[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes
Jan 30, 2021
I'm not sure if there's need to change anything more than just <game> tag in manifest file to work in AI as in HS2, those few I tested seems to work in AI after removing that tag but I'm not completely sure if they work exactly like in HS2 as I have only AI. Is there any place with all your cards in one place? I'm looking for them to check if they load well in AI, usually there's problem witch hair or head mod not loading due to game tag in manifest.
Now that I know more... :geek: The trick is two. For custom heads you have to do more. For everything else, you only need to change <game>Honey Select 2</game> in the manifest to <game>AI Girl</game> If you want a Hs2 custom head to work in AI, you gotta do that, only you ALSO gotta go into their head.unity3d files and change their Assmebly from IL.dll to Assembly-CSharp.dll
fix4ai.png

If you want all our Legacy Library, which has over 320 quality characters, and all our new character work, you can find them here:

CttCJim

Feb 28, 2019
Reactions: Dagg0th
Jun 26, 2022
If you want all our Legacy Library, which has over 320 quality characters, and all our new character work, you can find them here:
I've been there and i can see only few newest post without subscription, nothing older than Aug 02, 2022

Aside that, great you shared those technicalities.

kunal19

Apr 2, 2021
Here 64 of Too69's blonds - see if any of them have realistic hair according to your perception. I have about 30 more of his blonds, will attached if none of these work:
How do I use these cards in my game? I'm new to HS2

Jan 30, 2021
How do I use these cards in my game? I'm new to HS2
If you have a good copy of the game and have updated to the latest repack here:

Once you have your game up to speed, you just need to place your cards into the UserData\chara\female folder in your main install directory to get them to show up in your game. If you want to find a particular character as you "walk the hall", you will have to add them to a Group.
addtogroup.png

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
kindly ask you experts .. how can I eliminate the line of the neck in order to make a homogenous color between the face and the complexion of the body .. please see the attached screenshot. Thank you
I do this:
In material editor/head, look for the "Trans Ambient" parameter. use the slider to find the more accurate level of brightness that fit the color

Syunic

Jun 18, 2017
Hey, i downloaded the Scarlet Mod from DBLin but i cant find her dress " Dblin.Scarlet.Dress ". Its not on his patreon as far as i can see.

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes