[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Sykosis

Sep 19, 2022
Tried this, Still looks like this. SO its just this model only. But if I switch to this model, that skin look will carry over to whatever I load next. Unless I reset the game. You can see it is not on the face. Just the body overlay. I checked that folder. its fine. I am just so curious as to why Only this model does it.
are you on discord

If yes pm me there ill walk you through step by step fixing it. extremely quick if you have a mic as well Sykosis#0690
It is the reason i gave or its added in ME. But your registry is probably not set right either. That is a default skin overlay from the base game

If not on discord see here
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

:)

Last edited:

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
New girl, this time right out of Africa... THE QUEEN OF SHEBA!!
View attachment 2113041
Queenie should work just fine with just the Better Repack Revision 10. If you aint upgraded, here ya go:

Despite their "older" character posted above, I would NOT like to welcome KittyLord amongst our sharing community. Based on their posted history at Kenzato, KittyLord is a psychologically disturbed person known as a pedophile. Pedophiles are fetisheers who indirectly (or directly) cause harm to little kids in real life by distributing sexually oriented depictions of them, be they cartoons, 3d models, or worse online. We can get into an argument about my comments, or we can make a united stand to say our community does not want to hurt kids in ANY possible way. And any THING that has an even 1% chance of hurting even 1 single child out in our world is wrong and should be discarded by the wayside.

KittyLord? You need help, man. That's not an insult meant to make you my enemy. It is an honest plea for you to help make the world a better place, opposed to a worse one by removing yourself from such folds. You have at least that power. Think about it. :confused:

PS: Encountering such persons online has always made me wonder too why they are like that. Considering the "anonym factor" you can shout out freely... but if you just happen to have a smaller than average wang, remember there are small than average but fully adult women out there who would adore being with a man who doesn't half kill her every time inna bum. Da motion in da oshun, as they say! :pAnd if you're more worried about ego, surgery is an option as well. ;) The bottom line here is an old Chinese proverb that is kind of about a different thing, but applies here perhaps even more so...

Bite into an unripe apple, and only bitter in your mouth will there be.
If you´re right, I fully agree!
But I don´t know this new member, so first I respect the principle of the presumption of innocence...................

• Wow
Reactions: Mr-Fox and Sykosis

mats1974

Aug 22, 2019
Return how? I finished Edgerunners these days and started my second run in the game, but I don't know a thing about Ghost in the Shell(only that bad movie).
WELL in ghost in the shell movie, the Major Mira Killian is the first of her kind: A human saved from a terrible crash, who is cyber-enhanced to be a perfect soldier devoted to stopping the world's most dangerous criminals. basically by save her HEAD, just implanting a bio cyber body.

BY WIKIPEDIA

In the 2017 live-action movie directed by , portrays Motoko, who is initially introduced as Mira Killian (who shares the same initials). It is revealed at the end of the film that she was originally a teenage Japanese girl and activist named Motoko Kusanagi (portrayed by Kaori Yamamoto) who had run away from home one year prior to the events of the film. While living with other critics of cyborg technology in what is referred to as the Lawless Region, she is kidnapped by agents of the Hanka Robotics corporation, who perform experiments upon her and place her brain inside a cybernetic body. In effect, this makes her the first full-body cyborg to be successfully developed. Upon awakening inside her new body, Kusanagi is told that her name is Mira Killian and that her family was killed in a terrorist attack. She is also given false memories and subsequently employed by Section 9. Mira later discovers the secret behind her creation from the film's initial antagonist Kuze, who also underwent experimentation, as well as Dr. Ouelet, who played a primary role in developing her prosthetic body. With the help of Section 9, she consents to having Cutter, the Hanka executive trying to murder her, killed by her boss, Aramaki.

I PRESUME sasha en cyberpunk 2077, can be done that, restore her, put her brain inside other cybernetic body!!!
dont KNOW how CYBERPUNKS decease pleople works, i guess is only for dismantle parts!!!! diferent ideias of universes.

thanks for the help!!

Reactions: Sykosis

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
WELL in ghost in the shell movie, the Major Mira Killian is the first of her kind: A human saved from a terrible crash, who is cyber-enhanced to be a perfect soldier devoted to stopping the world's most dangerous criminals. basically by save her HEAD, just implanting a bio cyber body.

BY WIKIPEDIA

In the 2017 live-action movie directed by , portrays Motoko, who is initially introduced as Mira Killian (who shares the same initials). It is revealed at the end of the film that she was originally a teenage Japanese girl and activist named Motoko Kusanagi (portrayed by Kaori Yamamoto) who had run away from home one year prior to the events of the film. While living with other critics of cyborg technology in what is referred to as the Lawless Region, she is kidnapped by agents of the Hanka Robotics corporation, who perform experiments upon her and place her brain inside a cybernetic body. In effect, this makes her the first full-body cyborg to be successfully developed. Upon awakening inside her new body, Kusanagi is told that her name is Mira Killian and that her family was killed in a terrorist attack. She is also given false memories and subsequently employed by Section 9. Mira later discovers the secret behind her creation from the film's initial antagonist Kuze, who also underwent experimentation, as well as Dr. Ouelet, who played a primary role in developing her prosthetic body. With the help of Section 9, she consents to having Cutter, the Hanka executive trying to murder her, killed by her boss, Aramaki.

I PRESUME sasha en cyberpunk 2077, can be done that, restore her, put her brain inside other cybernetic body!!!
dont KNOW how CYBERPUNKS decease pleople works, i guess is only for dismantle parts!!!! diferent ideias of universes.

thanks for the help!!
OFF TOPIC: Ghost in the Shell with Scarlett Johansson is a nice movie, but the original Anime from Mamoru Oshii is LEGEND :D
Anyway there are some Motoko Kusanagi cards here about

Sykosis

Sep 19, 2022
Tried this, Still looks like this. SO its just this model only. But if I switch to this model, that skin look will carry over to whatever I load next. Unless I reset the game. You can see it is not on the face. Just the body overlay. I checked that folder. its fine. I am just so curious as to why Only this model does it.
To fix this open material editor body scroll down and reset Weatherinall then save the card

IAmWeAr

Sep 25, 2021
Thanks again to Sykosis
Appreciate the help in getting the Jizz off this card for me.

And here is the card fixed and I did a little Fixing of my own to spice it up. HS2ChaF_20221020151018689.png HS2ChaF_20221020151018689.png
All credit to the original OP Here2Fap3 And his post >>
Since others have been generous, I am attaching a favorite honey of mine. Not enough latina looking women here, this was an attempt! Still learning and I do not know which mods are needed. Hope you enjoy

mats1974

Aug 22, 2019
OFF TOPIC: Ghost in the Shell with Scarlett Johansson is a nice movie, but the original Anime from Mamoru Oshii is LEGEND :D
Anyway there are some Motoko Kusanagi cards here about
OFF TOPIC
thanks for the info:

Ghost in the Shell (1995 Movie) Official IMAX Trailer - Mamoru Oshii, Masamune Shirow
Cyberpunk: Edgerunners — Ending Theme | Let You Down by Dawid Podsiadło | Netflix

i guess GHOST IN THE SHELL was a inspiration for CD PROJEKT RED

Similar universes, based in a animation with a difference off 37 years....lol
what i guess is NETFLIX going to be in FUTURE

NETFLIX prequels based in parallel worlds introducing CHARACTERS stories for each one.

Ghost in the Shell NEVER HAD A NEW GOOD 3D GAME !!!!! EVEN AFTER THE MOVIE 2017
Cyberpunk: Edgerunners — could be possible add as a story inside CYBERPUNK 2077 as a prequel game...
Arcane - league of legends IS A MUST... do not like the game, but the animation, story series is very GOOD to be a 3D GAME universe as MMORPG similar as CYBERPUNK, if they use animation studio for clips, Good songs and themes...

About Cards i use video as template
Cyberpunk: Edgerunners — Ending Theme | Let You Down by Dawid Podsiadło | Netflix

great video / story details...

HS2ChaF_20221019210119457.png
Sasha Yakovleva
Sasha was based on other anime toon!!!

SIMILAR mamoko

AI_180935.png AI_184477.png

MAJOR Motoko Kusanagi (SCARLET MOD) (ANIME MOD) - KENZATO CARDS
Sasha, for the show was based on other anime toon!!!
I try RECREATE Sasha Yakovleva based on video.

Ghost in the Shell (1995 Movie) Official IMAX Trailer - Mamoru Oshii, Masamune Shirow

thanks for the info, never mix the two universes!!!
Arcane is a must, if they create 3d game based on netflix story. People know the story, enjoy that as a game - bad as 2D GAME
Similar way to Cyberpunk endrunnres 2077 - PREQUEL Story... WITH game 3d world map created???
Similar to all ALIEN MOVIES / STAR WARS... we know the present, not the past.

ARCANE amazing animation mix 2D/3D engines... vs CYBERPUNK / GHOST IN THE SHELL : japanese manga...
miss ghost in the shell as a 3D GAME... CD PROJEKT RED creates in world IN FUTURE VISION already!!!

but two lovely sexy hackers... their cyber world future...

THANKS for info....

By mats

Last edited:

mats1974

Aug 22, 2019
at least you try, good job!!! great card...
FIRST welcome, many are here to help.
1 - download lastet version of HS2
2 - use inisetting to load game
3 - choose update game
4 - update only game slideloader if you not use studio, from now
5 - donwload cards
6 - when load a card IN CHARACTER MAKER you can mix/max parts
all settings from first card > CARD I USE AS BODY / HAIR / FACE TEMPLATE

022.png

or custom load parts from others | EXAMPLE CHANGE CARDS HAIRSTYLE

0.23.png

that way is faster, choose this example
edit your custom outfit parts manual mode by item/coulors
save outif as YOU LIKE . renamed
them play with other options thick/untick
ITS LIKE A MANUAL FUSION OF CARDS. very usefull, faster then choose itens

i download many cards cuse the outfits and hair styles, they already made.
body shapes/sizes , is your taste
HOPE HELPS you and others
by mats

Dec 29, 2018

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
That is a cool look. Given how you did it, does it make it difficult to apply to another character?
I hope seph doesn't mind that I answer.

No it is very easy to use on other characters. It is painted directly on top of the skin as an overlay, it means that there's no fitting needed. It is one of the main advantages using this method, that it works on pretty much any character as long as they are using the same skin uv map. All characters use the same in HS2.

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes