[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I have a question What is your HS2 version?
mine is Better Repack R7.
I didn't want to update.
View attachment 2040358

Does anything change up to R10?
Oh oh...............I´m surprised u still working with R7 :oops:. Indeed there is a significantly development from R7 to R10.

The mainly thing is that you get more and more troubles with newer cards from the community concerning missing or outdated mods.
But as I´ve seen here you are more on making your own stuff, and your cards created in R7 should make no troubles to your fans with a newer version for now.

Anyway if u decide to upgrade (recommended clean new install) - I guess there is a R10.1 coming soon, so better u wait some weeks more ;)

Dino_fixa

Sep 24, 2019
Oh oh...............I´m surprised u still working with R7 :oops:. Indeed there is a significantly development from R7 to R10.

The mainly thing is that you get more and more troubles with newer cards from the community concerning missing or outdated mods.
But as I´ve seen here you are more on making your own stuff, and your cards created in R7 should make no troubles to your fans with a newer version for now.

Anyway if u decide to upgrade (recommended clean new install) - I guess there is a R10.1 coming soon, so better u wait some weeks more ;)
This is a double-edged sword because there are people who haven't updated Hs2 either.

Thanks for the tip.

Jan 30, 2021

I'd clear out about 50GB of space, make a copy of my R7 then go here to upgrade using each pack until you reach R10.

Then try it for myself. You won't likely go back--and in case you DO want to return, you can always pop R7 open again for shits and giggles. The only cost is 50gigs. :)

AsutoWasTaken

Dec 30, 2021
is there any way to use other position even thou the map does have them? like in bath event, i want to use other animation instead of just the one they have.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
is there any way to use other position even thou the map does have them? like in bath event, i want to use other animation instead of just the one they have.
The special room events (toilets, bath, "unknown", also the visits in your room) have their very own scripting and can´t be changed so far I know.

BoobaFoot

Mar 24, 2022
Hi guys, not posted in a while

Does anyone have any skin/face overlays or any other suggestions to add a few more "ageing wrinkles" to female characters faces and bodies?
I don't mean your granny :sick: just want to try recreating some of those older actresses and celebs who were the sexiest in their heyday but still have that "something about them" ;) Elizabeth Hurley :love: currently in progress for example, nearly there I think but just needs that extra something to make her look more like the Liz of today

1663081383111.png

Tried all sorts of skins and wrinkles in the repack R10 but not found quite what I'm looking for such as a few extra crows feet around the eyes. Hopefully you get what I'm asking.

Any help appreciated or just a pointer in the right direction would be something

Cheers

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Hi guys, not posted in a while

Does anyone have any skin/face overlays or any other suggestions to add a few more "ageing wrinkles" to female characters faces and bodies?

Tried all sorts of skins and wrinkles in the repack R10 but not found quite what I'm looking for such as a few extra crows feet around the eyes. Hopefully you get what I'm asking.

Any help appreciated or just a pointer in the right direction would be something

Cheers
Try K1T0 & KITN, they have overlays for this. I can't recall the exact mod that adds them as skin options or I'd link it.

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes