[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

zerohopes

Dec 20, 2020
CAN SOMEONE explainded me a doubth, if in CYBERPUNK, even with upgrades
Can return again like GHOST IN THE SHELL!!
Return how? I finished Edgerunners these days and started my second run in the game, but I don't know a thing about Ghost in the Shell(only that bad movie).

Reactions: Sykosis

IAmWeAr

Sep 25, 2021
God yes! More please...
EDIT: Ok, I ADORE the card. But when I load her, her hair is different and I think her face may be too. Can you check and post a screensnap of her on your machine so we know we're getting the right lovely?
View attachment 2102956
You are not kidding, When I try to load it , It looks like the skins is covered in Jizz lol. But If I switch to another model it will carry over to that model as well like a virus. I have to back out all the way to start menu to get it to drop. SO unfortunately I had to drop the card. Maybe it is a skin issue, which skin was it ?

Sykosis

Sep 19, 2022
You are not kidding, When I try to load it , It looks like the skins is covered in Jizz lol. But If I switch to another model it will carry over to that model as well like a virus. I have to back out all the way to start menu to get it to drop. SO unfortunately I had to drop the card. Maybe it is a skin issue, which skin was it ?
[

Hmm i recently had the exact same issue with the jizz covered girls, For me i had transfered my install to an external drive and the localization path for overlays was wrong and HS2 was loading the vanilla overlays because it didnt know where my overlays folder was located.

To fix it Press F1 > Plugins > Skin Overlay mod 6.0.7 Overlay export/open folder > make sure its set to where your overlays are located. This should fix your issue Hit reset to the right if you are not sure.

You may want to also check other localization folders in Graphics 0.5.2 and check the location pathing there for every folder, hit reset if in doubt and it will fix most/all issues for you

Goodluck, i hope it helps

Last edited:

sycamorph

Sep 16, 2022
Yeah - forget it ;)
From time to time I try to remind the community of this suggestion of CttCJim https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-8617235 and my miniguide https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-8621511

Unfortunately people here seem to have a very short memory and after some pages later it´s all as before :cry:

@ sycamorph: do you agree with my miniguide?
if its so mini why i gotta click links to read it :p i go out of my way to keep my filesize small, fwiw (regarding data usage)

Sykosis

Sep 19, 2022
Yeah - forget it ;)
From time to time I try to remind the community of this suggestion of CttCJim https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-8617235 and my miniguide https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-8621511

Unfortunately people here seem to have a very short memory and after some pages later it´s all as before :cry:

@ sycamorph: do you agree with my miniguide?
@ TJ lmao i did a guide for this in 2018 - hence my Joke post comment. its been a thing since before the hs2 thread even started - It will never change, but seriously i was poking fun at it - Nothing else - Im here to have fun and chew bubblegum and im all out of gum - Lmao did i really just say that :D

Ps - Slender Realistic Hottie Coming Soon, maybe tomorrow - Something most havent seen me do.

Sykosis

Sep 19, 2022
Hey Guys hope you are all doing great today. I have a Question for you all. Is there a Port of Morrigan from Dragon Age for Hs2 out there? I know Roy12 has one but thats only fo Hs1. Thank you all very much for you're Time.
There is one to 2 of them around, ill try and grab it for you. But it might take some time.

Reactions: Mr-Fox

Great_Old_One

Aug 29, 2020
How do I change the color of her uniform? I've tried the overlay thing but I seem to have messed up something.
To change the color, the easier way is to open material editor and directly change the RGB values for "Base Color". Your other option is to dump the "MainTex" texture file, change the texture colors in photoshop, and reload the edited texture.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sykosis

Sep 19, 2022
This one is based of a commission i did a while back, he wanted a slender realistic body, but done in my style. I hope you like her.

Danielle v2.0 - HS2 - SSS - Next Gen Shader 2.0 - Enable Graphics Mode

★ Black Teeth Fix - if needed

★ Additional mods found on F95
★ Next Gen Shader 2.0 - https://f95zone.to/threads/ai-shoujo-honey-select-2-next-gen-skin-shaders-2-0.89113/
★ Anisotropic shaders - https://f95zone.to/threads/ai-shoujo-honey-select-2-hanmen-anisotropic-shaders.98526/

★ Danielle's Card and all required mods

Have Fun :geek:(y)

KittyLord

May 23, 2022
Oh, it's funny to see one of my characters in Studio ( because sadly i don't have studio, my computer can't handle it ahah ).

May I ask you a service ? Would you mind making her a rockstar on a stage ? Is it something possible ? Hard to do ? I have no idea how this works

Reactions: elobavy and Sykosis

Sykosis

Sep 19, 2022
Oh, it's funny to see one of my characters in Studio ( because sadly i don't have studio, my computer can't handle it ahah ).

May I ask you a service ? Would you mind making her a rockstar on a stage ? Is it something possible ? Hard to do ? I have no idea how this works
Hey KittyLord, im glad you finally dropped by. Welcome

Last edited:

IAmWeAr

Sep 25, 2021
Hmm i recently had the exact same issue with the jizz covered girls, For me i had transfered my install to an external drive and the localization path for overlays was wrong and HS2 was loading the vanilla overlays because it didnt know where my overlays folder was located.

To fix it Press F1 > Plugins > Skin Overlay mod 6.0.7 Overlay export/open folder > make sure its set to where your overlays are located. This should fix your issue Hit reset to the right if you are not sure.

You may want to also check other localization folders in Graphics 0.5.2 and check the location pathing there for every folder, hit reset if in doubt and it will fix most/all issues for you

Goodluck, i hope it helps
Tried this, Still looks like this. SO its just this model only. But if I switch to this model, that skin look will carry over to whatever I load next. Unless I reset the game. You can see it is not on the face. Just the body overlay. I checked that folder. its fine. I am just so curious as to why Only this model does it.

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes