[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

allrobot

Nov 19, 2020
heres just a few of mine. more here on my pixiv (you might have to create a account if you dont have one already to see 18+content)
I really like your cards. Have patreon? I hope I can download your pivix's cards.

Herbmetaru

Oct 12, 2020
I know many are busy in Room girl, but I still spent my time in AI and HS.
These are the two girls (swampelf and woodelf) I had fun with those days. I could go on for weeks I guess, but I think they deserve your attention now. 01_2elfs.png

Some more views:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

02_2elfs.png

I also created 2 outfits (accessories are linked) for each or both. The casual wear and for "serious" stuff ;)
(did a few last minute changes, so some previews are only 90% accurate) Only the earrings gave me a headdache when transferring the cards to AI o_O

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I hope you enjoy and tell me what you think about it.

Last edited:
Jun 11, 2022
Sila Morgan - The Bounty Hunter
Another OC of mine.
I began with her creation when I saw the news about a new Trigun series (let us forget about the monstrosity of what is the end product of that), and as a fan of Trigun I really wanted to make a character that might fit into that series' universe. HS2_2022-10-09-00-44-35-053.png

Below is an attached .Zip file that contains 2 Character Cards, 1 in her battle gear and 1 in her swimsuit where she is slightly more tanned, as well as respective coordinates for both outfits and a folder named "MaterialEditor" that contains a slightly tweaked occlusionmap for the "Concierge Suit Sitri" and a custom face bumpmap.
For even more pictures:

Jan 30, 2021
Thank you, but it is not Bianca Blackwood on mega.nz, it is Gili.
Well we sure botched that one! Sorry about that, 7! You are correct. The MEGA link has been updated--although the mods folder was accurate so you could technically have used the PNG posted and that to "create" the correct mod. :p hahah. Too much on me plate, it's a wonder I still remember ta pay the power bill.

Jan 30, 2021
Another fine model, this time just a repackage of an old Xeyniu favorite... say hello again to MISS TIFA!!!!

As you can see, she was inspired by the DAZ model rendered by fellow artisan over at Kenzato... !
isthisgoodtifa.png

All you need to load this fine femme is and THIS card...
HS2ChaF_20221010234612832.png
If you want more defined colors, apply either of the attached DHH presets starting with "p".

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes