[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
Last edited:

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
With all the requests it leads me to wonder Does this thread have a requests thread or page of some sort ??? LOL
Hmmmm............for my opinion it´s not this bad that permanently requests showing up.
1. if someone owns a requested card and share it here afterwards, the title of this thread is fullfilled - isn´t it?
2. I personally obtain ideas from such requests for creating a card arousing my interest. And obviously share it then.
3. and if certain members are noticed by constantly requesting.............let it be, simply ignore ;)

D

Deleted144244440246

Hmmmm............for my opinion it´s not this bad that permanently requests showing up.
1. if someone owns a requested card and share it here afterwards, the title of this thread is fullfilled - isn´t it?
2. I personally obtain ideas from such requests for creating a card arousing my interest. And obviously share it then.
3. and if certain members are noticed by constantly requesting.............let it be, simply ignore ;)
1 yep i agree
2 yep
3 very true, good point

To be totally honest, the requests dont bother me all the much, Repeated requests for the same thing bu the same user does though

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Mr-Fox and turbojoe
D

Deleted144244440246

Sometimes it would be easy to mistake the thread title for Card Requesting rather than Card Sharing based on the amount of requests.
if i remember right they used to have a seperate request thread and it merged into this thread for that exact reason

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes