[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Hey I was just skimming through the older pages and came across this, I am not having any issues but would you mind sharing that card if its not already out there? If not I understand, thanks!
Search here in the first half of this year - sry forgot the creator

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022

zsd12

Nov 8, 2018
Search here in the first half of this year - sry forgot the creator
Thanks!, however quick question I usually run discord through the (browser (im still relatively new to discord) but when i follow the link im just brought to the channels page of discord. Is this a link to the F95zone official discord or a different server all together?

garrysbox

Oct 7, 2020
For our September SubscribeStar sharing, we included a detailed [hotfix] to deal with EXACTLY this sort of problem. With some card authors using Hanmen, and most others do not, how can community players who receive such cards be more universal? How can we be able to load Hanmen cards or non-hanmen cards and not have ANY BS? If you are asking those questions, here's the answer:

Take this card and load it:

Does your loaded girl look like this shit?
View attachment 2032143
If she does, how about we fix it, hey?? First, make sure you have THIS in your mods directory:
View attachment 2032144
It's Hanmen's awesome skin textures pack--minus his goddamn problematic shader. You can find a copy here:

The next step (if you have this .dll) is to delete the DHH_AI4.dll from your Bepinex > Plugins directory.
View attachment 2032146

Now replace it by installing the 02-UnpackThisinMaiGamefolder-DHH_HS2-1.15.30.zip attached with this post.

Once installed, restart Honey 2 and load that same Bruthwoll Hanmen card then hit "P" on your keyboard to open DHH. Then choose SSS to see the gray skin step correct.
View attachment 2032147
You can now use this SSS DHH preset forever more. It works great for the game by default. But if you want better quality, you can tweak it & save so it looks to your liking. OR you can use ours(also attached here in this post) that makes the above washed out shit screen look like:
View attachment 2032148
Man, that's nearly Too69 quality cards there! :)

Bottom line, once this process is done, you should not EVER see a gray skinned card load on your game AGAIN.
View attachment 2032149
And NO you cannot have my "depthoffieldfucking"preset. :p
You are truly a legend mate! Now I don't need to do that trick anymore. I don't hate "Hanmen" anymore, Just kidding. :p
Your DHH preset is insanely awesome. The details on the character's body are more visible than before.
And thank you so much for the Mod file.
I know there are some genius creators who only sell, so I truly respect creators like you. (y)

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Thanks!, however quick question I usually run discord through the (browser (im still relatively new to discord) but when i follow the link im just brought to the channels page of discord. Is this a link to the F95zone official discord or a different server all together?
I think you need first an invitation link to Illusion Soft on discord, if you haven´t yet:
I hope this works (I´m also not so familiar with discord :rolleyes:).

Reactions: Sepheyer

frozenboyz

May 15, 2020
hi all..is there any female card that exactly can showing same realistic face like idol stars (heejin loona, tzuyu twice, jihyo twice, irene red velvet, eunha gfriend ,etc) or hot jav stars like asahi mizuno, yua mikami, tsubaki sannomiya, rika omi, mina kitano, etc? any clue or info/link to share?

frozenboyz

May 15, 2020
Okay, a body creating according to a real model is not this difficult, for the fine tweak of body proportions you have mainly to play with the scale sliders. This should be sufficient for satisfying results.
And there are many ready to use "accessories" like Skin, Nipples, Pubic Hair, Nails to choose the best fitting.
For perfect body shape you may activate the Advanced Bonemod Window in the right bottom corner, but this is more for experts (not me :()
View attachment 1581945

But really heavy work is to clone a real face.

Good success!
hi..where is download link for this tools?

frozenboyz

May 15, 2020
Yoona HS2 R8, SSS Next Gen
Yoona from Girl's Generation. Did not plan to make Yoona initially but realized it was slowly looking like her...Looks more like her from the side but maybe the nose and mouth its a little too low?

Don't know why I imagine her nipples to be like that

View attachment 1737492
View attachment 1737491
View attachment 1737490
View attachment 1737489
Card
View attachment 1737493
hi..is there any female card that exactly can showing same realistic face like idol stars (heejin loona, tzuyu twice, jihyo twice, irene red velvet, eunha gfriend ,etc) or hot jav stars like asahi mizuno, yua mikami, tsubaki sannomiya, rika omi, mina kitano, etc? any clue or info/link to share?

andybox86

Sep 22, 2020
hello everyone .. help me please .. i have a gaming laptop with 16 gb ram and nvidia geforce RTX 3050 card. I use graphic mode no DHH

I ask is there a solution to avoid the shots in the game with obvious drops in FPS ..? I entered 4 girls plus 2 with extra girls .. the ram is busy for 15 gb in the game but I have drops in FPS that goes from 60 to 0 and the game is jerky .. it happens in particular when the girls move or meet .. I ask those who are more experienced than me if it is possible to have a solution .. I know the situation of the game which is not very optimized .. thanks to all ..

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes