[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

CttCJim

Feb 28, 2019
Oh hell if that's true, he's probly just some little pervo whose not learned how to respect our community yet. Knock on his head a few more times & he'll hit the road, or learn from his mistakes. Whatever the case, the Blacked graphic with Tifa and Aerith he posted at Kenzato was our inspiration for the new Tifa card-which I hope you guys will like.
This guy is on his 3rd or 4th account. He spams kenzato and bepisDB non-stop. The worst part is that he DOES make or edit some cards and DOES have some skill, but insists on stealing every card he finds and reposting with different (worse) card images.

Sometimes when he posts one of his own I steal it and improve it, then post it right next to his, such as my "Galadriel but not ugly" card.

Last edited:

s.kirmish

Jul 28, 2017
Housing card here. Just a simple asian pavilion above the water on the first beach in AI shoujo. Since I run so many save games, I am in need of quick to setup lodging, but with some to chose from. Maybe someone else has this problem, and this can help.
Empty pavilion:
2022_1012_1938_16_179.png
With viewing platform, bed and some essentials:
2022_1012_1958_48_982.png

You can actually even fish from the house and it works without clipping. Quite the surprise. I expected that to break.

Jan 30, 2021
This guy is on his 3rd or 4th account. He spams kenzato and bepisDB non-stop. The worst part is that he DOES make or edit some cards and DOES have some skill, but insists on stealing every card he finds and reposting with different (worse) card images.

Sometimes when he posts one of his own I steal it and improve it, then post it right next to his, such as my "Galadriel but not ugly" card.
He's a little fucker, ain't he?? hahaha! Looks like he did up a new version of the card we made for him too:
HS2_2022-10-12-09-53-26-558.png
I'm gonna go white-pages for a "Nathan or Nate Steiner" from NY state, then go kick his ass!:devilish: I'm only 100 or so miles away! Live in fear, Nate!

In the meantime, check this gorgeous card by fellow artisan: ! She's the Choker Maid! I wonder why she's called that?
HS2ChaF_20221012161841418.png

Last edited:

Artoria228

Sep 25, 2022
Im asking for gods help, does anybody have this charc card? I had been trying to look for this charc from this hentai.

tretete

Jan 19, 2021
Here's a new MILF

Philippa

Philippa 0.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Big Card -
Gallery -

and V2
Philippa 0a.png

Big Card -
Gallery -

... two more versions to follow :)

Jan 30, 2021
Does anyone want to have a challenge?

What Ive got so far, something essential is still missing......

View attachment 2098633
She is pretty much there already! But your eyes are apparently are not yet convinced. Hunt for some kind of body tatts and apply them so your eyes notice the artwork on her bod. Then maybe change her makeup some... how about some darker eye makeup? Shadow? Use the Face area Paint or Paint 2 in Maker. Then create a dual window comparison in PS to see your handywork. Keep us apprised and for goodness sake SHARE her card when you're done!

voronkov

Aug 27, 2018
У кого ни будь есть карточки с похожими фигурами как на картинках по ссылкам ниже.

Does anyone have cards with similar figures as in the pictures on the links below.

Here2Fap3

Sep 20, 2020
I doth concur! :) Like Sjjpl is arguably the best HS2 hair modder, and 73lac7c is the best HS1 guy, GDC may be the best clothing modder on the scene. She also can do fucking amazing head mesh ports--when she has time to devote. Her "dayjob" keeps her busy alot so we will enjoy what mods we can get when we can get them. :cool:

Talking about mods, here is one of our new teeth meshes within a native Honey 2 head. Instragram girl Senorita Jessy is coming soon. Can't see her teeth in the snap? I can't imagine why. :p
View attachment 1325046
Hey BIG fan of the work. Is Jessy out yet? Can we expect her soon? Thxx!

MrFrosty

Oct 6, 2018
Package (all in one) Mods v12 for Honey Select 2 (New mods, cards (Patreon and Comunity), Coordinates,Scenes, DHH Custom, Poses, Overlays, and SSS) google drive again.
Most of the mods present here are not found in the repack of the ScrewThisNoise.
View attachment 1344605
Pack Mods v12 HS2 Google Drive (Maximum Size 869mb ZIP) / (ALL packs) = 25gb ZIP.
BYPASS GDRIVE: create a shortcut in gdrive, create a folder, place the shortcut in the folder and download the folder.

all mods here are 100% updated, I recommend that you exclude similar ones from the ScrewThisNoise repack, to avoid possible conflicts.
I also recommend that you have your game with the most updated repack, you can find it here:
- Version 4.1 DX (my game version)
download the v1, v2, v3, v4,v5,v6,v7,v8,v9,v10,v11 package before downloading this v12 package or else you will not have the current complete package.
Is there a way to get these still? I keep getting 404s and the bypass only works for when you simply can't download it, not when it 404s

Jan 30, 2021
Hey BIG fan of the work. Is Jessy out yet? Can we expect her soon? Thxx!
Jessy was a private custom commission from last year I believe where the commissioner OKed us to share her with others. Here's her original as well as an updated version... not sure which you'll like better. I like the big titted blonde, personally.

hayley.png

necro656

Feb 28, 2020
Jessy was a private custom commission from last year I believe where the commissioner OKed us to share her with others. Here's her original as well as an updated version... not sure which you'll like better. I like the big titted blonde, personally.

View attachment 2099660

View attachment 2099660
Jessy? What was she from?
I recognize her but can't place her. lol

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes