[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

WeissMG

Jan 24, 2022
Is there A mod the gives inverted nipples? I can't remember where the previous post about this was.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Is there A mod the gives inverted nipples? I can't remember where the previous post about this was.
iirc look for hoohs uncensors - there were some nipples variants included too
Bruthwoll is right!
NippleInvert2.jpg
But it seems not to be in default repack, you may need Experimental Mode and the Modpack Bleeding Edge

Also I found this idea in my pictures
NippleInvert.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Great_Old_One

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Where can I get that Uncensor, can you send me it?
First read carefully the posting you replied ;)

The problem is I don´t know how the according mod (zipmod) is named, with "bp.sac_roastieIn2" I can´t find any file in my game.

Jun 26, 2022
First read carefully the posting you replied ;)

The problem is I don´t know how the according mod (zipmod) is named, with "bp.sac_roastieIn2" I can´t find any file in my game.
Sorry, I wasn't reading carefully as I had just a moment.
And your wright about experimental mode, I found that sac_roastieIn2 in archive as being outdated but I have not tested it yet.
There's also sac_roastieIn1 and i think sac_InnieIn1/ sac_InnieIn2 may by something similar.

CttCJim

Feb 28, 2019
Elf Galadriel v2 but accurate to Cate Blanchett

View attachment 2019738
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I took the one that was posted on Booru, fixed the face and the ears (ears were way off), found a better costume... and then I gave her Cate Blanchett's exact measurements.
Forgot to post the card.

CttCJim-Galadriel-v2.png

qazeqaze

Jul 30, 2022
(y)

i understand , you can refer to me as a "him" , mate , friend , dude , buddy, etc or whatever you want ... :giggle: , btw i'm not a native english speaker (i speak spanish)

I work mainly molding or sculpting my characters with the sliders (XYZ scale sliders), i have also noticed that you used a pale skin color for your character and of course you are not the only one, there are people who seem to prefer pale skins, maybe it's a matter of taste ... idk , but personally i prefer "natural" skins or a natural color from my point of view ...

As i said before , the side of the face is also important and that is why i make a comparison of your character with mine , it's the last hint that i share with u ;)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
See u !
Thanks to Zecon for the headshot photos in profile, not to mention several hours making further revisions to my previous character model, I believe I have made a near 100% of Zecon's original work.

For reference, here is an image of Zecon's original model:

And here is what I was able to achieve (in retrospect, the eyes could stand to be shrunk a little bit more, but meh):
Julia_Redux_Posing.png

The hair was a real challenge, and I had to fight the zoom/camera controls more than once.

My posts were deleted..... :(

Would anyone happen to have any of the girls from Rumble Roses? Like Candy Cane or Mokoto Aihara
I wrote a lengthy post a few nights ago, and it was deleted as well. However, I will admit what I wrote was a bit long, though it was in response to someone else....

Anyways, I've also started experimenting with blonde hair. Here's a character utilizing bits and pieces of what I've learned, and what I've already created. Introducing..... Nat! (yes, I'm still naming my characters "Julia" and "Nat" from "Ay Papi" for no particular reason)

Nat_Posing.png

Make sure to credit Zecon and Sykosis if you use these cards. See my previous post for the reasons why.

Cheers.

andybox86

Sep 22, 2020
kindly ask you experts .. how can I eliminate the line of the neck in order to make a homogenous color between the face and the complexion of the body .. please see the attached screenshot. Thank you

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
kindly ask you experts .. how can I eliminate the line of the neck in order to make a homogenous color between the face and the complexion of the body .. please see the attached screenshot. Thank you
It´s recommended to use the same skin type for body and face and also the Shader in Materials Editor.

Reactions: Kaseijin

Synalon

Jan 31, 2022
I can't find in the options skin type face .. please help me .. and how can I understand which shader has been used?
If you don't know where to look for the shader ( Body - Overall - Material Editor Body/Head ) you probably haven't changed to hanmens Shader.

If you are using the default shader you can fix the neck seam following the instructions in this video.

Jan 30, 2021
Heyo, do you guys still have the IJ2 Kara card for HS2? do i need to pay for it? Thanks in advance!
Nope! We do have a SubscribeStar where you can subscribe each month and show your love. We also have a commissions tier there in case you want us to devote time toward making you something custom crazy. But we don't sell our girls. Here ya go...

PATHOS - Kara Danvers A.png

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes