[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
The Danny Phantom pack drop for HS2. I didn't create the Maddie, Sam and Ember cards but I did tweak the faces alot on the last two. I only fixed the clipping of Maddie's outfit. I made new Cards for Sam and Ember since I modified their faces so much from the original cards.
As far as I know, these are the cards creators and where I found them:
Ember McLain - mmatej - illusioncards.booru
Sam Manson - artistx - illusioncards.booru
Maddie Fenton - Roshua - Kenzato

I did create Jazz Fenton though and I created Swim, Sleep and Naked outfits for them all and gave Jazz her base outfit. Cheers!
My card/modifed cards:
View attachment 2031622 View attachment 2031642 View attachment 2031645 View attachment 2031646

Original Cards:
View attachment 2031647 View attachment 2031648

Outfit Previews:
View attachment 2031650 View attachment 2031651 View attachment 2031652 View attachment 2031653
Outfits zipfile link:
Nice that you share your cards with many pictures, but may I draw your attention to these postings ;)
https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-8617235
https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-8621511

Jul 17, 2022
Package (all in one) Mods v12 for Honey Select 2 (New mods, cards (Patreon and Comunity), Coordinates,Scenes, DHH Custom, Poses, Overlays, and SSS) google drive again.
Most of the mods present here are not found in the repack of the ScrewThisNoise.
View attachment 1344605
Pack Mods v12 HS2 Google Drive (Maximum Size 869mb ZIP) / (ALL packs) = 25gb ZIP.
BYPASS GDRIVE: create a shortcut in gdrive, create a folder, place the shortcut in the folder and download the folder.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
all mods here are 100% updated, I recommend that you exclude similar ones from the ScrewThisNoise repack, to avoid possible conflicts.
I also recommend that you have your game with the most updated repack, you can find it here:
- Version 4.1 DX (my game version)
download the v1, v2, v3, v4,v5,v6,v7,v8,v9,v10,v11 package before downloading this v12 package or else you will not have the current complete package.
Hi, is this packs still possible to download somewhere? Was interested of overlays mostly, but all the google links seem to be down.

Reactions: camoway
Mar 30, 2021
My only problem using your cards is "HANMEN". I am a DHH fan and never used Hanmen's next-gen. I do download your cards but don't end up using them. PATHOS has shared a trick to convert them but still it doesn't convert very well. And I am not an expert.
I have been trying fusion recently. That Mashup card was created by fusion. I hope I can make some sexy cards and share them.
When loading in a card you have the option to check boxes that load / do not load specific things; you can do this with skin textures so you load everything BUT the skin textures, or you can just load the head onto a default body to tweak.

Choice is yours!

Jan 30, 2021
My only problem using your cards is "HANMEN". I am a DHH fan and never used Hanmen's next-gen. I do download your cards but don't end up using them. PATHOS has shared a trick to convert them but still it doesn't convert very well. And I am not an expert.
I have been trying fusion recently. That Mashup card was created by fusion. I hope I can make some sexy cards and share them.
For our September SubscribeStar sharing, we included a detailed [hotfix] to deal with EXACTLY this sort of problem. With some card authors using Hanmen, and most others do not, how can community players who receive such cards be more universal? How can we be able to load Hanmen cards or non-hanmen cards and not have ANY BS? If you are asking those questions, here's the answer:

Take this card and load it:

Does your loaded girl look like this shit?
01-doyougetthiswhenyouload-test-card-001.png
If she does, how about we fix it, hey?? First, make sure you have THIS in your mods directory:
02-makesureyouhavethiszipmodinyourmodsdirectory.png
It's Hanmen's awesome skin textures pack--minus his goddamn problematic shader. You can find a copy here:

The next step (if you have this .dll) is to delete the DHH_AI4.dll from your Bepinex > Plugins directory.
03-deletethis.dll.png

Now replace it by installing the 02-UnpackThisinMaiGamefolder-DHH_HS2-1.15.30.zip attached with this post.

Once installed, restart Honey 2 and load that same Bruthwoll Hanmen card then hit "P" on your keyboard to open DHH. Then choose SSS to see the gray skin step correct.
05-onceinstalled-hit-p-thenclickthe-sss-beforeloadinghanmencard.png
You can now use this SSS DHH preset forever more. It works great for the game by default. But if you want better quality, you can tweak it & save so it looks to your liking. OR you can use ours(also attached here in this post) that makes the above washed out shit screen look like:
06-nowloadtheDHHpreset-youseehere-forthisquality-loadincludeddhhpreset.png
Man, that's nearly Too69 quality cards there! :)

Bottom line, once this process is done, you should not EVER see a gray skinned card load on your game AGAIN.
07-hellyeah.png
And NO you cannot have my "depthoffieldfucking"preset. :p

Last edited:
Jan 30, 2021
Any one knows what is the name of the gloves mod used in that card?
That's GDC's Boxing gloves I do believe. It's part of the R10 Better Repack also, if memory serves chicken biscuits.

And there is another question: Is there any tool to create a girl from real pictures? I find it difficult to create a girl that looks like a real person in the game.
Thanks for your help
The best "tool" is to learn to use the tools of your trade, and then do your very best. Here is one of our custom commissions from last month:
latestcommission.png
Did we bring Lisa to "virtual life"? Does our model look nothing like the real person? You decide if she's real enough.

Last edited:

zsd12

Nov 8, 2018
Hey I was just skimming through the older pages and came across this, I am not having any issues but would you mind sharing that card if its not already out there? If not I understand, thanks!

zsd12

Nov 8, 2018
Introduction:

With the stupid gift card you got from your stupid relative in hand, you're muttering under your breath as you walk through the door.
On the other side you quickly pick up your jaw off the floor and a big smile forms.

"This might not be so bad after all".

View attachment 1797938

Let me introduce you to Juniper.

Juniper is a charming petite yet curvy girl, paying her way through college as a yoga teacher.
All the hard work and stress makes her all pent up and horny,
and riding some random guy after an intense yoga session is her favorite activity.
In short, she's a yoga slut.

After the class, during wich Juniper kept helping and adjusting your pose, even though you were far from needing it.
She starts up a conversation with you as the others are exiting the small studio.
Juniper glanses to the door as the last one is exiting with a devious smirk on her face.
The door shuts and without warning she jumps you..

Requirements:
Hanmen Shader 2.0 (in my gofile)
Ideally fully updated betterpack
Apologies if I forget to add something

(pass:"MrFoxxx") Card, outfit and textures all in one pack.

Cheers
Love the card man! But the gofile "doesnt exist" when you open the link. Is it because you took it down or?

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes