[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Last edited:

CttCJim

Feb 28, 2019
i am always annoyed by the outrageous prices on patreon.
10 dollars for a card that anyone can create themselves and completely free !!!!

this is pure rip-off !!!

that's why i've collected some old links and some free cards on these pages and put them together for you in a spoiler

if they are free, everyone should be able to enjoy them !

ps... if a card has problems with the uncensore, just choose another model in the settings !!!

then it works without problems

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Have Fun :devilish:
Dude, creating a card is no simple feat. I publish lots for free, but if someone asks me to do a specific person or character you could be talking about literally hours of work. I had a guy pay me 40USD because I was able to do a great likeness of a girl from the photos he sent.

Don't rag on people who are just asking to be paid for hard work.

reykyo

Oct 10, 2020
[QUOTE = "turbojoe, bài đăng: 7408464, thành viên: 4206993"]
GraphicsMod được bao gồm trong Better Repack (R7). Bạn có phiên bản này không?
Nếu vậy, bạn phải khởi động InitSetting.exe và kích hoạt GraphicsMod (sau đó bạn phải tắt DHH)
View attachment 1614567

Vào game nhấn F5, chuyển đến tab SSS và kích hoạt nó.
[/TRÍCH DẪN]
cảm ơn bạn, tôi đã làm nó ^^

noob2001

Jul 12, 2021
Dude, creating a card is no simple feat. I publish lots for free, but if someone asks me to do a specific person or character you could be talking about literally hours of work. I had a guy pay me 40USD because I was able to do a great likeness of a girl from the photos he sent.

Don't rag on people who are just asking to be paid for hard work.
Your words in God's ears :sneaky:(y)

Nelz1817

May 14, 2018
I remember I used (CTTO) as base but I modified some lightings and cubemaps..plus I added reshade as well..

WeissMG

Jan 24, 2022
I figure I may as well share my most recent Released card.... NA.png
Demon Kitsune Naomi Amakusa

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Most of my ladies i create with DHH settings on but, My ladies also look fairly decent in Graphics mod as well. Please do enjoy her and if you'd like send me screenshots if you use her in scenes. I Use RX7 and if you mods are updated i don't believe anything should be missing. I have many cards to share here So more to come~

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes