[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

MrWrongtubes

Apr 1, 2020
I've been looking at the Wrong Tubes tutorial and it looks great to me. But it takes almost 1 hour... it would be great if someone compiled the steps in writing or made an even more complete written guide, covering the body of the characters as well. Because there are too many sliders and I end up getting lost... I want to learn how to make super-realistic characters, if someone can provide a written guide that will make me avoid learning through mistakes I would be infinitely grateful :D
*ASLPro3D said that: Maybe whoever is in charge of this thread could put that link on the FP so that people can be helped a little better.
That is why I have rewritten my message in this thread
Apologies for the format, Klamo. Didn't have editing software at the time and was trying to show how character creation is a pretty organic process, as well as settling a feud :ROFLMAO:. I personally think it's better to make mistakes and learn to fix them, rather than get given a recipe, but peeps learn in different ways, of course.

I have a few posts in the main HS2 thread that will hopefully help, some are basically the tl;dr of my video anyway. Just do a search for my name in the search bar (upper right) and there'll be tips and tricks galore :)

As for what the video covers, there's a bit too much to write down verbatim, but I'll still try to answer any questions you might have!

Last edited:

Shenaniganzz

Jun 4, 2017
Hi, here are some of my first tries to create some cards. First one is Met-Art's Maria Espen. The second one is Met-Art's Divina A. I think I got Maria Espen right, she works fine for me lol. But Divina can still be improved. Comments welcome and if you feel you can do better with any of these, please do and send me a copy. Enjoy!
Question, is there anyone out there who can make a card for Met-Art's Keira Blue? I'd give it a try but her boobs are so hard to make right. Much appreciated if you could help.
Last request : Anyone ever tried to make a card for MIet-Art's Mila Azul? She's so popular that I"m surprised that there is not already a card for this godess.
So pretty please, all on your drawing boards, 3, 2, 1, Go!
Seems you may have provided us thumbnails instead of the actual images. They came out very small to me. Can't really judge anything based on the tiny images.

Tonyzep

Aug 31, 2020
For my purposes (extract 2D texture for better orientation), AssetStudio.v0.15.20 works best.
Link:
OK I opened and extracted the texture with AssetStudio 15.20, edited in Photoshop, but where is the option to import the edited texture, replace it and then repack it all?

Last edited:
Reactions: Dumpstone

jsfk239

Aug 19, 2020
Sodachi from Monogatari series.

Got no result for her from any of the sites, so had to create it myself.

lure_Kin

Jun 12, 2020
View attachment 800264

NOTE: All of my girls tend to maintain at least 20 height and I limit them at 85 I keep my males around 55-70 as any girls that are too much taller or shorter make the animations go wonky on you. Whether it be the penis slamming through the bridge of their nose in oral (or going between the upper lip and the nose), or the penis jumping all around in penetration (or poking out of the belly/small of the back/dude's buttcheeks). Also if you have negative number adjustments for waist on the girl then the penis needs to be reduced in size 2 points below their reduction in size. Ergo, her waist thickness set at -1 then penis at 98 Z scale and so on. If you make the waist very low it'll effect the length of the penis. I like high waists so I don't have to factor this. You may still encounter some weirdness (especially when she is exhausted in doggy positions, particularly doggy anal, where there may still be penis clipping. Also, if she is overly large it pushes the male away and changes the location of the vagina. You may want to turn off vagina collision if you have very large girls as the thickness raises and lowers the vagina when on belly/back. Hip/thigh thickness moves it when laying on the side. Small over sizes like 101-119 likely won't break the animations but they seem to start breaking on certain positions at around 115+/- a few points. If you have all women a certain size then adjusting the male accordingly will work with some experimenting.

Hope that helps...

Just keep in mind the animations are based on the idea that all body frame measurements are based at 50 for both characters.
My deepest and sincerest thank you. INCLUDING the PHENOMENAL write up and explanation.
Again my thanks.

Reactions: EroShane

Dumpstone

Nov 8, 2019
OK I opened and extracted the texture with AssetStudio 15.20, edited in Photoshop, but where is the option to import the edited texture, replace it and then repack it all?
Oh, I don't know how to pack it back yet. I edit and load directly through the material editor or as an external overlay. (But it's best to create your layers ABOVE the main texture and add only them, and then delete the original. The original texture is needed for better orientation)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But If you need to work with the original texture - change it, save the changes and pack it back, or you want to make your own mod, then you better watch the video from Roy12, everything is better described there. This tutorial is titled: "Importing skinned objects into Honey Select". It can be found on YouTube:

Last edited:
Reactions: Tonyzep

Tonyzep

Aug 31, 2020
Oh, I don't know how to pack it back yet. I edit and load directly through the material editor or as an external overlay. (But it's best to create your layers ABOVE the main texture and add only them, and then delete the original. The original texture is needed for better orientation)

But If you need to work with the original texture - change it, save the changes and pack it back, or you want to make your own mod, then you better watch the video from Roy12, everything is better described there. This tutorial is titled: "Importing skinned objects into Honey Select". It can be found on YouTube:
Thanks! That helped, specialy with the picture you uploaded. gave me a light :) I forget there was a texture editor ingame that also is available in Studio NeoV2, That tutorial vid is very interresting but requires some advanced knowledge, may became useful, later on. ( Nice fairy character btw)

Dumpstone

Nov 8, 2019
Thanks! That helped, specialy with the picture you uploaded. gave me a light :) I forget there was a texture editor ingame that also is available in Studio NeoV2, That tutorial vid is very interresting but requires some advanced knowledge, may became useful, later on.
Happy to help. I hope this helps you :) .

( Nice fairy character btw)
For a long time I can not recreate the old mod (forgot the author's name) for the game "Honey Select 1", the heroes of the game "Nier automata". I already have 2B, 2A (many cards), but there is no Commander, Devola, Popola, Operator 210, Red girl ... On the screen, I am again trying to make a dress for the commander ... :)

Reactions: Tonyzep

Tonyzep

Aug 31, 2020
Happy to help. I hope this helps you :) .

For a long time I can not recreate the old mod (forgot the author's name) for the game "Honey Select 1", the heroes of the game "Nier automata". I already have 2B, 2A (many cards), but there is no Commander, Devola, Popola, Operator 210, Red girl ... On the screen, I am again trying to make a dress for the commander ... :)
Are all those from honey select 1? The Commander looks great. I like very much the characters of Nier automata, (most Scifi I do if the characters have realism) and have some cards of 2B, but is it me or they aren't as good as the one from HS1? Please upload the commander, operators and the rest if you manage to finish them to your liking :)

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
nice work you think you can make the mother?
Oh I am working on both Yukiko and Mariko Yamazaki from Playhome... I just have two issues: 1. Whenever I log in I have a ton of messages to replay to, often takes an hour or so. 2. I just finished my Tuesday for my work week. I work 12 hour shifts with a 20 minute travel time each way, so my time is ridiculously limited until Wednesday-Thursday. These models have been taking me about 3-6 hours each because of my obsessiveness. LOL!

So, yeah they are coming... I just want to get them right... Lots of side by side comparisons.

superslug0

Jul 9, 2018
Oh I am working on both Yukiko and Mariko Yamazaki from Playhome... I just have two issues: 1. Whenever I log in I have a ton of messages to replay to, often takes an hour or so. 2. I just finished my Tuesday for my work week. I work 12 hour shifts with a 20 minute travel time each way, so my time is ridiculously limited until Wednesday-Thursday. These models have been taking me about 3-6 hours each because of my obsessiveness. LOL!

So, yeah they are coming... I just want to get them right... Lots of side by side comparisons.
that's cool take your time man

• Haha
Reactions: EroShane
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes