[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

darkwynn

Sep 28, 2022
Joined the discord, and since have created a few things. The lack of conversation allowed in the card sharing thread has me understandably at a disadvantage in the department of utilizing comments and criticisms, however, and so I have come here to post what I have created so far. Not a ton, but any input is appreciated. My first post is my least realistic, of my least realistic subject, simply because it got a lot of negative reactions and I'm interested to know why in more detail; criticisms make a better artist. I give you Stephen Universe's Amethyst.

Sykosis

Sep 19, 2022
my one issue with the spoiler is you have to have an account to view the images.. its perfectly reasonable to lurk and not be required to have an account, imo.
I totally agree with you, but Your misunderstanding the purpose of the message, its not directed at non log ins at all. its more to teach people (OLD & NEW) that not using spoiler burns data of mobile users if they post a bunch of screenshot messages.- You didnt miss anything other then a screenshot how to use it. its been an ongoing on and off convo for over 500 pages or so, i brought it up more for a lol then anything.

PS This is a pirate board no need to hide here, i promise we wont arrest you for making an account - Some might want to handcuff you though :p

PPS RE Spoiler most people that use spoiler also have cards at other sites, check the links in the bottom of most users messages.

Last edited:

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
haha silly 2B you cant have drip!

2B Gym (Card):

View attachment 2110316

yeah, I know that everyone is already tired of 2b, but I didn't see this version
a month ago, I made it inspired by random recommendations from aliexpress, but decided not to post it then

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
yum, love me some beebs and thunderthighs, and dat aaaaish.:p Best 2B yet GJ.

Synalon

Jan 31, 2022
Joined the discord, and since have created a few things. The lack of conversation allowed in the card sharing thread has me understandably at a disadvantage in the department of utilizing comments and criticisms, however, and so I have come here to post what I have created so far. Not a ton, but any input is appreciated. My first post is my least realistic, of my least realistic subject, simply because it got a lot of negative reactions and I'm interested to know why in more detail; criticisms make a better artist. I give you Stephen Universe's Amethyst.
Post the card in Honey Select 2 #Lobby if you want feedback on the card, thats what I do anyway.

Reactions: Sykosis

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Here is how to use the Spoiler tag to hide images

Directly above your pictures click on the flag at the top of the enter message toolbar and set it up like so

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I hope this helps
my one issue with the spoiler is you have to have an account to view the images.. its perfectly reasonable to lurk and not be required to have an account, imo.
I totally agree with you, but Your misunderstanding the purpose of the message, its not directed at non log ins at all. its more to teach people (OLD & NEW) that not using spoiler burns data of mobile users if they post a bunch of screenshot messages.- You didnt miss anything other then a screenshot how to use it. its been an ongoing on and off convo for over 500 pages or so, i brought it up more for a lol then anything.

PS This is a pirate board no need to hide here, i promise we wont arrest you for making an account - Some might want to handcuff you though :p

PPS RE Spoiler most people that use spoiler also have cards at other sites, check the links in the bottom of most users messages.
Yeah - forget it ;)
From time to time I try to remind the community of this suggestion of CttCJim https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-8617235 and my miniguide https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-8621511

Unfortunately people here seem to have a very short memory and after some pages later it´s all as before :cry:

@ sycamorph: do you agree with my miniguide?

mats1974

Aug 22, 2019
Try remake SASHA from CYBERPUNK - ENDRUNNERS
based on some cards from kenzako cyberpunk cards, editing body and face
sorry im not good in clothes, hair and acessories, BODY measures by other card. this is just a near remake
hope video helpsM GREAT animation, and song

VIDEO

HS2ChaF_20221019210119457.png

Edit and remake better....rematch outfits
enjoy, hope PATHOS, or someone betters versions of her ...

CAN SOMEONE explainded me a doubth, if in CYBERPUNK, even with upgrades
Can return again like GHOST IN THE SHELL!!

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes