[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
Of course man - heard about this!
Is it possible to bring DAZ creations into HS2?
Yes. Takes a lot of work though. I believe that many of the new clothes and hair etc comes from DS though I can't prove it.
I'm actually working on learning to port stuff myself.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Wanere

May 29, 2021
ONE PIECE

The time has finally arrived happy Halloween everyone! :D:devilish:

Perona - one piece mod1.png Perona - one piece mod2.png

Perona one piece 01 thriller bark.png Perona one piece 02 thriller bark.png thriller bark! Perona one piece 01.png Perona one piece 02.png
Arc Sabaody
Perona - one piece Swinsuit 01.png Perona - one piece Swinsuit 02.png Perona - one piece Swinsuit 03.png
Perona - one piece Swinsuit 04.png

click on Sideloader Modpack and select the 4 files to tAOb

Last edited:

georia1120

Mar 10, 2022
I don't like at all. Usually, i don't say but you asked so i hope it's OK.
This woman is a rectangle with a triangular head and 2 wooden post for legs. Her torso is so big that it clips with her arms and the shoulders look really bad. I don't know if it's realistic but it obvisouly doesn't work with the model. The fun part is that i started to make cards because i was fed up with the flat-assed rectangular girls.

Some advices for any character :
- Torso bonemods to 90%
- don't use the nyaacho lin textures, they are too bright and it makes cards unmergeable.
- you put too much differences in your set of sliders, most of the times you want to keep the x, y ,z close, same for width and thickness. You only put some big differences for a good reason.
- To avoid the butt of a grandma, you shouldn't move the butt angle below 50 and for the ass scale sliders 85/115/85/115 is a safe start. Don't move the hips bonemods more than 5%.
- for the legs :75/0/50/25 is a safe start. You can adjust with +-5% into the scale sliders or the other bonemods.
- for the face : Put the mouth depth to 50, this slider shouldn't change without a good reason.
Jaw depth => around 70 // neck droop => around 90 // chin size and height => around 35 // chin depth => around 50
Of course, you can customize later, depending on what you want.
For your character the jaw offset was a good idea, the other bonemods are mostly useless. The negative jaw width seems like a really bad idea.
- For the neck, the best way to scale it is to move the 'head scale' and the 'head scale + neck' in two opposite directions.
I usually use 120/80. Then you set up the head lower width slider, then the width slider then you zoom out and you fix the head size with the body overall head slider if needed.
You shouldn't change the other body and head bonemods more than +-3% .

my attempt on your card : (sorry, did my best but the realistic cards aren't my cup of tea)
View attachment 1905170 View attachment 1905211
View attachment 1905149 View attachment 1905169
View attachment 1905208
remarkable comment! I think that we may have some mutural pointview on how to make a character look natrual.
how do you see my work?does it look natrual to you?
here is my work

Reactions: Mr-Fox
Oct 22, 2017
Пару персонажей из мультсериала Гриффины. Это подруги Мег. Я не мог найти информацию об их полных именах. До сих пор не уверен что написал правильно. Карточка с Мег будет потом. Надеюсь удалось более точно передать стиль одежды и причёски.

A couple of characters from the animated series Family Guy. These are Meg's friends. I could not find information about their full names. I'm still not sure if I wrote it right. Card with Meg will be later. I hope I managed to more accurately convey the style of clothing and hairstyles.

View attachment 2045974 View attachment 2045975 View attachment 2045976
Ruth Cohamer, Esther Sanchez, Patty Juley

Links to other topics.
What ever happened?

voronkov

Aug 27, 2018
Давно надо было доделать этих персонажей. Сегодня напомнили и я их доделал.
It took a long time to complete these characters. Today they reminded me and I finished them.
HS2ChaF_20221027040302587.png HS2ChaF_20221027040920874.png
Meg Griffin and Lois Patric Pewterschmidt Griffin

scene
2022_1027_0453_24_820.png
hallway at home

Небольшой рассказ про этих двух персонажей.
A short story about these two characters.
Рассказ Ru
story EN

Link to other characters.

Last edited:

Sykosis

Sep 19, 2022
Tried to make a card of felicia from Taimanin, but i'm not a modder or someone who can do this kind of thing very well so I used 55b55's yukikaze and tweaked a few things. If someone could make a really good one of her or point me in the direction of one that would be great, thanks
As for Felicia specifically I looked quickly but didnt find one, i will suggest a few people that have made some quality Taimanin cards though

Let me know if you find a good one

Last edited:

tretete

Jan 19, 2021
Dianne
(updated)
Cards are heavy so here are the links:

previews - d22.png da02.png

galleries:

additional clothing set -

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes