[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes
Jan 30, 2021
fucktastic said:
Can some one tell me the name of the bottom/jeans used in this attached card?
Who are you looking for? We do have a SubscribeStar now for fans of our work to show their love. But any girl you want, just ask man. She's your's.

The girl with the modified "pull-down-jeans" is Rosemary from Village:
PATHOS - Rosemary Winters - NoMakeup 1.png
You can get all her parts via this link:

pathos___cindy_aurum.jpg
Cindy Aurem is here:

PATHOS - Hermione - Witch Trainer.png
And "Witch Trainer Inspired" Hermione is here(not the large screenshot):
HS2ChaF_20220829190028047.png
Unless you got Shirley DAZ Studio hair, you will need her hair mod too---https://mega.nz/file/3xoWACKJ#fmn9cF48SFQIMNiiBh-lyulc9mykE2zwXHwMv8s9hJw

And finally, here is Sherry Berkin using a Darkruler head sculpt as i do recall...
sherry_berkin_by_darkruler___with_accents_by_artisans.jpg

qazeqaze

Jul 30, 2022
- They???

i make my chars only by myself , there's no one else ... only ME :)

I feel the same way , it's the most important part when i start to create a character ... - Although many who create characters only care about the front of the face and don't care about its sides... :cautious:

I don't mind at all :) and thank you for the kind words !

I can even give you some hints about that character :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Well, as u see ... all my characters mostly use Type 02 and i try to make them simple or without "complicated mods" .

cya mate !
Thanks for the hints/screenshots. I'm going to play around with those settings and see what I can do with them. That's a good point about the sides of the face being important too. In the screenshot of your character I've been using as a reference (from your original post 2 years ago), I really liked the face angle you provided along with the body as it showed things like the shape of the chin, how much of the ear is visible versus the hair, how elongated the face is, the nose length, etc.

The only reason I've been using the word "they" lately is because I've been trying not to assume a person's gender and figure "they" is a safe word to use for all cases. It isn't that I'm super politically correct or anything, I'm just overly cautious and try and avoid confrontation at all times. Such as if someone doesn't like being referred to as a "him" or "her." I'm kind of pathetic that way. Lol. I'll call you whatever you want.

I'm glad you didn't mind I tried to mimic your work. I still think your girl is gorgeous. After looking at your screenshots, I'm even more impressed because you didn't use fancy skin mods or anything. That's quite an achievement, and I'm truly blown away by that.

Reactions: ub3rmaan and zecon
Jan 30, 2021
Try this zipmod for Hermie's hair and if you like load up Miss Star there, too. Here's her (updated) card:

HS2ChaF_20220830001403691.png

As for Cindy, that is SCARY! Here's how file I just tested looks on my machine:
View attachment 2013877
If you will download and make sure all zipmods are in your mods folder, and the correct card is loaded, you should have a good copy of Miss Aurum. :) Good luck!

CttCJim

Feb 28, 2019
Primrose (OC Fae, Aes Sidhe)
Maeve gave a few pixies the chance to be truly Fae, thus creating the Aes Sidhe. Aes Sidhe generally resemble their former pixie forms, on a larger scale. They have a pixie's bright coloring but lack the glow of magic. Their wings are longer and thinner, and have a glass-like sheen.
Primrose, like most Aes Sidhe, was once a pixie. She wished to be a part of the Bigger, and pleaded with the Winter Queen to gain her transformation. After asking three times, she was transformed, but it came at the cost of a century of service.
Fortunately, she really enjoys her work!

CttCJim-Aes-Sidhe-Primrose.png

zecon

Jun 2, 2017
Thanks for the hints/screenshots. I'm going to play around with those settings and see what I can do with them. That's a good point about the sides of the face being important too. In the screenshot of your character I've been using as a reference (from your original post 2 years ago), I really liked the face angle you provided along with the body as it showed things like the shape of the chin, how much of the ear is visible versus the hair, how elongated the face is, the nose length, etc.
(y)
The only reason I've been using the word "they" lately is because I've been trying not to assume a person's gender and figure "they" is a safe word to use for all cases. It isn't that I'm super politically correct or anything, I'm just overly cautious and try and avoid confrontation at all times. Such as if someone doesn't like being referred to as a "him" or "her." I'm kind of pathetic that way. Lol. I'll call you whatever you want.
i understand , you can refer to me as a "him" , mate , friend , dude , buddy, etc or whatever you want ... :giggle: , btw i'm not a native english speaker (i speak spanish)

I'm glad you didn't mind I tried to mimic your work. I still think your girl is gorgeous. After looking at your screenshots, I'm even more impressed because you didn't use fancy skin mods or anything. That's quite an achievement, and I'm truly blown away by that.
I work mainly molding or sculpting my characters with the sliders (XYZ scale sliders), i have also noticed that you used a pale skin color for your character and of course you are not the only one, there are people who seem to prefer pale skins, maybe it's a matter of taste ... idk , but personally i prefer "natural" skins or a natural color from my point of view ...

As i said before , the side of the face is also important and that is why i make a comparison of your character with mine , it's the last hint that i share with u ;)

See u !

Reactions: soso07 and qazeqaze
Sep 16, 2019
Hello everybodeee,

Well I may just be throwing the cat amongst the pigeons here but, I'm a Daz creator. Been messing around with it for about a yearish. This is an example of my stuff -

"l'agriculteur paie ses impôts au le seigneur du manoir"

l'agriculteur paie ses impôts au le seigneur du manoir.png l'agriculteur paie ses impôts au le seigneur du manoir.png

I've only just now discovered HS2 as a playable game format, always thought it was just graphics software like Daz. Gotta say this is a bit of fun. I've just had a go at making my 1st custom chara/card and I hope I've kinda got this right, fairly confident there'll be helpful people to here to tell me where I've fkd up. Anyways, without more todo, here's my virginal effort. There's 2 slightly different variations in personality, 1 Yes and 1 No. Probably more suited to dom devos (much like my self :sneaky: ), if you're the offended type, well you've been warned I guess.

I hope I've got this right (but prob not).

This is Yes
Play Toy Yes.png

And this is No
Play Toy No.png

Created in a new vanilla copy of R10 so hopefully it'll open ok, or maybe not at all :unsure:. Please feel free to give your critique but be gentle, it's my 1st time :giggle:

Ganfatrai

Feb 24, 2021
You are able to do this in Daz after just 1 year of work? That's nice! Looking forward to some nice HS2 cards from you!
P.S. How hard is it to learn DAZ?
Hello everybodeee,

Well I may just be throwing the cat amongst the pigeons here but, I'm a Daz creator. Been messing around with it for about a yearish. This is an example of my stuff -

"l'agriculteur paie ses impôts au le seigneur du manoir"

View attachment 2016336 View attachment 2016336

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes