but the face. Will try (omeday) different kin tone and work on the eyes.
Again good luck... I got three of them pretty close to the originals (for the face/body). However it required me making the head like 125 then changing the width to 5, upper head to like 120 (not exact numbers just similar in idea) then eyes at 5 lowering eyebrows and changing nose/mouth positions accordingly. It seems you cannot get the jawline as sharp looking without creating goofy looking tearing (especially the base of the eyeballs poking through the top of the cheeks) and shadow issues. I just imagined the old model as a purely "video game" character with unrealistic features not attainable in reality where the new models are based on more anatomically correct proportions (except the legs are a few percent too long even at 1, kind of Barbie-doll proportions).

I'm currently having the most trouble with Yukiko's overly flat facial features and eye bags. May need to use a custom eyeshadow overlay to create the illusion there. Again if you flatten the cheeks too far the eyeballs poke out on bottom. You'd think Illusion would release the old characters/outfits in an official update pack as a bonus.

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
Few cards for HS2 (I haven't played game modes yet, I only play in the Character-editor yet).
These cards are for HS2 only. They won't work for Ai-Girl. There are no these mods that are used for cards, do not run them in Ai-Girl, you will have errors.
For the cards to work, you need the repack version: HS2 BR 4.0 Updated to 08/30/2020.
Each card uses its own overlay, which is already built into it, but for stable operation of the game, you can download my pack of overlays from my Google disk (link below).
So, 7 modifications of girls from modder "cunihinx":

1. Nina Williams (Tekken 3 version)
2. Haruka Sawamura (Yakuza 6, slightly younger than the base model)
3. Haruka Sawamura 2 (Yakuza 6, slightly older than the base model, short dress, different hair, evening makeup, etc.)
4. Detective Kaoru Sayama (Yakuza Kiwami 2 version, a little younger with a different make-up and a different body shape, closer to the classic Japanese figure)
5. Jill Valentine (Resident Evil 3 remake version, base model is very dark, I tried to lighten it a little so that I could look at it without DHH)
6. Leeloo (The 5th element, movie. Just watch how Jill's model looks like Mila Jovovich, it's amazing!)
7. Violet (Ultraviolet, movie. Milla Jovovich)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Girl-Cards:
View attachment 796367 View attachment 796368 View attachment 796369 View attachment 796370 View attachment 796371 View attachment 796372 View attachment 796373

Overlays Pak (Just drag the "Dumpstone-Overlays_ (HS2)" folder from the archive to your "HS 2 \ UserData \ Overlays" folder (Google disk, 34 mb):

P.S. Sorry, I haven't played HS2 yet, if something doesn't work, write here.

Hey Dumpstone, did you try running them through the AIG-HS2 card converter and seeing if they would work that way? Just curious...

(someone shared this with me a week or two ago and I bookmarked it)

Reactions: lure_Kin

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
Can you alt-print screenshot save to paint and and post your settings? or post the .txt file for Better Penetration settings?

Literally had an instance where it become a Water-wheel or Wind-mill.

My level of confusion was off the charts. "My dick can actually do that????" :D Anyways, please be so kind as to post your config settings.

It could be the fitness/size/height the girls have. So any config data is much appreciated. Please. And Thank you for your time.
PenisSetting.png

NOTE: All of my girls tend to maintain at least 20 height and I limit them at 85 I keep my males around 55-70 as any girls that are too much taller or shorter make the animations go wonky on you. Whether it be the penis slamming through the bridge of their nose in oral (or going between the upper lip and the nose), or the penis jumping all around in penetration (or poking out of the belly/small of the back/dude's buttcheeks). Also if you have negative number adjustments for waist on the girl then the penis needs to be reduced in size 2 points below their reduction in size. Ergo, her waist thickness set at -1 then penis at 98 Z scale and so on. If you make the waist very low it'll effect the length of the penis. I like high waists so I don't have to factor this. You may still encounter some weirdness (especially when she is exhausted in doggy positions, particularly doggy anal, where there may still be penis clipping. Also, if she is overly large it pushes the male away and changes the location of the vagina. You may want to turn off vagina collision if you have very large girls as the thickness raises and lowers the vagina when on belly/back. Hip/thigh thickness moves it when laying on the side. Small over sizes like 101-119 likely won't break the animations but they seem to start breaking on certain positions at around 115+/- a few points. If you have all women a certain size then adjusting the male accordingly will work with some experimenting.

Hope that helps...

Just keep in mind the animations are based on the idea that all body frame measurements are based at 50 for both characters.

Last edited:

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
So someone requested Azalea and Raven from Braveheart Academy (Game by Kamuiii here) and I was able to find an Azalea tattoo overlay on the AUG/HS2 Discord for overlays by llTONE so I cooked this up... I'm already on version 10 or so... LOL!

These shots are without DHH (except the 3rd dressed screenie) - as I realize that most people vocally speak out against using it... If you want her I will also share the card.
AISChaF_20200903201956831.png

Tattoo overlay in case it's needed:
Azalea.png
Goes in the "UserData/Overlays" folder

A secondary version with hair tips more visible, more red/pink showing, more volume...
AISChaF_20200903205113095.png

Enjoy! :cool:

Last edited:

Dumpstone

Nov 8, 2019
Hey Dumpstone, did you try running them through the AIG-HS2 card converter and seeing if they would work that way? Just curious...

(someone shared this with me a week or two ago and I bookmarked it)
Hey.
I think it won't work. There are definitely no such mods in Ai-Girl. My HS2 cards are based on mods from "cunihinx". They are not yet in Ai-Girl. (Have you seen the girls by "Roy12" in Ay-Girl? So, he makes them both for Ai-Girl and HS2. Unfortunately, "cunihinx" does not do that. But maybe later he will make a version for Ai, i don't know, let's hope ...)

Reactions: EroShane

Tonyzep

Aug 31, 2020
I have given Furu a much needed plastic surgery:
View attachment 759398
View attachment 759399
I tried for an image of a cool and beautiful Russian agent with platinum blond hair. In order to preserve the original feel of the character, I have made as few changes as possible. Captures rendered with DHH preset 5, which is my favorite for taking shots.

LINK TO CARD:
No more available

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
Soooo... I noticed a discrepancy and after several hours I was able to make a mock up of the original tattoo for Azalea from Braveheart Academy. This was a pain, but I nailed it -- well sort of, as I needed to make my own version... and I learned some things... sooo, yeah... I also cleaned up some of those white artifacts that were floating around on the shoulders and back...
AI_2020-09-04-06-09-52-547.png
Updated Card with updated tattoo-ery:
AISChaF_20200904063251687.png
(use this one for closest resemblence)

updated overlay
Azalea3.png

Final for now -- enjoy :cool:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 808788

I've been looking at the Wrong Tubes tutorial and it looks great to me. But it takes almost 1 hour... it would be great if someone compiled the steps in writing or made an even more complete written guide, covering the body of the characters as well. Because there are too many sliders and I end up getting lost... I want to learn how to make super-realistic characters, if someone can provide a written guide that will make me avoid learning through mistakes I would be infinitely grateful :D
*ASLPro3D said that: Maybe whoever is in charge of this thread could put that link on the FP so that people can be helped a little better.
That is why I have rewritten my message in this thread

Kibad

May 12, 2017
Few cards for HS2 (I haven't played game modes yet, I only play in the Character-editor yet).
These cards are for HS2 only. They won't work for Ai-Girl. There are no these mods that are used for cards, do not run them in Ai-Girl, you will have errors.
For the cards to work, you need the repack version: HS2 BR 4.0 Updated to 08/30/2020.
Each card uses its own overlay, which is already built into it, but for stable operation of the game, you can download my pack of overlays from my Google disk (link below).
So, 7 modifications of girls from modder "cunihinx":

1. Nina Williams (Tekken 3 version)
2. Haruka Sawamura (Yakuza 6, slightly younger than the base model)
3. Haruka Sawamura 2 (Yakuza 6, slightly older than the base model, short dress, different hair, evening makeup, etc.)
4. Detective Kaoru Sayama (Yakuza Kiwami 2 version, a little younger with a different make-up and a different body shape, closer to the classic Japanese figure)
5. Jill Valentine (Resident Evil 3 remake version, base model is very dark, I tried to lighten it a little so that I could look at it without DHH)
6. Leeloo (The 5th element, movie. Just watch how Jill's model looks like Mila Jovovich, it's amazing!)
7. Violet (Ultraviolet, movie. Milla Jovovich)

Girl-Cards:
View attachment 796367 View attachment 796368 View attachment 796369 View attachment 796370 View attachment 796371 View attachment 796372 View attachment 796373

Overlays Pak (Just drag the "Dumpstone-Overlays_ (HS2)" folder from the archive to your "HS 2 \ UserData \ Overlays" folder (Google disk, 34 mb):

P.S. Sorry, I haven't played HS2 yet, if something doesn't work, write here.
Sorry, just a few quick questions.
How is it possible to mod the face to shape like known characters? like Jill
And what a about real people? like Mila
Do you use a program?

philvanhoutte

Jul 27, 2020
Hi, here are some of my first tries to create some cards. First one is Met-Art's Maria Espen. The second one is Met-Art's Divina A. I think I got Maria Espen right, she works fine for me lol. But Divina can still be improved. Comments welcome and if you feel you can do better with any of these, please do and send me a copy. Enjoy!

philvanhoutte

Jul 27, 2020
Question, is there anyone out there who can make a card for Met-Art's Keira Blue? I'd give it a try but her boobs are so hard to make right. Much appreciated if you could help.

philvanhoutte

Jul 27, 2020
Last request : Anyone ever tried to make a card for MIet-Art's Mila Azul? She's so popular that I"m surprised that there is not already a card for this godess.
So pretty please, all on your drawing boards, 3, 2, 1, Go!

Dumpstone

Nov 8, 2019
Sorry, just a few quick questions.
How is it possible to mod the face to shape like known characters? like Jill
And what a about real people? like Mila
Do you use a program?
Hey. I am not the author of these models, they ALREADY are in the game, they were added by modders such as "Roy12", "cunihinx", "Darkruler". I just made cards, in which I slightly changed the base values of skin tone, hair, makeup, etc. I made external overlays that slightly change the look of the base model, texture work. I mostly use photoshop, for more precise overlap, sometimes I extract the original texture from * .unity3d files, but I can't overlay it without processing, so it's only for precise orientation - where are the eyes, where are the lips, nose, etc.
In general, modders are trying to make a new head in the game. The head is created in more powerful 3D editors, then converted into a game format. How this is done is written on the pages of the modders, for example at Roy12. But I'm not a 3D modeler myself, I'm just good at Photoshop.
Here are the links to the authors:
Roy12, author of DOA girls mods:
cunihinx, author of exclusive mods for HS2 (Nina Williams, Haruka, Kaoru):
Darkruler, face author for 2B from Nier Automata:

Roy12 Game Resource Editing Guides:

You can also make these models more convenient for yourself and create cards with them. Just to change complexion, freckles, eye shadow, lip color and tint, you can use an external editor, not game settings. An external overlay with layers is created and loaded into the game using the material editor. Unfortunately, such models cannot change the bones of the face, that's how they differ from standard ones. We can only change their visual style.

P.S. Sorry for my bad english, I hope you understand my messages ...

Tonyzep

Aug 31, 2020
Hey. I am not the author of these models, they ALREADY are in the game, they were added by modders such as "Roy12", "cunihinx", "Darkruler". I just made cards, in which I slightly changed the base values of skin tone, hair, makeup, etc. I made external overlays that slightly change the look of the base model, texture work. I mostly use photoshop, for more precise overlap, sometimes I extract the original texture from * .unity3d files, but I can't overlay it without processing, so it's only for precise orientation - where are the eyes, where are the lips, nose, etc.
In general, modders are trying to make a new head in the game. The head is created in more powerful 3D editors, then converted into a game format. How this is done is written on the pages of the modders, for example at Roy12. But I'm not a 3D modeler myself, I'm just good at Photoshop.
Here are the links to the authors:
Roy12, author of DOA girls mods:
cunihinx, author of exclusive mods for HS2 (Nina Williams, Haruka, Kaoru):
Darkruler, face author for 2B from Nier Automata:

Roy12 Game Resource Editing Guides:

You can also make these models more convenient for yourself and create cards with them. Just to change complexion, freckles, eye shadow, lip color and tint, you can use an external editor, not game settings. An external overlay with layers is created and loaded into the game using the material editor. Unfortunately, such models cannot change the bones of the face, that's how they differ from standard ones. We can only change their visual style.

P.S. Sorry for my bad english, I hope you understand my messages ...
Hi, what extractor do you use for .unity3D files? And do I need a separate packer too? thx

Reactions: Dumpstone

Kiwo

Jul 11, 2018

Looking for this Ada card, don't know if the op is the creator.

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes