[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
someone know if there is any card of this insta model (@ccentino - Céline Centino), and if it does not exist, if anyone can make a card of this vixen.

INSTA:

View attachment 1782394 View attachment 1782389 View attachment 1782390 View attachment 1782391 View attachment 1782392
When Kilo22 requested here a card of this amazing girl CÉLINE CENTINO I took a closer look and learned that she is a swiss masterpiece of cosmetic surgery with an astonishing story. :D

Here you can read more about this woman´s fate

And if you like to see more pictures:

Natural or not (it is told that this stunning butt was always her own and she didn´t like it until her wondrous transformation from the ugly duckling to a magnificent swan) this beauty aroused my ambition to try a card.

And this is the result of several days searching and creating.
As she changed her look last year I made 2 versions: the former dark haired (I personally prefer this) and the new blondy.

=============== TEMPLATE==========================MY CREATION===============

CelineCentinoD.jpg Celine_D1-2.png

CelineCentinoB.png Celine_B1.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

All default Repack R8.1 exept Hanmen Shader, get it from here https://f95zone.to/threads/ai-shoujo-honey-select-2-next-gen-skin-shaders-2-0.89113/

I´m not used with Gimp, so I had to improvise with the tattoos. After searching one evening on Illusion Discord (thanks to Sykosis for his tip) I tried to tinker together something similar. You can delete the 2 body overlays, if you don´t like them.

Now the cards:

Celine_D.png Celine_B.png

Finally I wish Céline staying happy with her transformation and she never getting medical troubles therefore.
She had opened up pandora´s box and I hope this will come to a good end. :love::love::love:

Last edited:

ano24

Mar 2, 2021
Screenshot (304).png Can anyone help me with this? i've been reinstalling the mod but its still not working properly. it's a mod from cunihinx mod (Sakura Street Fighter V)

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Last edited:

SeeEmilyPlay

Aug 12, 2017
When Kilo22 requested here a card of this amazing girl CÉLINE CENTINO I took a closer look and learned that she is a swiss masterpiece of cosmetic surgery with an astonishing story. :D

Natural or not (it is told that this stunning butt was always her own and she didn´t like it until her wondrous transformation from the ugly duckling to a magnificent swan) this beauty aroused my ambition to try a card.

As she changed her look last year I made 2 versions: the former dark haired (I personally prefer this) and the new blondy.

OMG, she looks horrific! :sick:

Great job on the recreation though!

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Last edited:

Kilo22

Jun 7, 2020

=============== TEMPLATE==========================MY CREATION===============

View attachment 1795881 View attachment 1795882

View attachment 1795878 View attachment 1795879

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

All default Repack R8.1 exept Hanmen Shader, get it from here https://f95zone.to/threads/ai-shoujo-honey-select-2-next-gen-skin-shaders-2-0.89113/

I´m not used with Gimp, so I had to improvise with the tattoos. After searching one evening on Illusion Discord (thanks to Sykosis for his tip) I tried to tinker together something similar. You can delete the 2 body overlays, if you don´t like them.

Now the cards:

View attachment 1795901 View attachment 1795902

Finally I wish Céline staying happy with her transformation and she never getting medical troubles therefore.
She had opened up pandora´s box and I hope this will come to a good end. :love::love::love:
Wow bravo, the dimensions are incredible, they're the same picture.

For me it is a masterpiece.

Thanks turbojoe.

Last edited:
D

Deleted144244440246

can someone make it?) Madison Beer
ill look into it, no promises though. But her face is a good match for a new K1T0 & K1TN face type release dropping on June 2. I have it now as early access, soooooo maybe

Reactions: Mr-Fox
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes