[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes
Jan 30, 2021
Since others have been generous, I am attaching a favorite honey of mine. Not enough latina looking women here, this was an attempt! Still learning and I do not know which mods are needed. Hope you enjoy
God yes! More please...
EDIT: Ok, I ADORE the card. But when I load her, her hair is different and I think her face may be too. Can you check and post a screensnap of her on your machine so we know we're getting the right lovely?
rightgirl.png

Last edited:

Here2Fap3

Sep 20, 2020
God yes! More please...
EDIT: Ok, I ADORE the card. But when I load her, her hair is different and I think her face may be too. Can you check and post a screensnap of her on your machine so we know we're getting the right lovely?
View attachment 2102956
Oh you are totally right - I must have changed around her hair and not saved the card with an updated shot. What you are loading is the way she shows on my machine as well :)

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
Last edited:

marcos10

Feb 19, 2018
No, you have to press F1 and then go to plugin settings
There, scroll down to the Sideloader 18.2 plugin and click to see the options.
The last one is "Show missing mods warnings"
Click to enable it.
And it's done.

Thank you but when i press f1 i open only the normal options of game, without sideloader 18.2 plugin, maybe i have not installed something important?

Last edited:

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
Thank you but when i press f1 i open only the normal options of game, without sideloader 18.2 plugin, maybe i have not installed something important?
After pressing F1 you will see the normal options or the game. Near the bottom in the menu will be plugin settings (or similar wording) which will get you access to the plugin settings.
Be careful what you wish for as you might end up with quite a long list.
Best of luck

Sykosis

Sep 19, 2022
Hey all, its been a while

Elle v2.0 - HS2 - SSS - Next Gen Shader 2.0 - Enable Graphics Mode

★ Black Teeth Fix - if needed

★ Additional mods found on F95
★ Next Gen Shader 2.0 - https://f95zone.to/threads/ai-shoujo-honey-select-2-next-gen-skin-shaders-2-0.89113/
★ Anisotropic shaders - https://f95zone.to/threads/ai-shoujo-honey-select-2-hanmen-anisotropic-shaders.98526/

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Btw I had a lighting glitch in my preset Im sorry about the crap quality screenshot compared to my usual stuff - Fixed soon i hope. Thanks Daggoth for helping to id the issue.

Updated
★ Card and all required mods
Oops i missed this mod

Full mod list below

Have Fun

Last edited:
Apr 11, 2022
Hey all its been a while

Elle v2.0 - HS2 - SSS - Next Gen Shader 2.0 - Enable Graphics Mode

★ Black Teeth Fix - if needed

★ Additional mods found on F95
★ Next Gen Shader 2.0 - https://f95zone.to/threads/ai-shoujo-honey-select-2-next-gen-skin-shaders-2-0.89113/
★ Anisotropic shaders - https://f95zone.to/threads/ai-shoujo-honey-select-2-hanmen-anisotropic-shaders.98526/

★ Card and all required mods

Have Fun
Amazing as always!!!
And a big big thanks for providing us with the custom mods needed!
Btw, I guess you confused one of them
You include the sjjpl_hair_Female31.zipmod which is already part of the BR10 and the card keeps asking for the [sjjpl] hair_31.zipmod.

Or maybe I am doing something wrong!

Sykosis

Sep 19, 2022
Amazing as always!!!
And a big big thanks for providing us with the custom mods needed!
Btw, I guess you confused one of them
You include the sjjpl_hair_Female31.zipmod which is already part of the BR10 and the card keeps asking for the [sjjpl] hair_31.zipmod.

Or maybe I am doing something wrong!
Thanks - And your welcome

Added the link to the Elle Post - Thanks again

Last edited:

kerolot3

Oct 17, 2019
Hey Guys hope you are all doing great today. I have a Question for you all. Is there a Port of Morrigan from Dragon Age for Hs2 out there? I know Roy12 has one but thats only fo Hs1. Thank you all very much for you're Time.

Reactions: Sykosis

blaverne8el

Oct 15, 2017
Normally, our group as a rule does NOT use the same model elements such as faces, clothing, etc on subsequent shares. This month, we released a new version of Jessica Rabbit from that old adult cartoon. But I just got this modified ScarletFF11 originally by MCM82 that I wanted to share with you guys--as Jessica Fucking Rabbit. This one is evil and good, all rolled up in peanut butter and jelly. Talk about a honey bunny...
View attachment 2055800
Enjoy...
PS: In case the "Rabbit" thing has been done to death...
View attachment 2055831
View attachment 2067042
ummm sir it looks like you give us a wrong hair here. it should be sjjpl_hair_31. not sjjpl_female_hair_31

P(y)gmalion

Feb 15, 2022
THIS IS NOT AN ADVERTISEMENT!
joke, of course, but at least will I advertise competitors?
the instructions refer to the Yandex helmet for hair appearance

HS2_2022-10-18-14-58-41-660.png

HS2_2022-10-18-14-29-50-523.png

CARDS:
FoodPandaK.png YandexK.png DeliverooK.png

Last edited:

Yoyomama102030

May 20, 2020
Jessy was a private custom commission from last year I believe where the commissioner OKed us to share her with others. Here's her original as well as an updated version... not sure which you'll like better. I like the big titted blonde, personally.

View attachment 2099660
Glad your back. Any chance we can get a DHH or NexGen skin versio of Jessy?

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes