[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes
Apr 11, 2022
All of those are listed here somewhere. Just have to look.
And here too >>

But if these are not to be shared this way scrap this post.
Thank You very much!
Now the cards look as they meant to be!

Yes, it's ok to share almost anything here. It is a piracy oriented forum after all!

Reactions: Mr-Fox and Sykosis

sycamorph

Sep 16, 2022
same.jpg this is the same character with dainty deformers applied on the right (they're in the arms accessory slot category for some reason)... if you're trying to make different cartoon expressions, try messing around with these.. they have interesting properties in that you can reduce the effect in the 2nd group of sliders in the accessory xyz settings to almost nothing but they will still affect the shape of mouth somewhat-- it takes some trial and error and toggling on and off, but there is a real shortage of expressions to cycle through so you may have some fun exaggerating them --- a couple points: if you have any bones in your boneslider set to 0.0, you will get extreme glitched out graphics. if you toggle these on, they exaggerate the state the mouth is in.. if you offset the lip up in the bonemod, the deformer will offset it further, if the mouth is open, it will open further, if the tongue is out, it'll pull it out further-- that kind of stuff. once they're on, you can cycle through all the facial expressions and the effect will persist-- so yeah.. a slightly open mouth will be slightly more open on each subsequent expression you cycle through. OH and one more thing, (sorry about the wall of text) they don't work well with bunny teeth or tiger fangs... i don't know if its just those accessories or any that are parented to the mouth, but they can cause the teeth to become displaced and glitch out badly-- persisting unattached through character loads on your screen until you reopen character maker.

Last edited:

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
View attachment 2116096 this is the same character with dainty deformers applied on the right (they're in the arms accessory slot category for some reason)... if you're trying to make different cartoon expressions, try messing around with these.. they have interesting properties in that you can reduce the effect in the 2nd group of sliders in the accessory xyz settings to almost nothing but they will still affect the shape of mouth somewhat-- it takes some trial and error and toggling on and off, but there is a real shortage of expressions to cycle through so you may have some fun exaggerating them --- a couple points: if you have any bones in your boneslider set to 0.0, you will get extreme glitched out graphics. if you toggle these on, they exaggerate the state the mouth is in.. if you offset the lip up in the bonemod, the deformer will offset it further, if the mouth is open, it will open further, if the tongue is out, it'll pull it out further-- that kind of stuff. once they're on, you can cycle through all the facial expressions and the effect will persist-- so yeah.. a slightly open mouth will be slightly more open on each subsequent expression you cycle through. OH and one more thing, (sorry about the wall of text) they don't work well with bunny teeth or tiger fangs... i don't know if its just those accessories or any that are parented to the mouth, but they can cause the teeth to become displaced and glitch out badly-- persisting unattached through character loads on your screen until you reopen character maker.
If you like cartoon look, you know this? https://f95zone.to/threads/toon-shaders-v1-0-ai-hs2.123192/

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Last edited:

Pushinka

Nov 5, 2016
how can i fix this issue? some of my cards have an unnatural black skin when loaded
On the game page here, there is a FAQ with some steps on how to fix it. But they might not work, since you are missing some mods for skins. Some of the recent girls require some specific mods for they skins, that are not included with repack, you must download them on your own.

katarne04

Jun 9, 2017
how can i fix this issue? some of my cards have an unnatural black skin when loaded
yeah, the skin mod is missing. I think the fix was to change the skin of the character. I dont recall the instructions word for word its been months since i had to downgrade card skins. Basically, you had to set the skin other than what the card had. i found it mainly it was for the NextGen skin mods with the skin in 4K details. The card still good if you choose a different or default skin.

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
Yea never figured out how to fix that myself.. just ended up deleting the girls. =( .. if you figure it out plz share
This topic has been posted about over and over in this and other threads.:rolleyes:
You people need to pay more attention.;)

You need Hanmen Shaders

Put the zipmods in mods/mymods
start innitsettings and select graphics mod
don't select better AA
in maker you toggle graphics mod with F5 then activate sss for the skin okey..
Others and I have posted our graphic mods settings (presets) on F95 and there are cubemaps if you look around on the internet.

I'll share the cubemaps and all the presets I have here, the shader stuff also

*Udate: Hanmen Rar file now includes toon shaders as well in the link below.

CHEERS:cool:

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes