[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Nelz1817

May 14, 2018
My post wasnt directed at you bro. Nor is it a stab at using reshade, i also use it in some games as well. Your cards look exactly as advertised. But some people use reshade presets so harsh the girls look nothing like the card. Im not going to call anyone out publicly here, but lets just say the user im specifically referring to does not post here. Yet most people will know his cards. Ive even seen some people use faceapp on hs2 cards.

My post was directly in response to this comment specifically
https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-8043562
No problemo, bro, That is why I don't recommend Reshade in the first place... It will impact your PC cooling system... If I haven't used Afterburner, my card would have fried long ago.... Without Reshade, my card was going @ 50-60 degrees...With Reshade, it was hitting mid 80 degrees (without tweaking the fan speed)... But compared to ENB, Reshade is so-so... It really confuses me though, I played Witcher 3 with 40-ish number of heavy mods and Reshade...but never hitting the 80 degrees mark... (usually around 60 degrees WITHOUT Afterburner !) The gameplay, mechanics etc. of Witcher 3 compared to HS2 is night and day... But why is HS2 seems "HOTTER" (temps). The gameplay with Witcher 3 and HS2 with Reshade has 20 degrees difference... Well, I won't be able to play these games anymore, Thank God ...haha

Reactions: Deleted144244440246
D

Deleted144244440246

No problemo, bro, That is why I don't recommend Reshade in the first place... It will impact your PC cooling system... If I haven't used Afterburner, my card would have fried long ago.... Without Reshade, my card was going @ 50-60 degrees...With Reshade, it was hitting mid 80 degrees (without tweaking the fan speed)... But compared to ENB, Reshade is so-so... It really confuses me though, I played Witcher 3 with 40-ish number of heavy mods and Reshade...but never hitting the 80 degrees mark... (usually around 60 degrees WITHOUT Afterburner !) The gameplay, mechanics etc. of Witcher 3 compared to HS2 is night and day... But why is HS2 seems "HOTTER" (temps). The gameplay with Witcher 3 and HS2 with Reshade has 20 degrees difference... Well, I won't be able to play these games anymore, Thank God ...haha
Optimization from a AAA Studio

Vs well Illusion lol, I just cant wait for Unreal engine 5 Hgames /drool

Last edited by a moderator:

Gues404NF

May 5, 2019
Personally, I'm looking for the sister character , Sarah, from My New Life. I cannot post links, too new to do that. And I'm not sure if there's a request thread with high enough traffic.

Reactions: Deleted144244440246
D

Deleted144244440246

Personally, I'm looking for the sister character , Sarah, from My New Life. I cannot post links, too new to do that. And I'm not sure if there's a request thread with high enough traffic.
I did not make this, all credit goes to

HS2ChaF_20210920161902471.png

Its the only card i found of Sarah, i hope it helps

Last edited by a moderator:

CttCJim

Feb 28, 2019
Things didn't work out with your old friend .

You just seem to be at different points in your lives. You're still great friends, but romantically you just didn't click.

You go along to say good-bye to her as she is meeting her family, and a familiar face appears. Her little sister, Hailey. All grown up now, but as cute as ever. She squeaks happily when she recognizes you and gives you a big hug, insisting that you should come out for dinner with the family.

2022-05-02 21_48_45-HoneySelect2.png

All through the meal Hailey is making leaning toward you and smiling sweetly. Later, as her parents are paying the check, she follows you outside.

"You know, when we were little... I always had a crush on you," she confesses. You both chuckle awkwardly and you share a hug before parting.

That night, you get a series of texts from a new number:

"Heyyy. Hope it's ok, i kinda stole your number from callie's phone. I was wondering if you wanted to hang out sometime."
"If you're busy that's ok, it was just cool to see you. Or we could chat or whatever."
"Or like I could make you dinner... I'd a pretty good cook now."
"Oh jeez it's Hailey btw"

You smile as you consider your response. Maybe this little visit wasn't such a bust after all...

--------------------

Hailey was a card commissioned from a single reference. A fan named Haxxo created the photo in FaceApp; it is not a photo of a real person. We worked together to get her looking just right.

It was particularly fun and a little easier than usual because the fake photos from FaceApp are perfectly centered with no head tilt, so I was able to more easily get a true trace of her features. If you'd like to commission your own fake people, drop me a line!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes