[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

spaceuni123

Oct 19, 2017
Thanks for the nice card, it´s loading perfectly in my game - the hair is sjjpl 61, as you see.
View attachment 2010521

Here are the mods this card requires
View attachment 2010529

Maybe you have one of them missing - although I see no mod that could make faces oval if missing.
All mods are default included in BR10, the card is also loading fine in my clean BR10 (without any extra mods).

So I have to ask you what game version you have installed?
Screenshot (143).png

Mine look like this :( i have all the mods. Not a terrible-looking card but still not Megan foxx. Mine is not BR10 may be that's the problem don't know

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
View attachment 2020777

Mine look like this :( i have all the mods. Not a terrible-looking card but still not Megan foxx. Mine is not BR10 may be that's the problem don't know
The only reason I can imagine that can change the facial look is that the model behind the used face type 03 has changed but I don´t really believe that.

Anyway it´s always a good idea to keep your game up to date ;)

spaceuni123

Oct 19, 2017
The only reason I can imagine that can change the facial look is that the model behind the used face type 03 has changed but I don´t really believe that.

Anyway it´s always a good idea to keep your game up to date ;)
i have updated face type 3 mod from dblin thinks time to update my game now.

Reactions: turbojoe
Jan 30, 2021
View attachment 2020777

Possibly our Injustice Kara posted before was a reminder one could rework her honey bummie to get a slightly closer Transformer girl. I think her mouth is still a bit off but you can judge for yourself... :)

intro-1598364383.jpg megan_fox_208739.1020x680.jpg
PATHOS-MegaFox.png
PATHOS-MegaApril.png

Last edited:
Apr 11, 2022
Possibly our Injustice Kara posted before was a reminder one could rework her honey bummie to get a slightly closer Transformer girl. I think her mouth is still a bit off but you can judge for yourself... :)
Are the mods included in this "pack" only used by this particular card or they are used for all or several of your cards?

Is "your" nyacho bodyskinz zipmod any different from the nyacho bodyskin zipmod included in BR10?

Thank you!

Last edited:
Jun 26, 2022
Several... as many now use the baseline Nyaacho but have been accentuated. :)
The source of problems with your cards are the mods you use and distribute, they load in HS2 game but most of the mods have in manifest.xml declared <game>Honey Select 2</game> or <game>HS2</game> (like for example [PATHOS]-MeganFox.zipmod) and they will not load in AI game.
If you be so kind to distribute to us mods that would load in both HS2 and AI games.

It takes just a moment to edit mainfest in zipmode leaving blank <game></game> tag for mod to not be ignored in AI, maybe adding a second tag <game>AI</game> would work too but I haven't tested that.

Actually it's problem not just with PATHOS cards but with many other as many mod creators put that <game>HS2</game> tag intheir work forgetting about AI game although they would work there too.

Last edited:
Jan 30, 2021
The source of problems with your cards are the mods you use and distribute, they load in HS2 game but most of the mods have in manifest.xml declared <game>Honey Select 2</game> or <game>HS2</game> (like for example [PATHOS]-MeganFox.zipmod) and they will not load in AI game.
If you be so kind to distribute to us mods that would load in both HS2 and AI games.

It takes just a moment to edit mainfest in zipmode leaving blank <game></game> tag for mod to not be ignored in AI, maybe adding a second tag <game>AI</game> would work too but I haven't tested that.

Actually it's problem not just with PATHOS cards but with many other as many mod creators put that <game>HS2</game> tag intheir work forgetting about AI game although they would work there too.
Oh yeah man, anything for AI Shoujo must be reworked a slight to work in that game, opposed to HS2. They cannot be a single zipmod, they must be separate due to something with the manifest file, as you sais. If you'll PM me exactly which zipmods you want configured for AI, we'll get your sorted.

Reactions: Kaseijin
Jun 26, 2022
Oh yeah man, anything for AI Shoujo must be reworked a slight to work in that game, opposed to HS2. They cannot be a single zipmod, they must be separate due to something with the manifest file, as you sais. If you'll PM me exactly which zipmods you want configured for AI, we'll get your sorted.
I'm not sure if there's need to change anything more than just <game> tag in manifest file to work in AI as in HS2, those few I tested seems to work in AI after removing that tag but I'm not completely sure if they work exactly like in HS2 as I have only AI.

Is there any place with all your cards in one place? I'm looking for them to check if they load well in AI, usually there's problem witch hair or head mod not loading due to game tag in manifest.

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes