spaceuni123

Oct 19, 2017

Great_Old_One

Aug 29, 2020

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
ok so I may be stupid but, how do I use this
Thanks for remembering - I´ve forgotten this tool yet.
But you´re not stupid, the attachment was not the completely program.
I googled and found this
View attachment HS2PNGInfo-v1.0.0.4.zip
After extracting you can see inside another zip file (HS2PNGInfo-source.zip) - you have to extract first into this folder, then start exe.
Drag a card into the opened window and see the info.
PNGInfo.jpg

If not working, link is here

Last edited:
D

Deleted144244440246

Can you guys help me download girls from this site...Everytime I click on "upload immediately" which should probably say download I get a zip file with a long name starting with 3dm BUT i CAN'T UNzip it.
To download a card click on the attachment, click the enlarge in case its size is increased its kinda looks like this at the top right [ ] then right click the card and save image as.

If you dont maximize the size and the actual card is resized to a bigger card, your download .png card may not have any character data in it.

PS do this for studio scenes as well

Last edited by a moderator:

Mika1228

Nov 1, 2021
Thanks I was able to download some but even when putting in the game only 1 showed up....will keep working on it thanks.

zerohopes

Dec 20, 2020
I aprove the idea too, is really badly when you use the search option here just to find another "request" and not the wanted card.
My tip is just to improve the description, example you can like reuse the one of this thread and do some edits do make some difference about the objective.
About be a active thread, this will depends of the teamwork here to at least redirect the new request to the correct place now, at least we can try right?
I'll leave one request there and try to reply some new requests here when I'm online(and I can help with more ideas too if you want or need), here is probably the best public place in internet that looks easy to talk and look for HS2's cards in my opinion, so every improvement will be nice.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr-Fox

Howling8989

Apr 13, 2018
Here is a WIP of my first from scratch character. I've only been lurking in shadows of this thread and tinkering around in HS for a couple weeks now. I've already learned a lot from studying some of the characters and tutorials posted in here.
I started her with DBlin's western face. The body is mostly inspired by the characters of NealG1982 and Sykosis. In fact, this scene is a photoshoot scene NealG1982 posted in here. I'm not satisfied, but I will post her card once I feel she is as finished as she is going to get. No art is every truly finished, merely abandoned.

I do have a question. How would one load up a character that has a zipmod, but no character card? If that is even possible. Prime Example: McM82's Liara ME3. The zipmod comes with BR R8.1, but I cannot find a character card for her. I've also downloaded a few character zipmods from some MEGA links through this forum that did not have a character card.

HS2_2022-05-04-20-59-24-622.jpg

D

Deleted144244440246

Here is a WIP of my first from scratch character. I've only been lurking in shadows of this thread and tinkering around in HS for a couple weeks now. I've already learned a lot from studying some of the characters and tutorials posted in here.
I started her with DBlin's western face. The body is mostly inspired by the characters of NealG1982 and Sykosis. In fact, this scene is a photoshoot scene NealG1982 posted in here. I'm not satisfied, but I will post her card once I feel she is as finished as she is going to get. No art is every truly finished, merely abandoned.

I do have a question. How would one load up a character that has a zipmod, but no character card? If that is even possible. Prime Example: McM82's Liara ME3. The zipmod comes with BR R8.1, but I cannot find a character card for her. I've also downloaded a few character zipmods from some MEGA links through this forum that did not have a character card.

View attachment 1793745
You must have just missed the card, i grabbed it from his patreon in the liara rar file

Credit

HS2ChaF_20220130122337443.png

Both mod and card are required get them here

PS to explain why you didnt get the card in br 8.1, with init settings>update the zipmod for liara would be in the sideloader update, the character card would be in the userdata update. (maybe you didnt fully update your game) or the card was possibly never added to the updater.

D

Deleted144244440246

Does anyone have this mod or know where i can find it
' View attachment 1793984
The name has changed as well as a new ui and dependencies

Here's STN talking about it
ScrewThisNoise04/07/2022
About Hoohs ScriptableCock Some users have experienced problems with these getting all black, and all BBC jokes aside, this seemingly have been a problem for a while. Looked into it now and as a result I've moved one zipmod into Bleeding Edge, a outdated version of the ScriptableCock thing that is the one experiencing problems. You can find the updated versions in the items under Hooh A --> hooh Ecchi Now, since the newest versions of this mod has a new GUID and all, that means that you'll have to manually re-add the updated version and all that. If you for some reason want to re-add the outdated zipmod, you can get it at

55b talking about it

Here is the new version

Dependencies - Grab ALL OF THE .dll

How to install

I hope this helps

WeissMG

Jan 24, 2022
The name has changed as well as a new ui and dependencies

Here's STN talking about it
ScrewThisNoise04/07/2022
About Hoohs ScriptableCock Some users have experienced problems with these getting all black, and all BBC jokes aside, this seemingly have been a problem for a while. Looked into it now and as a result I've moved one zipmod into Bleeding Edge, a outdated version of the ScriptableCock thing that is the one experiencing problems. You can find the updated versions in the items under Hooh A --> hooh Ecchi Now, since the newest versions of this mod has a new GUID and all, that means that you'll have to manually re-add the updated version and all that. If you for some reason want to re-add the outdated zipmod, you can get it at

55b talking about it

Here is the new version

Dependencies - Grab ALL OF THE .dll

How to install

I hope this helps
Thanks! I was looking for this and the first place I went to was the sideloader but, I didn't know the name was changed. I have a few scenes that needed it and I already had scripted Cocks installed~

Reactions: Deleted144244440246
D

Deleted144244440246

Does anyone know what setting in bonemod alters tongue shape/length? I tried tang and couldnt find anything that changed anything.
try MouthCavity in the abmx search window, im not at my pc right now so i cant check it myself

Tang is tongue in material editor

I look at it when i get home if you still need help

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes